All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: (waves shyly) It's me
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 pm 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I sincerely hope this isn’t too awkward of a post to make.

So… if anybody remembers me… I went through some stuff recently-ish and was such a wreck I couldn’t even function, I left the site for a while (a rather long while.) I tried to come back maybe a year ago. I chat with a couple of people and thought I was ready to be a person. I guess I wasn’t. Frankly the short of it is that I’m a sensitive weenie and can’t handle things well.

And then I forgot my passwords. I had forsaken all human contact and in doing so hadn’t even opened so much as an email in so long I’d forgotten how to even log in. That’s the truth and it’s official, I might just be an idiot.

The good news here is that I finally remembered it?

I think I’m doing much better now (for real,) so I would like to be a part of the community here again, if you’ll have me. ^-^ It’s been so long. I would like to take it easy now.

edit: I amend that, it's been almost a year and a half since I tried damniwch i heck I am the worst. : (

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:58 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

There is nothing wrong with disappearing for awhile to take care of yourself! Even if it's like falling off the face of the Earth for awhile and then resurfacing to a new era... (That's actually an interesting RP idea... *jots down*)

Anyway! Welcome back to the site :) Don't worry about the awkwardness, everyone disappears every so often. Life gets the better of us.

The site and this community will always be here when people return. Maybe with some new faces. But it will always be here.

Anyway, if you ever need any help getting back into the swings of things on the site, let me know!

If anything, glad to have you back (though I know we've never met before I don't think. Hi. I'm Yue. Bit of a late introduction after all of that). Enjoy the site again and reach out if you ever need anything!

PS. I hope everything is a lot better now and no worries again about disappearing, we all do it once in awhile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:08 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey Kiddo, and welcome back!

As Yue said, don't worry one bit about being awkward! We're all here to write and have fun doing it!

I'll link you to the Rules to refresh yourself on, but should you have any questions or concerns whatsoever, we'd be happy to help you out.

I hope you settle back in comfortably, and can get involved in plenty of roleplays and shenanigans!

Also....here's a cute cat hug (because I've got one on hand just for you!).

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:36 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome back! I never got to meet you, but I'm glad you're here. Hope to see you around, Kiddo! *highfives*

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:02 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

OH MY GOD HI ITS YOU HELLO

I hope you're doing so much better now!!! It sounds like it, at least? Either way, it's so good to see you again!! I'm recently back too after a looooong college-induced half-hiatus thing, but I'm taking it super slow and easy and it's working for me. I really hope you'll find something cool around here to join (you can always hit me up if you want! I'm basically the patron saint of taking things obnoxiously slow if that's what you need) and continue your recovery-path c:

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:21 am 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm sorry, I thought I responded to this thread. I must have spaced out a little...
@Asterous @Yue @Evaaaa thank you, and I'm always happy to meet new faces.
@Fearless Sissy I still can't say how touched I am to have been able to talk with you again. I'm sincerely happy and as much as I love new faces, I still want to reconnect with old ones. I know I've been proper terrible for vanishing off of the face of the earth but I would be lying if I said I didn't still think about everyone from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:13 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome back! Life has thrown many curveballs at me, and I have left this site a few times, but always came back. I love it here! The disappearance is insignificant compared to the return. Welcome back! Glad to hear that life is better for you.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!