All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:49 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ideally I'd be looking for 1x1, 3rd person, past tense, and set in the early medieval period or something very similar to it. Low to no fantasy for preference, but again, any ideas you have are good ideas provided they get to be heard: Feel free to say hi or throw an idea my way, worst I'll do is say no, and I will be polite.

Pairings?
To be honest I couldn't care less what race, gender, sex, height, or species (in fantasy, oddly enough) your character happens to be, Vigdis is pansexual and as likely to find your character attractive regardless of which box they'd tick on a census. Whether romance is involved or not i do not mind, although it is enjoyable to play.

The Idea:
Essentially it's as it says on the tin. Vigdis has launched a raid against coastal villages and monasteries; whether you would rather be a part of the raid or a victim thereof is up to you. That basic setup can work anywhere with a coastline from the Mediterranean to Iceland and everywhere in between, or even Eastwards along the major rivers. Vigdis would be leading the raid, but it's worth noting that there's no way she could afford a ship of her own at this point: the ship they are using has been paid for as a joint venture, the hierarchy held purely by social standing, so success can make her and failure could utterly break her. As a result she's likely to be unusually driven, and more willing to take risks or the harder path when it presents itself, if it offers a chance at a greater reward.

Vigdis' profile is visible in my signature, and her age will default to 19 years old. However, this is adjustable up or down dependent on context and her social standing in the RP: She could easily be fourteen and mentored on her first raid by a man twice her age and that will be fine and make sense. Likewise, she might expand her property and fame and, by the time she is in her mid thirties, be in a position to pick a young female thrall from the slave traders purely for her looks. Her basic character is largely fixed, but the specifics can be altered to fit more easily, especially into original worlds.

Characters~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:11 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Well my friend, I love the Norse world, it’s mythology and of course there culture. So I’m down to play :D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:03 pm 

Hey Wolf, apologies for the delay, but I'd be happy to figure something out with you if you're still up for it!

Characters~