All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:19 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

So I've been away for quite a while, but looking to get back into RP'ing. I have a few ideas I've been sat on for a while but always open to most things (except heavy romance stuff...) So If you're interested let me know or if you have an RP Idea you're wanting to work on then I"m open to suggestions. I can do 1x1 or Group but I find 1x1 easier to get back into as you're only needing to focus on one other collaborator rather than a group... but happy enough to do a group thing as well.
My writing is usually around Beta level, but posting in Omega, to try and get back into things, as for RP partners I don't mind what level you're at as long as I get more than a 1 liner response and something to work with.
So! Rambled enough, here are a few ideas of mine:

Dinosaurs! | +
Dinosaur related. Dinosaurs were never extinct, and humans learnt how to live in (some kind of) peace with them, however, a new light has been shed, and the food supplies are dwindling. Some of the people believe that the Dinosaurs should be killed/harvested for food and medicine, whilst others argue to preserve the Dinosaurs as they were there first. It gets so bad, that people are going crazy, but what they don’t realize is the Dinosaurs are planning to fight back. Even though they have some kind of understanding, they are not as mentally advanced as the human race. Now it’s become a race of survival, and who will win. Humans vs Dinosaurs?

Alternate Timeline | +
Alt. Timeline Steam Power was the last great discovery of our ancestors, we never really advanced in that sense, the world became a very grubby place to live, we are trying to find a cleaner steam, but it doesn’t seem to be progressing. The biggest cause of death is from lung related issues. You’re advised to stay inside where you can and when you can’t you have a breathing tube to clean the air for you. But what happens when there is too much dirty smoke in the air for even the wildlife/plants to grow?

Military TimeLoop | +
Set on a warship, but it’s on a timeloop, the people on it have been dead for hundreds of years but don’t know, and they go about their business, but the ship was sank in 1941. Upon discovery in modern times they disturb the ship and it brings back something far worse. Now the crew of the ship are back and want peace and justice for what happened to them. Wreaking havoc on a small island off the coast of Norway. The people of the Island are now fearing for their life as WW2 Naval men are taking over their homes and wanting to find those responsible for their deaths.

So those are a few I've had written down for a while but really open to most things if there's something you're wanting to do.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:50 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

I finally am able to post regularly again. Life's been whack. drop me a comment or msg if you're interested in RP'ing!

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace