All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

When Remus heard the realisation in Sirius' voice he shifted, shifting his shoulders further away from Sirius' to better meet the other's eye line.
"Yeah," he just answered on an exhale. Remus had essentially lived with Sirius for the formative 7 years of his life, and having to adjust to living on his own had been hellish. They had often enough spent the nights on each other's couches, and though Remus didn't dare suggest Sirius to permanently share his bed, he wanted to say just how much he missed hearing Sirius' breathing when falling asleep.
"Why not? I miss the dorm," he argued gently, well aware of the answer to that question being because Dumbledore told us not to; Remus couldn't get himself to care, not after having spent a month and a full moon on a damp campside, feeling more alone than ever.
This memory was still raking through his mind, making the fresh scar tissue by his neck itch; needing a distraction, Remus' hand found the crook of Sirius' neck, fingers pushing into Sirius' hair. "I miss having you around."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“You don’t miss the dorm,” Sirius stated with a crooked grin, too happy for his tone to really come across as accusatory. All in all, Sirius couldn’t imagine anything he wanted more than to spend all of his time with Remus, at least whenever it was possible. Living together would definitely give them easier opportunity to be together and actually make the most of their time together. It was impossible to say when their last time together was going to be, so Sirius wanted to make the most of the time that they had.
Unable to put his thoughts properly into words, Sirius leaned up to press a kiss to Remus’ lips. His hands found Remus’ jaw, wanting to be able to feel him properly there and confirm to himself that this was real and this was happening.
Even if their romantic relationship was going forward with the speed of an out of control train, it still felt like it all had had a long time coming. They had been friends for so long that every single step of their relationship felt so natural that it almost made Sirius’ heart ache.
“I’d love to move in,” he muttered, having barely broken away from Remus’ lips. He was grinning so widely that Remus would be sure to be able to feel it, but Sirius knew that he had no way of containing his feelings for Remus right in that moment.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:00 pm 

Sirius' response brought a little sound past Remus' lips. Half of the sound was a suppressed laugh; more than anything, it was a choked sigh of relief. He hadn't been aware of that nagging feeling of doubt before it had caught a hold of his shoulders, making him tense up.
The feeling of Sirius smiling into the kiss, however, made every ounce of tension disappear, instead making Remus feel like putty under Sirius' hands. Remus had hesitantly accepted that Sirius loved him, yet he had quickly grown uncertain whether or not Sirius was willing to disobey direct orders to be with him. The fact that he did, so easily and with so little hesitation, made Remus' head spin.
"I'd love you here," he responded, his voice so earnestly relieved that it almost sounded pitiful.
Remus felt like he could cry if he paused long enough to process just how big a difference Sirius' presence would make to his existence. It was only at the prospect of living with another that Remus truly realized how painful it had been to live alone. No intention of allowing himself to linger at that thought, Remus stretched to press another kiss to Sirius' lips, fingers leaving Sirius' temple in favour for the nape of his neck.
Sirius' smile made the kiss lopsided, more accurately landing at the corner of Sirius' mouth than center on his lips. Not that Remus could ever mind; he felt Sirius' smile grow wider beneath the kiss, making Remus' heart soar and forcing him to reevaluate his statement.
"I love you here," he said, spoken against Sirius' cheek, before another kiss met his cheekbone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:15 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“I love to be here,” Sirius stated in a soft voice, feeling the happiest he had been in a very long time. Sirius had loved Remus for so long and that was simply a natural part of how they were around each other, but the idea of them actually having a life together, of Sirius coming home, home, to Remus in that way, was almost too much for him to handle.
Unable to do anything else, he moved his head to kiss Remus properly on the lips again; a move that was made difficult by how widely he was still smiling, but he couldn’t find it himself to care. Sirius wanted to be around Remus always and the more time the two of them could get together the better.
The of them actually sharing a flat like that would be a little hard to get accepted by the order, but Sirius refused to stress about that for now. For now, everything was just going to be about him and Remus and how they felt about each other and that was all he could have ever dreamt of.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:34 pm 

