All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:05 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Air rushed passed her face, along her muzzle and through her fur. Up in a crouch she rode atop Aderath, the magnificent beast more than pleased to be out in the open air for a change.

The festival had come and gone, Maka felt that it had been a great success. People had mingled, laughed, drank and partied together. Peace throughout the Four Kingdoms was still strong and there was even the hope that the relations between the Magic Kingdom and her own would get better. After all, that had been the dream of her parents. To see the bad blood between the two finally put to rest and have them work toward a prosperous future together.

With everyone always around her, Maka decided it was time to take some much needed time to herself, which, meant time with Aderath. It felt like forever since she had ridden and soared through the skies. To feel the air as it rushed past her and felt that freedom that only ever came when she and Aderath were together.

No armor today, just his saddle and halter was all the bronze dragon wore as he powered through the twists and turns that made up the various ranges of the Akamu Mountains. “Up! Let’s go up!” Maka shouted while the dragon plunged ahead toward a mountain side seemly with no intention to stop. At the last possible moment, the dragon turned up his claws scraped along the rocks, sparks were thrown into the air.

Higher and higher they went into the air, soon the mountains faded from view and there was nothing but them and the clouds. “Now see, this is a sight that everyone should see at least once in their lives,” Maka said as she leaned over and stroked Aderath along his neck. “Come on, let’s get back before Arnia sends the entire guard after us,” she chuckled and leaned back. Aderath following her lead somersaulted back into a spiral dive back to the waiting mountains.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Koba was riding on the back of Nirri, on their usual patrol. Every thing seemed calm, unchanging, and undistributed. the only sound came from the wind as it blew against his fur and whistled every now and again through Nirri's bronze scale. Besides the wind every thing was quite as a mouse. He alwasy enjoied these patrols. He got to spend his time with Nirri and the fact that they were completely alone was even better.

They passed another marker, or check point, gliding through the air. Koba smiled seeing the beautiful landscape of the mountain range. From his angle and the position of the sun, the mountains seemed to glow bright reds and browns fading up to grays with white tips on the peeks.
"Most magnificent aren't they?" he said aloud to Nirri. "just like you." he continued giving Nirri a pat on her neck. He heard Nirri hum happily.

Coming up on the last marker Koba noticed Nirri a little jittery. "something wrong love?" he asked looking down toward the ground for anything out of the ordinary. "I don't see anything?" he said but noticed how she kept trying to look up. he turned his head back looking up toward the sky to see another dragon and rider in a spiral dive straight toward them. It took him a moment to realize that it was the Queen herself. What is she doing out here without her guard? he asked himself. "come on Nirri lets go see what she is up to." he said. Nirri flying up to meet them.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:22 am 

Owner

Aderath tossed his head and Maka rose up slightly in the saddle to look past the beast and up ahead. Another dragon and their rider headed toward them, one of the guards, though from this distance and angle she could not be sure whom they were. The hands on her reins shifted and she lead his head to the side, in a bank that would take them past the other rider and toward one of the mountain's peaks. This was supposed to be a fun and relaxed trip for her to enjoy alone, though she should have known that the guards would be making their rounds and would eventually come upon her. Though there was no rule or requirement that she was always with her guard when out on her own, she often was asked to take them with her. While within the walls of the Kingdom, there was no fear that she would indeed be safe for there was not a citizen that would dare harm her.

In fact, each and every one of them had sworn an oath to the protection and defense of Akamu and their Queen. This being the case, the people of Akamu knew their Queen not only by name but by her face. Often she would just travel through the Kingdom to be among her people and see how they all fared. If there was a drought or a sickness that plagued anyone, there she would be to help in any way that she could.

Together they were strong and so together they would prevail.

As the Mountain drew close she guided Aderath to a small ledge that he could deposit her on before he took off to a higher place to perch and watch while she waited for the other rider to join her.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:28 am 

Supporter (1)

Koba had Nirri circle about as the Queen flew by. What is she doing? he wondered. Then remembered that she usually liked riding alone from time to time; having the freedom of thoughts without the need for responsibility for a short while. He felt sad for her, he couldn't imagine what kind of pressure, stress, and effort that was needed to lead all of the people.

He watched her land near one of the high mountain peaks. He waited for a moment almost thinking that she didn't notice him or Nirri or just didn't want to bother with them; but when he saw her stand looking up at them and waited he knew what she wanted him and Nirri to talk greet her.

"Come my love, the Queen wishes to speak with us." he said to Nirri pulling on the reins to bank her to the left circling about again and slowly, gracefully, landing on the ledge of the cliff-face. He could feel Nirri searching for the large male dragon. Which she spotted on a perch a little ways up the peak looking down over them all. Koba patted Nirri on the side of her neck. "Don't worry love, there is no fight today." He said then walked over to the Queen sliding his hand down Nirri's neck to the tip of her chin. Nirri gave a soft hum in delight of her rider's touch. He turned his head to face the Queen and bowed respectfully "Mi'lady, forgive me if I disturbed your flight. I was only meaning to check to see if things were alright." He said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:29 am 

Owner

This rider was unusual, to say the least, and one of the few that she had enjoyed little interactions with so how they and their dragon behaved was even odder. Fur a female dragon to be so nervous and unsure around another dragon and require the comfort of her rider was...just wrong for some reason. Dragons and riders alike spent so much time working together, training and bonding that each of them should have felt safe and comforted by the presence of another. Just like the rest of the military, their strength came from their numbers and it would be encouraged to bond and be social with one another.

To be a family.

"No need to apologize," she said was she waved off his bow for it was not needed in such informal situations. "I was heading back to the Hatchery anyway, this was merely a short pleasure flight and nothing more," she said as she eyed the male. "Why is your dragon so nervous?" she asked rather bluntly as she looked up and over her shoulder at Aderath. The male dragon had resorted to grooming himself, she could hear the sounds as his horns were dragged along the underside of one of his limbs. "Such nervousness does not speak well of your training or hers..." her tone very matter of fact as she spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:48 am 

Supporter (1)

Koba straighten back up from his bow seeing the gesture from the queen as she waved her hand; then responded to her question. “We have been in many battles with the wild life Mi’lady,” he glanced over his shoulder checking on Nirri, “We have spent much of our time in brawls and battles, on our patrols, clearing out dangerous wildlife from the main trade roads. Nirri has not had much experience with socializing with other dragons because of the long patrols we are assigned to.” He looked back at the queen as Nirri moved her head closer to him rubbing up against his arm. Koba happily scratched the ridge of her snout as she always liked him to do so. “And besides her nervousness makes her quick and alert forgive me for saying this Mi’lady but I see no fault in our training for that.” He finished.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:35 am 

Owner

Maka arched a brow looked between the rider and his dragon and shook her head, "Where is the rest of your group then?" she asked somewhat bluntly and rather displeased. "You should not be out on patrol alone and certainly not engaging in any activity that would lead to such behavior. We are strong as our weakest link, we fight and die together for your dragon to not have been properly socialized is not something that should have been left to happen," she shook her head in continued disbelief at the whole situation.

None of that made sense and if he was being sent out alone, then she would have to see to it that someone lost their rank and dragon over this. Gaze hard at him, she brought two fingers to her lips and whistled, the sound was sharp and loud as it echoed through the mountains. Instantly, the bronze dragon halted the grooming and roared in answer to her call, his wings spread out before him so that with one mighty flap he was off the ledge and into the air.

"While you think nerves is a good thing, I do not," she turned from him and stalked toward the edge of the outcrop of stone they had claimed as the meet and greet for this little encounter. "Saddle up, now. We are heading back to get this handled," and no other words were spoken on the matter as she jumped from the edge only to be caught by Aderath as he flew by. With practiced skill and training, she climbed up to the saddle and guided the dragon back toward the hatchery.

What had started off as a fun and relaxing flight was dashed on the rocks by someone thinking it was perfectly fine to have an unsocialized dragon and rider out on solo patrols. So, not only would she have to deal with Arnia being **** that she had left without her guard detail for this short flight she would have to demote people and revoke their dragons. Bounded or not, this was not going to be allowed people would be punished accordingly.

A deep sigh as she closed her eyes and focused, for but a moment, on the sensation of the air as it passed through her fur cooled her temper to some degree. That and the fact that Arina would be less of a pain once she learned that she would get to punish these incompetent morons. Eyes opened, she glanced back to make sure the male had followed her command and followed, for she was in no mood to repeat herself and she was in even less of a mood to deal with chasing after him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 pm 

Supporter (1)

Koba started to regret what he said about his and his dragon's training. He actually liked his alone patrols with Nirri; even though they did happen to run into the wild animals on the trade routes. However he did know the queen's reasoning for being mad... no frustrated, or more upset about it.

He obeyed her command and climbed about on the saddle strapped to Nirri's back. "Come Nirri we must obey the queen." he said, then pulled back the reins and then lunched down the cliff side in the air. He knew someone was going to be in trouble for his patrols but again he was in no wrong just obeying orders. He hoped this would not bite him back later.

He guided Nirri to fly close to the queen and her dragon, flying just bellow them to the left so they could be in the draft of the queen's dragon.