All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:41 am 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

I have returned from a long hiatus, and came with some good story ideas that I want to share and build with whoever is interested.

Persona: Panopticon, for 1x1 or group; a Persona story set in America, the metaverse takes the form of a panopticon. For those not aware of 18th century psychology philosophy, a panopticon is a prison where the inmates are always visible. You never know if you are actively being watched, but it's always possible that you are. The idea being that modern social networks, especially social media, operate as a panopticon forcing everyone to constantly put up a front in fear that any moment could get on camera. I have more ideas to progress from there, so if you're interested I'll happily share.

Revnant Strings, 1x1; A revnant, vengeful spirits with unfinished business, rises at the foot of the dark lords castle. Their soul is tied to the building. They cannot leave, and they cannot die until their debt is paid. Whatever the hell that is. An adventurer who wants to kick the dark lord's ass up between their teeth arrives at the castle. I have characters in mind for either role, if someone wants to fill the other we make about half a dozen different stories with this premise.

Holy Grail Wars, group (1x1 is possible but we'll need to write a lot of characters); NOTE: A Fate rp, I've got a real long burn story for this one so please only apply if you're in for the long haul. OK, now for the actual prompt.
Someone has messed with the Grail War ritual. Magical energy is spiking the world over, causing random cities to become hot spots for Servant summoning. And worst of all, the limits on how many servants can be summon are gone. It chaos, but also opportunity. With the rise in Servants, the rise of reward must be just as great. So summon a Servant, defeat other Masters, and take the Grand Holy Grail.

ARC; So this one is mainly just a setting I've been developing. I can give more details if asked, but mostly I just wanted to put it here for kicks and giggles. It's my interest check. Sue me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:10 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

I'd be interested in doing the Persona one? sounds interesting idea for sure!

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:54 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I like shits and giggles, so I'm gonna be the person to ask. Tell me all about this oh mysterious ARC. I want all the details.

Also Revnant Strings sounds very fun. I'm down to kicking some dark lord's butt.

I'm coming back from a long hiatus myself, so I hope you don't mind slow xD haha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:25 pm 

I have returned

Wait people are actually interested in these!?! Well in that case let's message and chat about it, I still have far to much free time on my hands and would love to use some of it to write.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:53 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm intrigued by things! I know only a bit about persona via other friends and playing through a part of p5 and an old shin megami tensei game. I'd definitely be interested in a story in some form of the world.

Enviado desde mi LG-H932 mediante Tapatalk

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:54 pm 

I have returned

Oh and now thats two people interested in Persona! We can have a group now, which is the best way to do it!