All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1×1 Catch the killer!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Lately, there's been this idea in my mind of wanting to have a roleplay about a serial killer, or more so about how two characters try to chase and stop the said serial killer. This would involve a certain degree of world-building with NPCs so that their deaths actually influence the environments of our characters. It would be most logical to start off just before the murders start, or just before our characters become aware of it so that some base habits of our characters can be established. The characters could be detectives, journalist or perhaps conspiracy theorists. The details of this story are up for discussion. I had imagined this to be in a modern setting. I am fine with involving supernatural aspects, as that could add an interesting flavour. I'd like the serial killer to be more than just someone who slays, but for us to actually build a plausible character and pattern with it.
This should be at least a Beta story.

Have I seen too many detectives and true crime stories? Totally.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace