All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 search
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey there! I've just come back from a hiatus and I am craving some new rp stories. I have no set stories in mind yet, however, those are easy to create together.
I'm currently looking for a modern setting, with supernatural elements (such as creatures/nonhumans), although I may be convinced of a different type of setting if the story interests me. Preferably MxM, though it does not have to include romance. If MxF, I don't do romance. FxF doesn't work for me, as I don't like playing females.
For the rp there are the general limits (no paedophilia, nazis or stuff like that). I don't play kids or underaged ones (only ever if necessary as an npc for a short moment), I generally only play males. Overall I like having a bit of romance in the story, but I am not fond of writing out smut scenes. It is not one of my talents either. Fading out is preferred.
I'm fine with using stuff from movies or series to inspire the story, but I won't play their characters or stick strictly to their lore. I like creating lore/worldbuilding during the rp.

Here are some random story elements/starters that currently interest me:
- detective story: two detectives or such that try to hunt down a serial killer
- band: a story about a band and the way they interact with each other and the problems they encounter (would include supernational beings)
- an awkward love-hate story, in which people try to ship the two in all kinds of ways, which makes both of them more inclined to go against it (or something like that.)

In the links in my signature along with my posting history can give you a general idea of my style of posting and my types of characters. Feel free to poke me with questions or suggestions. As for the rate in which I'll reply: I don't know. I'd love to say multiple times a day, but it really depends on how busy things are. So one week it might be each day several times a day, and the next it might be only one post in a week. Life happens, and I totally understand it too if you take your time with posting. Generally, I like to write at least two to three paragraphs, but that easily doubles/triples if I've got inspiration.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace