PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:50 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Page 1

Oh, dear God, where to start...?

My life has changed so much in these past few months... I can't even put in words how much. Just a while ago - feels like yesterday - I was home, happy and preparing to marry Steven Rowland. It would be a hell of a wedding. There were even some notes here and there about the wedding already, even though I never said a word to the press about it. I wonder who did.

And then... all of a sudden, that letter. I don't know who sent it, and I don't think I want to. Maybe it is for the best that whoever wrote it remains a mystery to me. What matters, after all, was the content. My first impulse was to tear it to shreds. It was a cruel joke. It had to be.

But something about it, in reading it a second time, seemed to ring true. It explained so much... So much that was right before my eyes and I couldn't see... or didn't want to. I'm still unsure. Right now, I'm just happy the letter came to my hands before I married Steven and moved into their house. I will confess that I felt lost and unhappy while I made my way out of home. I felt robbed of something I really wanted. But it was for the best. I am sure it was. Now, on to a new life. A different one, and maybe a harder one. But it might end up being better than I expected.

At least I hope so. I couldn't go back home now, even if I wanted to.

End of page 1

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:51 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Page 2

Lunch with mother. Great. I don't really like sounding ungrateful, or like I don't like seeing her. I do, but it's bittersweet. First of all, she doesn't know the truth about Steven. And, for as long as can keep her innocent, she will not know. Neither will Dad. Of course, that means he will probably never speak to me again. But it may be for the best.

The bad part of going out with her is going back to the warehouse. It's so depressing to go back there after the fine places, the company, and all. And then I go back to an old, abandoned warehouse, to sleep all alone. I just wish I could have some semblance of a normal life.

I think I shouldn't complain. Mr. Silverman was really generous to arrange a little space for me in the basement. It seems to have been a storage room, but it is now my bedroom. Of course, the lack of windows makes me a little restless. But it is clean, and safe enough. As long as I stay under the radar and away from Steven, I will be all right. Life goes on.

End of page 2

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace