All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:00 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

“I thought you didn’t smoke,” Sirius said, trying not to sound as affected by Remus’ touch as he was. He was so incredibly attracted to the man in front of him, his head was almost spinning by just the soft touch; that or maybe the sheer abundance of alcohol that was coursing through his system.
He got the pack out of his pocket, using it as an excuse to not look at Remus for a moment, even if they were standing unnecessarily close, which made not looking at Remus neigh impossible.
“Or is that just when you are blowing me off?” He asked as he looked back up, a crooked grin taking the edge of his words, even if it was clear that there was some truth behind his statement.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:47 pm 

There was a brief look of surprise flashing across Remus' eyes, evidently feeling surprised that he had misjudged the situation by that much. The look, however, softened as Sirius' smile fully sunk in. Not knowing how else to address it, Remus grinned, having to glance away in an attempt to deflect.
"You didn't hear me just then?" Remus challenged, once again cocking his head in order to meet Sirius' eye. There was a tease in his voice to match Sirius', but little of that joke was reflected hin his eyes. Remus just looked interested, a dumb grin once again growing onto his lips "Could have sworn I just blew off my mates to have a smoke with you."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The bold admission of what Remus had just done made Sirius’ head spin and made him feel a little embarrassed as well. They really were standing too close for just being two flat mates talking and smoking and Sirius really had to not get his hopes up.
“There you go, buddy,” he stated as he placed the cigarette between Remus’ lips, immediately regretting the intimacy of the action, but there was no way to take that back.
“Pal,” he followed up, trying to downplay the intimacy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:47 am 

The intimacy of parting his lips for Sirius sent a shiver down Remus' spine. Nothing could fully have prepared him for how such a simple thing could threaten to make his knee buckle.
The gesture had sent Remus' mind for a loop; in that moment, all he could think of was the thousand other things he'd wished Sirius would have entertained his lips with. Remus couldn't help but smile.
It was inevitable to notice the change in Sirius' voice, and, though ridiculous as his words might have been, Remus was prepared to do almost everything to get Sirius that flustered again. He picked the cigarette out of his mouth, the smile still shining through. "Thanks, mate."
Remus had acted with such restraint around Sirius for the last couple of weeks and, as if by a butterfly effect, the thing that finally made Remus indulge had been the simple act of raising his hand to eye level. Once having raised it, Remus found it impossible not to reach out for Sirius.
With the cigarette still held between his fingers, Remus carded his hand through Sirius' hair, pushing away the hairs which had draped themselves across Sirius' temple before settling at the nape of his neck.
Remus' touch had an air of urgency to them, finding it hard to stop touching Sirius once he had allowed himself to do so. His other hand found purpose on Sirius' jaw, urging the other to tilt his head upwards, before Remus, with an equal sense of urgency, leaned in to press a kiss onto Sirius' lips.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:14 pm 

A shiver ran through Sirius when he felt Remus’ hand in his hair, not daring to look up at his flatmate still. It was only when Remus actively lifted his head that Sirius saw the way that Remus was looking at him, almost making his legs turn to jelly under him.
Sirius willingly, almost desperately, returned the kiss, finding it absolutely impossible to resist when Remus had been the one to kiss him. He had no idea what had brought this on, but he was going to enjoy as much of it as possible.
His hands found purpose on Remus’ sides, grabbing at his shirt and balling it up in his hands, trying not to think about how easy it had been for Remus to get to kiss him again.
The fact of the matter was that Sirius really did like Remus and when that was mixed with a fierce physical attraction as well, Sirius knew hat he would always be far too weak to resist.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:39 pm 

Kissing Sirius could quite frankly become addictive. How readily and easily Sirius returned the kiss made Remus' mind go foggy, making him question why he had ever stopped doing so. Despite the various intoxicating agents currently in his system, Remus could already tell this was going to be an issue.
The feeling of Sirius' hands tightening around his shirt made Remus gasp into the kiss, the chill of Sirius' hands making it almost painfully aware that they had crept under one of two layers of clothing. Desperately needing to convey that Remus wanted more - in fact, that Sirius' touch wasn't close to enough - Remus tightened his grip around Sirius' hair, urging him to stay close.
While one hand remained demandingly at Sirius' hair, the one against his jaw wandered. It dipped, momentarily wrapping itself around Sirius' neck, before turning, fingers catching by the neck of Sirius' shirt and brushing against the warm skin just below.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:50 pm 

Sirius couldn’t remember ever feeling that overwhelmed before. Remus seemed to be surrounding him from all sides and yet Sirius still wanted even more. He let go of Remus’ shirt to wrap his arms properly around his waist instead, leaving them with their chests basically pushed together.
Feeling Remus’ hand on his bare skin made his head spin and yet all he could think about was how he wanted Remus’ hand to move even further. He longed so much for skin on skin contact, but he didn’t quite know how to communicate that to Remus, other than just leaning further into the embrace with a soft sigh against Remus’ lips.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:35 pm 

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Remus understood. Sirius' little sigh made the hairs on Remus' neck stand and before Remus even knew of it, he was smiling too widely to properly return the kiss.
"Yeah?" he asked, too pleased and barely at a distance from Sirius. His lips ghosted above Sirius' cheekbone, not ever fully meeting the skin in a kiss. With a soft, almost considerate hum, Remus' hand generously trailed another inch down Sirius' spine, before getting caught in the tightness of the shirt collar. "You're wearing the wrong shirt for that."
Remus' voice had cracked into a laugh, sounding above all humored by Sirius' small responses. His other hand left Sirius' har in order to properly wrap an arm around Sirius' neck, using it to steady himself as he once again caught Sirius' lips in a kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:13 pm 

Everything about Remus made Sirius completely weak and he felt his grip involuntarily tighten around Remus, desperately wanting him closer. For a full moment, he regretted his choice of shirt, even if he knew that it was irrational and that they couldn’t get much closer in public anyway.
Remus seemed so confident in their embrace and Sirius was absolutely weak for it. He knew that he would do anything Remus asked him to do right in that second and he almost cursed himself for being so weak.
However, once Remus was kissing him again, Sirius knew that he was far too weak to ever reject Remus. He leaned completely into the touch, finding himself stretching into the kiss, wanting to get more and closer to Remus.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:06 am 

Though Sirius hadn't become less intoxicating, the end of the kiss had already been solidified when Remus had started to smile. Sirius' reactions continued to be dizzyingly willing, making Remus almost giddy at the thought of being wanted. Not knowing how to express any of that, his instincts were to laugh.
Yet again, Remus found that his smile grew too wide to reciprocate the kiss, even though he could feel Sirius press himself further into the embrace. Remus had never been around someone who so transparently expressed their interest in him, and, not sure when, or if efter, the moment would repeat itself, Remus couldn't rob himself of that sight.
With his hand once again leaving Sirius' shoulder in favour of entangling itself in Sirius' hair, Remus leaned out of the kiss. Though his grip wasn't tight around the other's hair, it served to prevent the other from following the kiss. The sight that met him made Remus grin, thoughtlessly urging him forward to press a lingering kiss to the corner of Sirius' mouth.
"Were you planning on going back inside?" Remus asked when he once again came at a distancec, loosening his grip around Sirius' hair in order to card his fingers properly through it. His voice was soft, and deliberately spoken without any infliction to it; though, given the context of his words, it was still very apparent that Remus rather saw that Sirius didn't.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:34 pm 

Sirius could definitely tell how pathetic he must be looking, as he tried to follow Remus’ lips, only to be stopped by Remus’ hand in his hair. The grip wasn’t tight, yet it was enough to send a shiver down his spine, realising just how much Remus held over him.
He would be willing to do anything for him and he knew that that was probably a very bad idea.
“I was,” Sirius stated, trying to recover from the kiss, which still had his head spinning. It made it very difficult to keep his focus on what he had been trying to say, especially when he felt Remus’ fingers card through his hair; really cementing the fact that Sirius wasn’t going to go anywhere any time soon.
“But I don’t have to,” he added, a little too delayed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:17 pm 

However much Sirius' answers made Remus' heart rate quicken, it didn't take much to hear how clouded the response had been. Wanting to at least give Sirius an honest chance to phrase an honest answer, Remus pulled back in an exhale.
His hand untangled itself from Sirius' hair, and, as he took a step back, his eyes dipped to the cigarette still held between his knuckles. The paper had bent against his joint as it had pressed through Sirius' hair; thoughtlessly, Remus rolled it between his fingers in an attempt to straighten the creases.
"What do you want to do?" he rephrased, his eyes once again finding Sirius' in the same movement as he put the cigarette to his mouth. Despite the cigarette at his lips, a smile slowly grew upon his lips. Blindly, he stuck his hand in his coat pocket in search for his lighter.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:47 pm 

Without even thinking, Sirius’ hand dived into his jean pocket and retrieved the lighter he had borrowed from Remus a couple of weeks back.
“Here, I still I have your lighter,” he stated, as he reached up to light the cigarette between Remus’ lips, hardly even thinking about the intimacy of the situation until he had already done it. He already missed Remus’ hand in his hair, longing to be touched by the other again, but also not wanting to seem too desperate.
“We could go somewhere...” he trailed off, finding it hard to think clearly when they were still standing that closely, but it did help that they were barely touching anymore. “Gayer?”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:07 pm 

By now, the little intimate gestures should no longer surprise Remus, yet this one did. Partially due to Sirius' readiness, partially due to the words that followed. Remus smile returned immediately after the first inhale of the cigarette. The thought of going to a gay bar made a chill run down Remus' spine out of sheer anticipation.
"That sounds brilliant," he said, picking out the cigarette to exhale the smoke. Though he did turn his head slightly, the still minuscule distance between them meant that the gesture was reduced down to its good intentions.
Thoughtlessly, Remus once again reached out for Sirius. This time, Remus' left hand caught the wrist of Sirius' right, tugging him closer. With his fingers still round Sirius' wrist, he drew the hand under his already opened coat, urging for Sirius to leave the lighter in its inside pocket. "I thought I lost this, you know," he commented, a grin taking the edge off of his words.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:28 pm 

Just as Sirius thought that he was about to get himself under control and for his head to stop spinning, Remus managed to do something that had him right back where he started.
The feeling of Remus’ hand on his wrist and being pulled back in closer to him sent Sirius’ head spinning and he found that he could do nothing but just place the lighter back in Remus’ inner pocket.
“I’m sorry,” he stated, surprised by how little his voice was shaking. There was something incredible about how confident Remus seemed and Sirius knew that he was way drunker on that than the beers he had gotten with his coworkers earlier.
“I guess I just forgot I had it.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:42 pm 

Surprised at Sirius' response, Remus just blinked. It wasn't intended as a real complaint, and the genuinity of Sirius' voice caught him off guard.
"Don't apologize," he answered, his voice suddenly verging on a laugh. Remus' smile had faltered and only reappeared in the shape of a glimpse, quickly disappearing behind the cigarette as Remus once again lifted it to his lips.
Over the course of the inhale, Remus' hand left Sirius' wrist in favour for his chest; as Remus' exhaled the smoke, he thoughtlessly tugged at the lapels of Sirius' jacket. "I'm pleasantly surprised."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:06 pm 

Every single one of Remus' touches sent Sirius' head spinning even further, feeling completely intoxicated by Remus' presence and with no way of, nor desire to, break free free of his spell.
All Sirius could think about was how badly he wanted Remus to kiss him again, but he also knew that they were very much public and that they shouldn't be doing that right now.
"Right," he breathed, not sure what else he could possibly sat to that. He could feel his knees threatening to buckle underneath him and yet he wanted so much more than what they could possibly be doing in public. "Good."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:35 pm 

Remus had once again raised the cigarette to his lips, his inhale becoming shaky with a suppressed chuckle. Sirius looked glassy eyed and drunk, and in the back of his mind, Remus registered that having a hold on him might not have been a bad idea, if the other threatened to stumble.
"Yeah," Remus said through the smoke as he exhaled. He made some effort to exhale away from Sirius, but his eyes lingered with interest on his hand around Sirius' jacket. Thoughtlessly, his hand once again trailed the length of the lapel, once again finding itself around Sirius' neck.
Remus' eyes darted upwards, a humored smile still ghosting his lips. "You're good,."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:52 pm 

The compliment caught Sirius off guard and he wasn’t sure how good a job he did in hiding the effect exactly that kind of compliment had on him, but he sure did his damnedest to try and push down the flush that made its way to his cheeks.
“Yeah?” Sirius asked, biting his bottom lip slightly as his eyes fell briefly on Remus’ arm, before he once again met his eyes, his knees still threatening to buckle under him.
“Does that mean I’ve won another kiss or am I going to have to take that for myself if I want one?”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:21 pm 

Yet again Remus seemed pleasantly surprised. It took his intoxicated brain a moment too long to make sense of Sirius' intricate question, but once it did, Remus couldn't help but smile.
The toothy grin grew with a delay, visibly flustered by insinuation that his kisses were something considered won - and, perhaps, by the confirmation that Sirius wanted him.
"I don't know," Remus answered, his smile making the tease come out juvenile and boyish. Glancing down in order to safely discard the cigarette bud, Remus shifted his stance with a soft exhale. With both hands free of fire hazards, he draped both arms around Sirius' neck, lazily crossing them behind the other's head. His heart felt like it was leaping out of his chest, finding it all hard to believe; the crooked smile remained carved into his features as he once again met Sirius' eye. "I think you should give it a shot."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next