All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:49 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@PrettyMyth Thanks for letting me join!

Name: Tomas Nathanial Hawk
Personality: Nate is quiet and a thinker, but with people he trusts he can be outgoing and quite funny.
Trinkets: A Jade dragon medallion he wears as a neckless (He believes in the fact that it brings good luck and that it is a protective stone)
http://theedeonknight.deviantart.com/art/Jade-Dragon-Stock-456947721

Strengths/weakness:
+ Firm taskmaster
+ Shred bargainer
+ Good in a fight
- Deep down he has a good heart
- Short tempered at times
- Doesn’t trust people easily
Weapons?:
4 pistols, two warn on his belt and in battle he wears two more in shoulder holsters.
1 Shamshir
http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Shamshir_(3.5e_Equipment)

2 daggers one in each boot
Appearance:
Nate is a large man, broad in the shoulders and powerfully built. He wears his hair shorter and also has a slight beard.
He wears a normal enough black tri-corner hat, a leather vest, grey shirt, black pants and knee high boots

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:55 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Awesome!

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:36 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Im working on the thread now!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:05 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51247

Post away!
Posting order will be determined by this initial first come first serve basis. after round 1 i will post it up as a reminder.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:08 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Haha, I have so much to do tonight! I'll add it to my list and get to it either tonight or tomorrow.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:15 pm 

Take you time. I just wanted it to be there for anyone who wanted to post when ready.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:57 am 

@PrettyMyth Are we all heading for Tortuga?
Sorry I wasn't sure where to come in !blush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:14 pm 

Yes! I would like to have us all meet on Tortuga. And from there i will lead into the plot.

So basically we will all be enjoying the spoils and drinking rum and partying and such and then the old Pirate captain guy who is probably as old as the ocean itself. will come in and tell a tale of the legendary Poseidon. Poseidon's Trident, also referred to as the Trident of Poseidon, was the mythical weapon of the sea god Poseidon. The weapon of a god, the Trident was used to control the creatures of the sea, including the merfolk, as well as create thunderstorms and strong tidal waves. The Trident fell into the possession of the feared Captain Torrents. After Torrents' death, the Trident was given to a merman named Tonra.

Poseidon's Trident contained within it an intense magical energy capable of causing earthquakes, wrecking ships, and even summoning the Kraken. Whomever wielded it also possessed the ability to take control over the race of merfolk. Poseidon had gotten the clever god Hephaestus to create hundreds of giant enchanted gems, all different colors of the rainbow, with each color representing one of the different types of merfolk. Gathering them deep within Isla Sirena, Poseidon created a magical link between the Trident and the gems, giving him the ultimate power over every mermaid, merman, and merchild on the Seven Seas. However, over a thousand years prior to Jack Sparrow's teenage years, the ancestors of Morveren, Aquila, and Aquala managed to get the blue stones locked away in a special chamber designed by the goddess Calypso, making all blue-tailed mermaids immune to the Trident's charms.

Control of the Merpeople
Eventually, Morveren, Aquala, and Aquila managed to steal the trident away from an unsuspecting Poseidon, but instead of freeing the rest of their people, used it to take complete control over their own race for themselves. The sisters hid the Trident under Poseidon's Peak, the place they kept the spoils of all their greatest wars, but once they learned of a resistance building against them amongst their people, decided they needed to place it in the care of a human to ensure it would stay out of the hands of other merfolk. The Blue-tails struck a deal with Captain Torrents, in which he would guard the Trident and share sovereignty over the merpeople with them, and they would be able to keep their status. However, once the sisters handed control of the Trident to Torrents, he swiftly made off with it—bent on retaining control of the Seven Seas all for himself.

In Torrents' hands
With the power of Poseidon's Trident, Torrents commanded the merpeople to leave their home under Isla Sirena and pillage and plunder all the oceans of the world, giving him all the loot they found. The Blue-tails commissioned a pirate with the task of reacquiring the Trident from Torrents, and after an intense duel aboard the Fleur de la Mort, said pirate managed to take possession of the weapon and blast Torrents into the sea, where thousands of infuriated merpeople were waiting to devour him. Rather than allowing the Blue-tails to resume their tyranny, however, taking advantage of the new position as beholder of the trident and ruler of the merfolk, chose to free them, putting the Trident in the keep of the merman Tonra and earning the merpeople's immense gratitude and reverence.

SOOO in Conclusion. We will be going after the Trident. We will fight for the trident. Fight against the powers of the trident and the greedy hands who posses it. Capeesh?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:19 pm 

So i know there are few people want to join.

So are the following people still in:

@ShadowsVictor
@Torosuperfly16

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:18 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Sorry for the delay, here's my character:

Name: Ross Farsight

Personality: Ross is a comedian of a man who barely ever takes things seriously. Even in the countless sticky situations he's gotten himself in, he takes care of things with a laugh and a smile, and that attitude has made him both a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. He's a bit of a daredevil, usually throwing caution to the wind and doing the things most others aren't willing to do. He enjoys treasure, but in reality, he's far more into the adventure that leads him to the treasure than the spoils themselves. He has little ambitions for himself and his ultimate goal isn't really to be rich. He's a generous man whom, if he was ever wealthy, he would share that wealth and throw a giant party for everyone.

Trinkets: A rope necklace with a bent coin dangling from it, tied around a bullet hole that hit the coin near the center.

Strengths/weakness: His strengths are his fearlessness and wit, both in and out of battle. His weakness is that he's far more reckless than he should be, and although he's gotten away with it so far, he's relied on luck a lot before.

Friends/Foes: He has a lot of both, too many to name. He's been in several situations where an enemy captain cornered him only to be rescued by another friend he had made somewhere else along the sea.

Weapons?: Two cutlasses that he always carries at his side, sometimes dual wielding them, and a set of daggers as well as a pistol hanging along his belt. He also has hidden blades inside the sleeves of his coat.

Ship?: Ross' ship isn't the largest, but it is one of the fastest. Because of its size, it has smaller sets of cannons, but they do fire in more rapid bursts and take less time to reload. It also has a gnarled spike, shaped loosely like the end of a sword with barbed wire wrapped around it, jutting out of the prow for ramming into enemy ships. Overall, it's the kind of ship that depends on its speed and maneuverability to win naval fights. Ross calls her The Phoenix.

Appearance: Ross wears long, dark coats, usually grey or black, as well as a black hat that he rarely takes off. He has long hair that he usually ties into a ponytail, though it isn't usually visible. He also has several pairs of scars along his arms, legs and a few on his neck and right cheek. He has a tan complexion, with deep brown eyes and a muscular build.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:37 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Sorry for the delay but im back now

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:53 am 

Approved @torosuperfly16 You may post when ready.

@ShadowsVictor, post your character when ready.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:16 pm 

Myself, @Asterous, @Ordo, @Torosuperfly16, (and hopefully soon to join) @Shadowsvictor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:13 pm 

@PrettyMyth
Are we posting in order or as we can reply?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:28 pm 

In order, Just so we know who's going when.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 pm 

Ok so hold off for a little bit?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:35 pm 

Yes. Once @ShadowsVictor posts his character and his post then i'll post again and then so on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:39 pm 

Ok thanks, this is the first RP I've been in that had a posting order so I didn't want to keep you all waiting

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:40 pm 

No problem, And i just like to keep as organized as possible, and make sure no one get's left out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:49 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Okay okay im gonna work on my character now.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk