All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

So, I'll keep this short and sweet.

I want a roleplay without much of a preset structure, just a sandbox kind of thing, based in J.K. Rowling's works.

Basically, I want to go 10 years after the last battle. Canon characters will not be involved at all, but the memories will still be fresh. During this time, many parents chose to keep their children at home for longer, but a new generation is coming to Hogwarts and the wizarding world is trying to move on from the horrors of the past.

Disclaimers:

1. There will be no narrating or overarching plot.
2. I may introduce some random plot element if I have any ideas, but I'll let everyone know through the OOC thread.
3. The rules of the world (no magic outside Hogwarts for minors, trips to Hogsmeade, etc) apply.
4. This is supposed to be slow-poster friendly.

Characters:
Teachers, Hogwarts Staff, students, families for those. Just keep in mind muggles will have less to do, as most of the story will happen in the castle.

Everyone can take as many characters as they can handle, and students can be in any year. We'll have a very basic character sheet, just so people know a little about the other characters, and the rest will develop in character.

With 3 other people, I'm starting this up!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:40 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

If you get enough people to start this, I'm definitely interested in being involved! :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace