All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Introduction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello all and thank you for stopping by to check out my introduction. Call me, Sage. I've got a lot of Experience with role playing however I have never used a role playing website before. I've been doing role play mainly through the infamous platform known as Twitter. I decided that I wanted to explore proper websites made for role playing, or at least catering towards this community, and so, here I am.

I'm a friendly and calm individual. I enjoy cyberpunk settings akin to Blade Runner but also remain very fond of Anime. Most of my characters
will be anime based. I hope to get to know you all and I can't wait to dive into some role playing.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: My Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:56 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi there, and welcome to Creative Freedom! CF was my first experience with a play-by-post website, too; I promise you, it's a good choice, and a great place to get your foothold in the world of PBP.

Anime is definitely a common theme here, so you'll find some kindred spirits for sure! Now, cyberpunk would be an amazing splash of uniqueness that I haven't seen here in a minute. I look forward to hopefully seeing a cyberpunk setting from you in the Interest Checks!

Now, there are a few helpful links in my signature below, like the rules and the staff off-site contact information. I highly recommend giving all of these a look through, and if you happen to have any questions afterward, feel free to contact myself or another staff member and we'd be more than happy to help you out! Or, alternatively, you could just chat us up for fun (we're fun sometimes, I've been told); you can normally find at least one of us lurking in the chatroom at the bottom righthand corner of your screen. Come say hi :]

I look forward to seeing you on the boards!

-Muse

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace