All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Greetings!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Greetings! I hope everyone is having a great day.

I'm an avid writer/roleplayer. I've been in the game for quite some time now. I'm 29, I've been roleplaying since I was 11. So you can do the math. I've been writing on and off for years. Through both ups and downs I've taken hiatuses and at times almost given up on writing all together. Clearly I haven't given up completely because here I am. Haha.

I also write stories, mainly fanfiction because my original stuff is kinda bland... at least in my opinion. I just have a hard time doing things on my own. I also dabble in photo editing and manipulating which is fun for roleplaying and fanfiction writing because I can create photos to go along with what I'm writing. So that's fun. They're just very amature. But so much fun, nonetheless.

I really would love to find people to write with. I've been in some serious need of some good roleplaying. I've been going on this roleplaying dry spell for quite some time and even though I've been writing stories and stuff, sometimes I just really crave writing with others.

But anyways, let me not keep going on and boring everyone with my bantering. Haha. Anyways, I hope to get to know you all and get some good writing out of this place!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Greetings!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:52 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom, Winter! :)

I totally feel you on the whole rp dry spell thing; I’m recovering from a falling out from writing in general myself lol What kind of fandoms do you usually write? We tend to get a little of everything here.

Hope to see you around! If you need anything, someone is always around to help.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:16 pm 

It sucks too because writing, especially roleplaying, is one of my favorite ways to escape. I work a lot and my husband works a lot so we get our time together and we always make time for ourselves so that we can both have time to ourselves and roleplaying is one of the things I do on my own time. But when you're not writing, you kinda just feel... meh. Hah.

My favorite Fandoms to roleplay are probably, Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Underworld and Lost Girl. I roleplay quite a few other fandoms but those are my favorites. Anything with Fantasy, Supernatural themes, Mythology or History is the best in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:38 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello, hello! And welcome to Creative Freedom!

You've definitely come to the right place if you're looking to roleplay! As Sounds said, we get a little bit of this and that with a sprinkle of whatever's over there and it somehow all comes together.

Before I start bombarding you with more questions or attempting to rope you into a roleplay, I've got to lay down some Rules. Nothing that's going to get your head in the stocks or sacrificed to the beast if you break them, but important nonetheless. Any questions that these, or anything else site wise or not raise any questions don't hesitate to reach out to either myself, or any of the staff you see poking around. That said, if you're up for some chatting, I'm often around and open for doing just that!

Now, business covered we can focus on the important part.

You spoke one of the magic words. Marvel. We are now friends, nothing you say can change my mind! =D

Here's to many roleplays, writing partners, and anything else you may stumble across! Happy writing...and plotting!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon