All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello!
View Likes PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 4:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello, hello! Nice to meet everyone, I'm Lon, returning back to the world of roleplay after a hiatus. I took a break after my last group closed unexpectedly last year but before that I have been writing for over sixteen years. Searching google for another place to call my roleplay home I was brought here. Seems like a great place for a fresh new start, to meet new people, and of course get some awesome stories going. I do need to look around some more however.

On another note, me as a roleplayer, I have a variety of interests as far as genres go. To name some:
•Fantasy
•Science Fiction
•Supernatural
•Medieval. I'm not too fond of Historical settings based off real time periods or real events I prefer to make up my own history. I do enjoy the fight for the crown and kingdoms, arranged marriages, all of that good stuff. Hopefully this makes sense.
•Post-Apocalypse
•Modern
•Slice of Life

I don't mind romance either if it happens. The actual getting to know one another instead of instant romance. I can play female and male characters too.

Well, me in general I'm pretty boring lol. Avid video gamer currently obsessed with the Legend Of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel series. I love JRPGs and the occasional sandbox game such as Saints Row just wish they could pull out another game bringing it back to more of Saints Row 2. I am married, since January, my husband is my longest writing partner online and via googlekeep met him on a board and that as they say is that.

Enough about me. I hope to get to know you be it as a writing partner or we can talk about games. Talk to you soon, Lon out.

!Gwah ~~> this smiley cracks me up LOL.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:15 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello! Hello! Hello! And welcome to CF!

It's always nice to come back from a writing hiatus and I hope we can provide you with all the writing you need!

I'm Aster, frequent thread hoarder and holder of many roleplays. If you're ever in the market for a roleplay or two or several, my inbox is always open to plotting!

But before I get ahead of myself...if you haven't already, please take a read over the Rules. Any questions, concerns, quotations, don't hesitate one second to let one half of the helpful Blue/Green team know! Myself and @Yue are here to help, provide distracting conversations, and hammer out plots should you need to. All you need to do is ask! =)

Now, video games. I'm not much of a gamer, but I've played a few games for a stupid amount of time so that's gotta count for something, right?

Here's to many adventures, space journeys, or mystifying epics! Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Asterous wrote:

Hello! Hello! Hello! And welcome to CF!

It's always nice to come back from a writing hiatus and I hope we can provide you with all the writing you need!

I'm Aster, frequent thread hoarder and holder of many roleplays. If you're ever in the market for a roleplay or two or several, my inbox is always open to plotting!

But before I get ahead of myself...if you haven't already, please take a read over the Rules. Any questions, concerns, quotations, don't hesitate one second to let one half of the helpful Blue/Green team know! Myself and @Yue are here to help, provide distracting conversations, and hammer out plots should you need to. All you need to do is ask! =)

Now, video games. I'm not much of a gamer, but I've played a few games for a stupid amount of time so that's gotta count for something, right?

Here's to many adventures, space journeys, or mystifying epics! Happy writing!

Hi hi! Thank you Aster! Such a wonderful warm welcome, I appreciate it. Once I get settled I might just take you up on that offer :)

And of course that counts! Any type of game counts!
Thank you again.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:35 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Welcome Lon!

I am a little behind on my duties on here, deeply apologize. Life has a way of making me forget the important things sometimes!

Anyway, I know I'm late to the welcoming wagon but I am Yue and I am around to help and answer questions! I promise!!

Aster's already done an awesome warm welcoming so I'll just be short and quick with mine and hope to see you around!

(Sorry this is so short, very tired night but wanted to at least catch up on a few things.)