All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Some ideas I have.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:06 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello! It's been awhile since I last posted here but I'm looking to get back into the story telling fun. I will be posting several ideas I have. If you're interested in writing with me I have preset characters (which I will get around to posting some of them in the character section soon) and I am also willing to make new characters for the plots below.

I have 17 years of experience in the hobby and I'm just looking to have some fun. I'm happy to do posts in the forum or through PM. Whichever one you prefer is fine with me. This will remain open. Genders can be swapped in any narrative although I typically play male characters.

All preamble aside here are the ideas I have to offer you.

Memories Of Love
Genre: Slice of Life, Supernatural, Drama, Tragedy

Narrative: Our characters were lovers. But a tragic accident ripped them apart. Your character suffers amnesia from the accident and doesn't remember my character. One day my character shows up on her doorstep and takes her on a quest throughout the city to find Soul Links. These Soul Links carry fragments of their relationship from their initial meeting, to the confession, and a myriad of other details.

Each Soul Fragment is but a piece of the puzzle. When the puzzle is complete what grand revelation awaits the two star-crossed lovers?

One More Chance
Genre: Slice of Life, Supernatural, Drama

Narrative: The day before our characters were set to be married my character was killed in a tragic accident. Distraught your character threw herself into the ocean to commit suicide, but was rescued by Poseidon. Poseidon listened to her tale and offered to give her a chance to save him but if she failed not only would he still die in a far more tragic manner, but she would be his slave for all of eternity. So, Poseidon rewound time to the very day they met. She retained all of her memories. But will he fall in love with her again or will her knowledge of the future destroy any hopes of salvation?
(Our characters here can be swapped if you feel more comfortable.)

One Last Day
Genre: Slice of Life, Drama, End Of The World

Narrative: Your character's father works for the government and he revealed that massive asteroid was set to destroy the planet. They had 24 hours left to live. Your character was distraught but realized she had never even kissed a boy yet. She had a crush though. It was on her childhood friend who lived next door. Knowing it was now or never she went next door and professed how she felt. Her feelings were requited and she decided not to tell him about the tragic fate awaiting them and experience a normal romance.
(Obviously this isn't the most realistic set either so it requires some suspension of disbelief. I just want to explore the idea of the world ending and it pushing to people secretly in love to finally come clean. I do have a ton of ideas for this one as well.)

The Lonely Dragon
Genre: Fantasy, Drama

Narrative: Your character is a dragon who can also take a human form. Unfortunately when exploring the top of an ancient tower for riches she became ensnared in a magical beast trap. Due to the pain she continually lets loose horrific bursts of flame. This terrified the local kingdom and the king issued a decree that whomever slayed the dragon would be rewarded riches beyond measure as the king also believed the dragon had kidnapped his daughter. For the next fifty years soldiers would go to the castle and try to kill the dragon but they would be killed and reluctantly eaten by the dragon.

Finally my character ascended the tower and with sword in hand he confronted the dragon. Caught off guard by the sheer size of the dragon he realized he had no chance in hell. Unlike the other soldiers he threw his sword to the ground rather than trying to attack and as he knelt down to pray and accept his fate he saw the dragon's foot caught in the trapped. My character offers to help. Suspicious your character realizes this might be her best chance to become free and allows him to help her.

Once free of the trap she reverts to her human form. It turns out she was the missing princess and the magic trap had prevented her from aging.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace