All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ask the Staff
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:19 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So, in the interest of making the staff appear less terrifying and more human. This thread is being created so that you guys can ask us questions. Using the tag system, you can tag individual staffers and ask them a question, Try to keep the questions friendly and polite. A staff member has the right to refuse to answer the question if they want. The answers to these questions will be featured in all future issues of the Newsletter.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Ask the Staff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:43 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

@All Mentors: What's the best part of your job?

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

The next edition of the Newsletter is coming out next month! So, let's get those questions in!

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm 

@all: Are you a cat person or a dog person?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 pm 

Procrastinating

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

@Eferhilda: Do you still obsess about my socks?

Sig courtesy of the amazing Eferhilda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:42 pm 

@all What is the meaning of life?

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:44 am 

Allow me to make myself abundantly clear. I aim to misbehave.

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Dear Staff Members,

So I've got a problem at the moment. The site is labeling me as offline, even though i don't have the option to hide my online status selected, and i'm not getting the online/offline icon for my chat windows. I've tried to see what happens on multiple platforms, but there's literally nothing I can do. Can you tell me what may be going on, and if it's a bug or accidental, fix it? If it's something you guys have done, I'm curious to know why.

Thanks,
Hunter Dracon.

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."