There was something knee-buckling about how intently Sirius kissed Remus, even despite the broadness of his smile. Sirius seemed giddy in a way Remus hadn't seen in months; Hell, he realized, a singular coherent thought in his muddled brain, he hadn't even seen Sirius in months. Sirius' presence had so seamlessly and so effortlessly pushed away any lingering memories of the campsite that, in that moment, Remus could almost pretend he hadn't left at all. Sirius still kissed him with the same earnesty as he had done before his departure, and Remus could hardly comprehend his luck.
With some desperation, Remus' fingers dug into the hair at the nape of Sirius' neck, steadying the other in a proper, centered kiss.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:57 pm 

Sirius found his head spinning as Remus grabbed him and kept him centred. It was a small thing, probably barely a thought in Remus’ mind, but it was almost too much for Sirius to handle. He eagerly returned the kiss, wanting to forget that they had ever been apart and that there was anything in their life that wasn’t just this. He never wanted to leave this bed and he never wanted to leave Remus’ embrace, especially not when he knew what was waiting for them on the outside.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:38 pm 

As Remus resettled in bed, he laid himself face down on the mattress next to Sirius. The world had yet again started to become fuzzy at the edges, finding that, curtains drawn in the small bedroom, any sense of time of day had quickly slipped through his fingers.
In an attempt to remain in touch with reality, Remus shifted enough to drape an arm across Sirius' midriff, hand resettling itself at his hip.
Even with his eyes fluttering closed, Remus found that the feeling of Sirius beneath his hand had quickly become a familiar one. Unable to help himself, Remus' hand moved, trailing up the length of Sirius' side, enjoying the familiarity of the contour.
With a little sound, Remus' grip tightened, using it to steady himself as he inched closer.
"Sirius," he muttered, finally having the breath to properly utter the other's name. Blindly, Remus buried his face where Sirius' bicep met the mattress. Once there, he found that he didn't have much to say. He sighed against Sirius' skin, content.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:40 pm 

No matter how much of the day the two of them had spent intertwined, Sirius didn’t think that he would ever get fully used to seeing and feeling Remus cuddle close to him, constantly searching for him and touching him, and hearing him mutter his name. It mind boggling and if this indeed was a dream, Sirius never wanted to wake up from it.
“Remus,” he muttered, a soft answer to a question that wasn’t asked. It just made such perfect sense to him to lie like this with Remus, seeing their bodies intertwined and the way it just felt so comfortable to finally be so close.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:51 am 

"Are you hungry?" Remus asked against Sirius' skin, barely present. Over the course of the last moth, Remus' meals had been irregular both in size and frequency, but he found that his sleep had been even more so. Now, lying here, Remus knew he should be starving yet the softness of the embrace made sleep a much more tempting option.
In an attempt to keep himself from slipping into unconsciousness, he brushed his hand gently across Sirius' chest. More than anything it was a thoughtless caress, the movement repeating itself every couple of seconds.
"I don't have any food," he eventually noted, eyes barely flickering open. Remus had so whole heartedly indulged in Sirius' presence that he struggled with placing his arrival as just being yesterday. The flat had laid deserted for weeks, and even before that, Remus barely kept food in the house.
Though Sirius had yet to answer, Remus found that, the longer he managed to keep himself awake, the more rhetorical the question had become. With an exhale, he forced himself to sit up.
The movement was unsteady, vision blackening at the edges, serving as a testament to how hungry he, too, must have been. The change in position leaving Sirius out of reach, Remus instead rubbed at his eyes in an attempt to get the world back into focus. "I'll go get some."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:03 pm 

The loss of Remus’ close proximity was already a deep loss for Sirius. He wanted to pull him right back, just longing to feel him close and get to remember that the two of them were here together and that they were both alive for now.
Wanting to seek out some of that, Sirius got up as well, placing a quick kiss to Remus’ shoulder but not touching anymore than that. He knew just how easily the two of them would fall right back again, and he was starting to get hungry as well.
“I can go with you,” he said with a soft smile, wanting to do anything in his power to help Remus out. It was uncertain how long they would even get to stay at the flat, but right now, with Remus’ request of Sirius to move in fresh in mind, Sirius didn’t want to think about any of that. In fact, for a brief moment, he just wanted to believe that there was no war and that they were just together and newly in love.
“Are you alright?”

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:29 am 

The kiss to his shoulder, however brief it might have been, still sent a shudder down Remus' spine. Now fully exposed to the chill air of the old appartment, his skin was rapidly cooling but had remained tender and sensitive. The shiver, in turn, made the hairs on his neck stand.
As if Sirius' words served as a reminder to stop picking at his eyes, his hands fell, turning towards Sirius, half blind as his eyes readjusted to the dim light.
"Yeah," he eventually answered. Though his eyes were puffy and red as a result of the rub, Remus smile was easy and honest. "I'm alright."
Wanting to dismantle any possible worries in the back of Sirius' mind - that Sirius might refrain from touching Remus in fear of it being unwelcomed - Remus' hand moved from his own lap to Sirius'.
Fingers curling around Sirius' upper thigh, Remus gave the pliable skin a squeeze.
The smile remained on his lips with an almost drowsy ease, though, at some point, that must have turned into a coy act. "I'd like that, though. You should come."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:20 am 

It took everything in Sirius to not just wrap his arms around Remus and take him back into bed, but he was also starving so he knew that they had to get going. It also didn’t help that Sirius very much didn’t want to share Remus with the world, wanting to keep him to himself and just ignore the world and the war right now.
“It was mostly rhetorical. I am not intending to leave you out of my sight for a very long time,” he said with a warm smile, his hand finding Remus’ on top of his thigh and so wishing that they wouldn’t have to leave right this instant.
With a determined motion, he leaned in to place a kiss on Remus’ cheek before getting up to find his clothes.
“Let’s get going. The faster we go the faster we can get back.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:46 pm 

Remus almost toppled over when Sirius' left his side. Part of it was the way the too-soft mattress dipped beneath Sirius' weight; most of it was the way Remus inadvertently had leaned into the kiss, trying to prolong it as much as possible. When Sirius finally moved so far out of reach that it threatened Remus' balance, he exhaled in soft annoyance.
"What's the rush to get back?" he asked, the exhaustion in his voice doing a poor job of drowning out the coy tease of his words. Neither did his gaze, as he, despite any sense of drowsiness, watched Sirius' dress with great interest.
Sirius was truly a work of art; despite the war, Remus could still tell that Sirius was in his prime - in a way Remus would never be. Struck with a nagging feeling of doubt, he suddenly regretted ever having suggested they left the safe haven of his - their - bed.
Still having made no move to get up himself, Remus managed a weighted: "Are you really that hungry?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:40 pm 

Just as Sirius had managed to shimmy back into his clothes, he looked over at Remus, who still looked absolutely exhausted. He wanted to keep him safe with everything he had in him, just wanting to pick him up in his arms and make sure that no harm would be able to reach him. It was an unrealistic dream, considering they were in a war and they were both key players.
That was a thought Sirius did what he could to push down though, not wanting to ruin their bliss with terrible thoughts of reality.
“You could say that,” he said with a soft smile, moving towards Remus on the bed and softly running a hand through his hair.
“Come on, get dressed so we can come back home and I can get you undressed again.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:39 pm 

Remus relaxed into Sirius' touch, a shudder running down his spine mirroring the way Sirius' fingers carded through his hair. Both Sirius' words and touch were beyond Remus' comprehension, continuously feeling like Sirius - this Sirius, at least - was a mere figment of Remus' imagination.
"Right," he finally gave in, reluctantly so and in spite of the heat that had pooled in the pit of his stomach. "If that's a promise, then alright."
It took everything in him to pull away from the caress, only managing to do so having replaced the touch with another. Gingerly reaching to trail a line across Sirius' midriff, the touch had no other purpose than to confirm that Sirius was really there.
With the touch as an anchoring point, Remus finally got off the bed. Once on his feet, Sirius became out of reach, and subsequently, Remus didn't have any reason to linger.
Peering into the closet, Remus made quick of dressing himself in the mismatched clothes he had abandoned almost two months ago. With a huff, he pulled on a Christmas jumper that had still been in season when had had left for the camps. The sweater smelled of dust and mothballs, making the hairs on Remus' neck stand with the realisation of just how long he had been away.
"I have to do laundry," he commented, rather urnemarkful given the timing of his arrival. In reality, Remus was specifically referring to the clothes staring back at him from deep within the closet.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 pm 

Sirius desperately wanted to keep Remus away from the eye of the public, knowing that it would be hard for him to drag himself out of the flat in the first place. However, there were things that desperately needed doing and Sirius knew that his best bet was just to help him as much as he needed.
“We’ll look at that tomorrow or later,” he said in a soft voice, injecting himself into Remus’ plans and doing what he could to show him that he was there for him. It just made sense to him that he would help Remus with getting his laundry done and other domestic chores.
“For now, I think we should focus on getting some food in your fridge and in you,” he stated with a warm smile. He wanted to reach out and touch Remus again, but also knew that they couldn’t get distracted again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:48 pm 

Remus glanced over at Sirius, a deeply grateful smile on his lips, even despite the exhaustion painted across his features. Setting aside how trilled Remus was, that Sirius was here like this, he couldn't even begin to imagine how horribly he would have adapted to the flat, had he been there alone.
As he wrapped a thin, cotton scarf once around his neck, Remus for certain knew he wouldn't be leaving the appartment now - or if he'd ever get around to do his laundry.
Crossing the room as he properly knotting the scarf to cover the tender new scartissue speckling his skin, Remus was quick to drop it all as soon as Sirius was within reach. Though he could tell, Sirius had grown hesitant around him as soon as they had left the bed, Remus' hand reached out to cup Sirius' jaw without any remorse. Without pausing, he leaned in to press a kiss to Sirius' lips, overcome with a decade of pent up adoration for the other.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:25 am 

Eyes fluttering shut, Sirius immediately leant into the kiss, eager to accept any kind of caress that Remus was willing to give him. It was becoming abundantly clear that the two of them had been wanting each other for so long that neither fully, truly believed that they were actually living it right now. Despite the grim scars and the reality of their situation, it still felt like a fairytale to Sirius and he was fully able to just forget anything but how Remus felt against him.
He didn’t allow them to linger for long though, the hunger starting to gnaw in his stomach; and if he was hungry he could only imagine how hungry Remus would be. Breaking the kiss, but quickly placing new ones to the corner of Remus’ mouth and to his cheek and temple, Sirius remained close to Remus, cherishing every moment he got.
“Don’t distract me or we’ll ever get out of here.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:41 pm 

Remus didn't insist any further, allowing Sirius the space to move in the embrace. Remus' hands slipped from Sirius' jaw to an easier hold, fingers instead raking through his hair. Each kiss Sirius planted on his skin made Remus blink, and his heart skip a beat.
"You don't seem that resistant to distractions, Pads," he mused, his tone of voice coming across more tender than the intended tease. Remus did, however, sound pleased.
With his hands still buried in Sirius' hair, Remus was able to brush the pads of both thumbs across the tail end of Sirius' brows. Sirius was truly a work of art beyond Remus' comprehension, the structure of his face feeling too delicate beneath Remus' touch. Against all better judgement, Remus complied.
"I'm gonna let go of you, then," he warned far before following his words with action. A boyish smile inevitably made its way to his lips, shining through his exhaustion with interest. "So we can go to the stupid corner store for serving of chips. And then we're coming right back to bed."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:27 pm 

“I know,” Sirius chuckled, trying not to think about how much he already missed Remus’ hands on him, but they really had to get going. Sirius was starving and he knew that if he was hungry, then Remus had to be even worse. It was, in the end, what made the difference to him.
“I am not at all resistant to distractions, which is why you have to stop distracting me,” he said with a crooked, almost boyish, grin. He loved Remus with everything within him and that just made it all the more difficult to keep away from him.
Unable to help himself, Sirius leant in to steal one last kiss, before taking Remus’ hand and dragging him towards the door.
“Come on, let’s get some food in you.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next