All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sonic Based Rp: Plot
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

(I stupidly Posted this in a blog, hopefully now this might get some attention ^^;)

Well Its been a long time since I have been here But i want to be back and active again and here I am going to bring back a revised and old Idea that never quiet took flight But I would like it to get off the ground.

Geez if you saw the old post I made you would know how much of a weaboo I was XD any way lets start with the main plot.

After sleeping in a Coma for ten years Sonic awakes in his new future, But not everything is as peaceful as it seems. Everything seemed fine inside the empty hospital but once he stepped outside he realized That his home was in shambles. And not just that but his friends arent in the bet shape. Amy Rose now has chaotic abilities (that she can hardly contorl) and is working closely with Shadow, Rouge, and Omega at G.U.N. Head Quarters; Amy Rose is now the self proclaimed leader of the Freedom fighters; Eggman has become an Evil Tyrant that uses the Queen Sally Acorn to enforce his laws and ideals onto the public, as she has no control over any of it; Tails slaves away in Eggmans workshop Building robots for him that watch the city and enforce laws in the cit and takes out rebelious behavior; The Master emerald is missing and Eggman has the seven Chaos Emeralds, All though they dont work without the Master Emerald; Knuckles Tikal in the God Chaos now freely float in and out of the spirit realm and are now trapped between worlds without the master emerald; and Eggman does not seem like the same person he used to be. In this Adventure, Sonic will find out How he went into a Coma and what happened to his friends.

Thats all of it. There are a few characters I have to play Myself but other than that, Ocs and other Archie Characters are welcome. However if you want to use an OC you have to Place an Application for a cannon Character. As long as we can fill the spaces of the main Characters that are apart of the main story line Everything should be fine.

Heres the Main Characters That are Open and taken.

Main Characters:
Sonic the Hedgehog +Taken - CleverFox101 +
Tails The Fox +Taken - CleverFox101+
Knuckles the Echidna +Open+
Amy Rose +Taken - CleverFox101+
Shadow the Hedgehog +Open+
Eggman +Open+
Sally Acorn +Open+
Rouge the Bat +Open+

The Side Hoes:
Tikal the Echidna +Open+
The God Chaos +Open+
Omega +Open+
Rotor Walrus +Open+
Bunnie Rabot +Open+
Antoine +Open+

(If you want to include another Character from Archie Comic's Let me know and Ill add it to the list ^u^)

If you wish to Participate in the Rp you are Required to fill out a Character Application for Both Cannon Characters and Fan Characters.

I also do not allow script rp, I like detailed writing with pargraphs with complete scentences and correct punctuation. Im not a Grammar Nazi and if you spell a word wrong I wont get crazy about it but at least try to make sure I can understand you when you are writting.

Thats All I have for you. This will not be where the rp is, i will create a starter when I have all the Main Characters I need to start the rp. Thanks for reading.~

Character Application

Name:
Character type: (canon, FC/OC, or Archie)
Species:
Affliation: (Hero, Evil, Chaotic, Neutral, ect.)
Abilities/Powers:
Apperance: (Picture or Description)
Peronality: (At least three to five scentences)
Bio: (Optional)

(You are allowed up to three Canon Charcters and Two Of your Oc's. I All so do ships so ask me ^u^)

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace