All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Greetings
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am Shroud Sayuken, an exile of a world most none have ever heard of.

For rping, I'm usually a para rper with a lax attitude toward grammar, though I am strict about keeping it third person. I usually mix action, adventure, drama, fantasy, a bit of violence wit romance and smut. Normal settings are in fantasy worlds before electricity, technology (modern) and guns. If interested in an rp with me, feel free to pm me and I'll send the background story.

Sidenote: It's been a while since I've rp'd and may be a bit out of touch so please be patient as I get my bearings back. Thanks!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Greetings
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:07 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome Shroud Sayuken, most people call me Fell. Glad to see a fresh face on the site. If you need anything or desire a 1x1 I always usually check my inbox everyday, or every other day. Lately the site has been a little quiet, but from what I understand there are a lot of great changes to come and more fresh faces. That's what I've heard, and I hope to see you stick around to experience the wonders Creative Freedom can be :) and Welcome!

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:16 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello Shroud Sayuken!

I am Yue, a Mentor on this lovely site! I welcome you to Creative Freedom!

I'm gad that you have found us and that I hope you find what you are looking for here. I am always available to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to reach out to me about anything!

Before you jump head first into the site, please make sure to have a read over the Board Rules and do let me know if you have a question!

If anything else, I also love to chat until my mouth falls off (not completely joking, I will send word walls).

Welcome again to the site and happy writing!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 pm 

FellRaven wrote:
Welcome Shroud Sayuken, most people call me Fell. Glad to see a fresh face on the site. If you need anything or desire a 1x1 I always usually check my inbox everyday, or every other day. Lately the site has been a little quiet, but from what I understand there are a lot of great changes to come and more fresh faces. That's what I've heard, and I hope to see you stick around to experience the wonders Creative Freedom can be :) and Welcome!

Thank you for the greeting, Fell. It's very nice to meet you and I'd love to do a 1x1 sometime if you ever desire to as well. That being said, despite rping a while I am a bit rusty. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:03 pm 

Yue wrote:

Hello Shroud Sayuken!

I am Yue, a Mentor on this lovely site! I welcome you to Creative Freedom!

I'm gad that you have found us and that I hope you find what you are looking for here. I am always available to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to reach out to me about anything!

Before you jump head first into the site, please make sure to have a read over the Board Rules and do let me know if you have a question!

If anything else, I also love to chat until my mouth falls off (not completely joking, I will send word walls).

Welcome again to the site and happy writing!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it! If anything I love to chat as well. I may disappear from time to time due to dog sitting and all. But I'll definitely at least make a daily appearance. :)