All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello everybody
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi. My name is Chris. I am a supernatural roleplayer who likes to mix in many other themes within my styles. It's nice to be here and I have a message to give you all.
If it is peace and never ending rest you are looking for, then take my hand and walk down the left hand path. Where you shall surely. Fade. To. Black.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello everybody
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:44 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Please don't come looking for a fight though, I'm all bark no bite! XD

But welcome to CF, Chris!

Supernatural is for sure a fun genre, though I don't think I've actually got any currently going with it...I don't think. I'll have to get back to you on that ^_^ But nevertheless you've come to the right place to mix and match themes and run wild with imagination! But! Before you get too wild, please be sure to give the ol' Rules a once or twice over. Should these, the site itself, or anything else raise any questions, concerns, brings to mind a funny story, or reminds you of that gif you saw that one time, my inbox and private chat are always available! Of course a good hero never works alone (yes there are exceptions but we're not getting into that just yet) so @Yue is also here to help you out! We will likely throw around a half dozen self appointed titles for each other, but don't mind those, we can get a little carried away.

All that said and done, I wish you luck on your ventures and hope to get the chance to write with you at some point! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:13 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

My, my you really are the dark one xD Haha!!

Welcome new friend! I am Yue, the holder of many self-given titles as Aster has already mentioned. I specifically like to call myself Question Master because I am the master of all questions so if you have a question please send it my way! I will gladly take that question and give you a long worded essay answer!!!

Slightly not-so-kidding.

Anyway, Aster already pretty much gave you everything but I thought I would at least officially welcome you to Creative Freedom and put myself out there for questions. Happy writing!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:54 am 

limits are a mindset

Subscriber

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome to the site, The_Dark_One, or should I say Chris!
Pretty sure you're gonna like it in here.

=)