Velmarin - brother - 25
Syrvin - sister - 19

Friends:
Those within the inquisition.

Enemies:
TBA

Love Life:
TBA

-Ever since he was a cub he was thrown into the subject of combat and warfare and has loved them since.
-Rovian finds strategy and tactics amusing and entertaining, thus he tries to use it also outside of the battlefield

Hates:
-He hates when he sees a weak person who shows no motivation to change and become stronger.
-Having grown up with an immature older brother has caused him to hate and deal in contempt with every immature individual he meets
-Training is one of his most hated things in the world, but he knows full well if he doesn't train he will not be worthy of his title.

Fears:
-Dying outside of battle

Strengths:
-Combat
-With a cool mind, and a very calm demeanour, Rovian is able to come up with various strategies and tactics in succession during fights and battles.
-Rovian's patience is nearly second to none, it would take a great deal of calamities to make him lose his cool.

Weaknesses:
-Even though he was taught in politics from a young age, his hatred of the subject makes him poor in comparison to others of noble birth
-He can sometimes over think a situation and make it turn out worse than it really should have been

Weaponry and Gear:
Vahrilus spear:

Yrmanus sword:

Training:
Combat:
Strategy and war tactics:
Martial and armed combat:
Politics:

Dragon:
N/A

History:
Growing up, Rovian was raised by his mother and various uncles and grew up with the other noble children of the community while his father, who at the time was part of the Boian, was away attending his duties. From an early age his uncles put him and various other children in sessions that taught them the art of combat and strategy, hiring the best tutors and war strategists, as well as buying the best books in war and combat; he would sit with the other cubs everyday along with their tutors and recite various combat styles and explain the many war strategies in various circumstances. Often, he was tested by the tutors in strategy; they would ask various questions about changes during battle and would assess his response to how he would act accordingly. He was also taught politics and trained in the mannerisms of court within Akamu, and despite his hatred of it, his tutors forced him to learn.

Once he entered the military, Rovian's advancement wasn't anything special, however his dedication to combat and strategizing, coupled with the fact that years of training had given him superior strength and agility, had caught the attention of his superiors and they immediately pulled him aside and recommended him to join the ranks of the Bana. Honoured by their recognition of him, Rovian went to his father for advice and was glad to hear his encouragement; once he had his father's blessings he went on to join the ranks of the Bana and distinguished himself within their ranks.

Last edited by Torack on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:48 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

A few things.

To be a Bana he would have to be older. Mid to Late Twenties at the least.

His upbringing, even if he was of the upper class would be communal and raised with a group of other children. The Royal family is the only exception to this and that is only because they are more "valuable" in that they will rule one day. Their childhood is very carefree due to the fact that once they become an adult they are owned by the kingdom.

Most important there is no way that he could be in military and practice magic. Everything about magic is negated by the weapons and armor that the military have and being a Bana, he would be required at all times to carry something that negated his magic. And with his high rank he would not really have a free time to practice in secret. Also, the fact that the only ones within Akamu that are born with Magic are the Foxes who are related to the Royal family.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:11 pm 

Alright, everything you've mentioned has been edited. I hope it's all good now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:18 pm 

Owner

Still have to edit his combat history, as he would not have touched a weapon or done anything combat related until he turned 18. Other than that, the sheet is good.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 pm 

The history is a little shorter now, but I do hope this is better.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:47 pm 

Owner

Quote:
At the age seven, his theoretical studies were finished and by that time his father had come back and began training him physically and mentally so that his body would be ready when he held his first spear. Rovian would wake every morning before the sun and jog with his father, uncles, and a few other noble children before going into a training routine for the rest of the day within the mountains outside of Cascada, and return in the evening for dinner before going back out and returning once again in the middle of the night.

As the years went by, his training intensified constantly that by the time he entered the military at the age of eighteen he was a large mass of muscle.

Really, it is the training aspect that you are missing. The studies and book learning would be fine, but his father would not have come back to train him in anything, because all of that is done when they join the military at 18. Lions are naturally powerful and tough, plus the rigorous training that they receive once they enter the military is more than enough to develop the necessary skill and it would not have been hard for him to show extra promise during this training time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:00 pm 

Terribly sorry here, my mind's a little muddled from a constant barrage of exams this week (don't worry, they're over). Correct me if I'm wrong, you want me to remove his father from his training sessions and to make them - the training - less intense?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:09 pm 

Owner

Just remove the physical training from his father and in general. As he would not have gotten that until he.joined the military at 18.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:27 pm 

Ok, I hope that's better now. I must admit though, the size does bother me a little but it was the only thing I could really come up with considering.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm 

Owner

This is merely the backstory to the start of an rp that will certainly give him a lot more to add later.

Approved.