All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Crystal Tree OOC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:12 pm 

Fear the plant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sure! I'm kind of being very spotty (like coming on once a week) but if you don't mind that I'm happy to join.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:14 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

That's fine! I'm a slow person if you haven't already noticed (took me several months just to get one RP started). So I'm definitely okay with that!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:43 pm 

Fear the plant

Sounds good to me then!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 pm 

I have come back!

Name: Amilia Evarista

Sex/Gender (if applicable): Female

Role:
Single Mother of a baby boy, Maid.

Appearance:

If Chosen One, supernatural abilities: Can grow/create a force (energy) field in different shapes.

If Chosen One, Crystal Stone (color and type):

a Rough purple Amethyst like below, except the cord is made of cheap, fabric material and the gem in the center is more rock and natural (see the picture below the first one)

Gem in the center:

Personality: Modest, kind and persistent. Amilia is someone who listens rather than talk and prefers to keep her personal feelings to herself so others won't worry. Although her kindness is widely recognize around her village, her stubborness is also a trait that is seen whenever she sees injustice and/or unfairness towards others.

Skills: Amilia's best skill is being a homemaker due to her dedication of being a single mother. Kind and caring, she does best in house work and decoration, something her village sees as a very big deal. Another skill of her is that she is great with children and her kind-gentle nature makes her strong enough to handle certain situations. She currently works at many of her neighborhood's home as a maid or as a decorator, but her primary customer is the village's leader.

Whatever other details you want to add like background, random extra details, etc.:

Amilia currently lives in a small house together with her 5-month old baby, Markis. Many said that she got pregnant and the father left, but since is uncomfirmed and not many have any evidence to prove it, it was a topic that many decided to not mention in public. Amilia knew they would talk about it behind her back, but decided to ignore it and keep moving for her sake and her son's.

Aside of that, her major contributions to the villagers and their leader earned her a special place in town, carrying the title of "Young Mother" due to her selfleness and caring attitude towards her village and the tree.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:13 am 

Might I join?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:34 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Please do! The more the merrier! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 pm 

Yay! I'll start working on a character sheet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:33 pm 

Name
Bard Birjin

Sex/Gender (if applicable)
Male

Role
Chosen One, Blacksmith

If Chosen One, supernatural abilities
Elemental Fire

If Chosen One, Crystal Stone (color and type):
Red Sunstone | +

Personality
Contrary to his name, Bard does not sing. He isn't very vocal usually. He is a man of few words, many would say. Despite his quiet demeanor, Bard has very strong opinions and likes to spend his nights in the local inn discussing meaningful/philosophical topics. Because of his size and appearance, Bard tends to draw stranger's weary eyes. Those who know him, however understand he is a gentle giant and never resorts to violence unless absolutely necessary.

Appearance
Bard is extremely tall standing at an astounding 6' 5''. Because of years of blacksmithing, Bard is built like a bull and many of the village folk call him by such. Blue eyes take in his surroundings and don't miss much. His hair is usually worn down, unless hes working at the forge and then its tied back with a leather cord.

Skills
Bard is the towns blacksmith. He is acquainted with sword and shield, but excels in bow and hammer. Bards village has a tradition martial arts passed down through families that is very similar to Judo. It is a peaceful art, focusing more on restraining an enemy rather than harm.

Other
Bard is a traveling blacksmith. He goes from town to town either selling wares or, should he find a place agreeable, will settle down for a few years and apprentice some young, or old, man until he is confident in their ability. Which then he will pack up his things and travel to the next town or village. As of right now, he has made his way home. By some bout of luck, Bard had learned that his father had fallen ill and has spent the last few years caring for him.

Last edited by QuiteContrary on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:41 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Yay! Looks good. Thanks for joining :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:24 pm 

Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Yue, mind If I throw my own character in the mix?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:28 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Go right ahead! :D It would make me quite happy!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:11 pm 

I have come back!

Hey, tie, I was wondering if I can submit a profile info of the village and it’s tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:14 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Oh that sounds interesting :D Sure, if you want to add any info about your village go for it! I'll add it into my top post too afterwards so everyone can easily find it afterwards :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:52 pm 

I have come back!

sorry, I was sending that message in a rush. Here's my deep though about it.

I am a bit confused on how our characters will meet, so I was wondering that aside of creating a profile about the village and it's tree, we could create a map that could indicate how connect or close are the villages from each other.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:04 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I was gonna leave a lot of those details like meeting up or distance between villages pretty much open-minded/up to you guys. If you think creating a map would be more helpful, we can definitely work on something or develop a small description of where everyone is compared to each other. I was thinking with how the world is, it would end up with a lot of traveling/adventure maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:23 pm 

I have come back!

That can be good if the others are fine with it. I only suggest the map to be made because it could help us in regards of location and meeting with each others. I can offer myself to create a map for you since I got a bit of expierence making some.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:33 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

If that's something you wish to try out, you're more then welcome too :) I've ever only made a map once for a story so my experience is limited xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:07 pm 

I have come back!

Oh absolutely. Just pm me and let me know how do you want me to proceed. I also want to encourage everyone in this rp to give ideas since as your stated, this is sort of open world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:17 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Well if anyone has any suggestions about the map or maybe how to involve one another, post your opinions! I was actually thinking about having my character travel out on a village errand in the first post, so she can meet up with someone probably.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:08 pm 

I have come back!

wonder who will it be?