All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:55 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Warren huffed.... A cats version of a sigh.

-I cant say for certain what will happen to you. Youve been separated from her and she from you for so long..... Liann.... I wont lie. I dont know if your shift will be painful. Shifters do it naturally, to be unable to for so long.... I cant predict how it will feel. As for annoying.... Maybe at first.... But its more of a comfort when you are as alone as we are most of the time. A second person with you always, someone you can trust and confide in without fear of reprimand..... It might be difficult for you at first. But know this. She has felt and experienced everything you have..... And though you have felt alone, so has she. Youve more in common than anyone youll ever meet, even your mate. Shes the only one that will ever truly understand you or what you think or how you see the world. As for an instant shift.... No.... With your past experience she will not just take control like that unless your life is in danger. Thats usually the only time we take control forcefully. Me and my human have learned to coexist over our long time alone. You will too in time. And I can help you as long as you wish or until you decide to move on.- his purr was still there a natural reaction to her petting him. It felt strange yet good to him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Liann remained quiet as she let the cat's words sink in. Before she never believed that she had a wolf inside her anymore. She imagined it but it wasn't the same. Liann was scared to start believing but Warren didn't have any reason to lie to her about her wolf side, there was no personal gain for him as there was one for her family.

"What do you plan to do if you successfully help me meet my wolf side?" Liann asked casually. She wanted to know if Warren will leave her. She was sure that she'll be able to handle her knew state of meeting her wolf side, but she honestly didn't want to be left alone again. The thought of Warren leaving after he was finished helping Liann caused a feeling of loneliness overcome her and a tear threatened to fall. Thankfully Warren couldn't see her and she used her other hand to wipe the tear away.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 am 

Back from hiatus!

Warren thought for a moment with his cat. His cat answered her finally.

~We will take you where ever you wish to go from here. We were on our way to Haven and then we will go out on a mission for the pack. In the south many packs treat females like property, as less than people. We rescue those we can. In Texas we have made contact with several large packs that thankfully dont support those traditions. They call for help when one of their own is kidnapped or when they know neighboring packs have new prisoners. Im the one they send on those missions....~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 am 

It was Liann's turn to huff out a sigh but in slight annoyance. "I can take care of myself." She paused shortly and continued her voice starting to mumble. "I'll just come along and help you out." She continued to stroke the cat's head. It would be a good time for her to stop but his fur was so soft, she found it hard to stop petting him.

After a time, a question started to nag at Liann. "Warren," she started to say hesitating for a moment. "Why do want to help me? Is it just because it's sort of a job to you now? So you have to help me, or what?"

Before she could stop herself she asked, "Or is it because you couldn't help the other shifter? The one who also wanted to get rid of their wolf."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 pm 

Back from hiatus!

He tensed. He didnt know how to respond to her question..... He slowly forced himself to relax....

`Because...... I failed to help her when she needed me the most.....` His words held old pain and his purring stopped as he seemed to go limp. As if answering her question had drained his strength.

(Sorry for the very long wait.... I feel bad now :( )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:57 pm 

"I'm sorry," Liann said sadly. "I'll stop asking questions now." She continued to stroke Warren's head, to hopefully ease him of the pain. She doubted that it worked, feeling him tense and hearing the immense amount of sadness in his voice, she felt that she must have probed a festering wound.

"I remember the reason to why I didn't want to change into a wolf anymore," Liann admitted. "Or I think I did." Leaning back into Warren she took a heavy breath as she looked back into her memories. "I don't know if remembering and waking up screaming did anything to whatever is um. . . holding my wolf side. I mean if you wanted to check or anything." Openly admitting that she's worried about her wolf still being stuck inside her, it was weird and she felt clumsy with each word. But with each passing day they spend together, Liann felt that she really wanted to be with Warren. And that will never happen unless she becomes a true shifter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:38 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren looked at her as his ears perked. He knew that her remembering could have weakened the barrier, potentially enough for him to free her wolf from her confined mindset.

~I can check on it.... If you wish me to..... It might have weakened it enough for me to help..... To free her and you from the barrier~

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:14 am 

Liann became quiet for a time, her mind working the possibilities of what will happen to her in the next few moments. Everything will change, she'll never go back to how she was before. Which would be perfectly fine if only she knew that she'll be happier with what she'll soon become.

"I. . ." Lian started to answer but huffed out a sigh. "I don't know. I'm pretty scared Warren."

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:27 am 

Back from hiatus!

He looked up at her with his eyes showing compassion.

~You will never feel free, or whole without her Liann..... Dont keep her locked away, just to throw her away, when she could very well be the best thing to ever happen to you. Shes a powerful wolf, as you are a strong woman..... Dont fear what you can be.....~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:07 pm 

Seeing the compassion in his eyes, caused Liann to feel a little uneasy at first. Every shifter she's met had nothing but fear and hate in their eyes. It was weird to see how Warren looked at her now, and a sense of trust and security soon chased some of her fears away. Warren was not like any other shifter. She could trust him, she wanted to.

Her mind started to wonder about how different her life would have bee if only Warren appeared in her life sooner. Would she still be in her pack? Would she have been more free spirited? A lone tear rolled down her cheek then, she wished for so long for someone like Warren to come along and help her, truly help.

Wiping the tear away, she looked away from Warren's eyes and tried to steady her breathing. She fought against her usual fears of disappointing Warren, and ignored her belief that maybe she didn't have a wolf self. She was going to try.

"You. . . " Liann started to say, before taking another breath, she looks back at Warren, her voice sounding more confident. "Go ahead and check on her."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:41 am 

Back from hiatus!

He sat up and gave a reassuring smile, as much as a large predatory cat could smile anyways. He nodded to her request and placed a paw on her leg.

~I will look.... And if i can.... I will try. It will hurt... But im here and youve nothing to fear... I promise you Lian...~ That said, he closed his eyes and concentrated on their fledgling bond.

After some moments of quiet concentration, of looking over her mind, looking to the wolf just out of reach, he sighed. It was weakened just enough. He could do this for her, for them. He brushed the barrier mentally, much like a caring caress of her mind, simply testing the resistance before truly beginning his task.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:47 pm 

Liann couldn't help but smile amusedly at Warren's grin in his cat form. Even under such serious circumstances, Warren can be very odd if not silly at times. Either way it helped eased most if not all of her wariness, and she sighed when she felt Warren's care for her. Always careful, always gentle, even if it was not love and in fact an act of redemption for a lost love, Liann would be forever grateful.

The wolf seemed restless as she began to pace with anticipation, ready to spring at any moment.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:15 am 

Back from hiatus!

Warrens smile seemed to slowly disappear. He was carefully working though her barrier, half his mind focused, blocking the pain for her, the other focuses on the wolf just on the other side. He shivered yet hadn't made a sound as he confined. As promised he didn't block it all, but he did take most of it, his jaws tightly gritted together.

He was breathing harder in effort as his mind and body strained. The barrier began to weaken and warp, so close to breaking, yet he was tired. With a last surge of strength he smashed through it, this time stopping the shock of pain that might've hurt her. Yowling in backlash, stumbling, half falling backwards from her. He blacked out, hitting the ground limp as his nose bled a bit. But the barrier had shattered, just as he had promised them. They were free.......

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:18 pm 

Back from hiatus!

(Feels nice to read back thtougb one of my better roleplaying ad entries. Sad we never completed it)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6