All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The search for a 1x1
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi everyone! I'm Lady Sonia, but you can call me Sonia. If you're searching for someone to have a 1x1 with, please consider me! I've been roleplaying for 10+ years, and I am very skilled at writing. My posts are lengthy and detailed, so I hope you will consider me as your writing partner.

I don't have a lot of restrictions. Honestly I like writing anything. But I really only like to roleplay as females. I'm fine with MxF or FxF. I'm very flexible and will work around your comfort zone as long as you work around mine.

Below is a list of things I like to write about, and some fandoms that would be fun to write. Please comment or send me a pm if anything catches your eye! Thank you for reading!

List of things I like:

Vampire x Human/Werewolf
Angel x Demon/Human
Popular Kid x Unpopular Kid
Roommates
Mermaid x Human
Royalty x Peasant
Royalty x Royalty
Elf x Human (or other race)
Furries (please don't judge me for this)
(I know it's a small list right now, but I'm down for anything really. I'm not too picky to be honest)

Fandoms:

Persona
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Disney
LoTR
The Hobbit
Skyrim
Grimm
Black Butler
Food Wars
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
Devil is a Part-Timer
Is It Wrong to Try and Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Fire Force
Anything D&D related
Kingdom Hearts
Madoka Magica
Castlevania
MTG
Hazbin Hotel
Seven Deadly Sins
Borderlands
Monster Musume
Assassination Classroom
Undertale
Anything Marvel
Anything DC
Harry Potter
Fantastic Beasts
Dragonball
League of Legends
Pokemon
Star Wars

Plot 1:
Cursed Love

She's a girl with a troubled past. When her family decides to give her to a boarding school deep in the woods, her troubles only start to get worse. She has nightmares of things and creatures she can't quite comprehend, and the only person who knows about these nightmares is a boy in the school. He is mysterious, and seems to be protecting her, but she doesn't know what from.

In the past, they were lovers, a mortal and an angel. Because of his love for her, they were cursed forever. The curse being that whenever she started to remember their past, she would die in front of his eyes and be reborn as a new person every time. Can they find a way to stop the curse? Or will they continue to live this endless loop of death and misery?

Plot 2:
Twisted Circus

She ran away from home to escape her parents, while walking down the road in the middle of nowhere, she is drawn to the sounds and smells of a nearby circus. After watching it, she realizes that maybe joining wouldn't be too bad. She joins as an aerial dancer and soon becomes the star of the show. But what does the fame cost? She soon meets a boy that has recently joined as the animal handler. Soon after, murders start happening, and shows start to go wrong. What is this circus? And can they make it out alive?

That's all for now. I'll do my best to keep this updated as often as I can. When I think of more things I like writing about, I'll put them here. Thank you for your time!

PS: I have a lot of OC's. If you made it this far, please don't be shy. Ask me about them. :)

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace