All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:00 pm 

Hiding in space

Blog: View Blog (0)

Son Wukong wasn't getting near that water.

There might be Carvahna in there. Stupid Water Types.

----

*hey kid. whacha got?

He tilted his head at the herbs and said.

*i dunno kid. this stuff is pretty powerful. if you mess around with it, you might end up having a bad thyme.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:51 am 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Journey to the West =-

And there's some Cheep-Cheeps swimming around too. It would be difficult to drink water with these fishes swimming about. Hana would probably take a sip of that water, but she would rather not risk her hands getting bitten off by an angry Carvahna.

"Well, look at all these delicate fishes!" Zhu commented on the fishes, "Looks like this little piggy is gonna have seafood after all."

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Tiny baby ogre is no match for Heavy Weapons Guy," The Heavy began cracking his knuckles, and cracking his neck, "We will kill ogre and take his head to king."

"W-Wait, is that necessary?" The boy seemed uncomfortable about the Heavy's idea, "I don't think we can go <i>that</i> far."

-= Godfather Death =-

Welp, Sans told a joke. The camera zoomed in to his shrugging, comical pasture, and then the sound of rimshots can be heard where nobody can see it. Koseki could not help but laugh at the bad joke, while the child looked confused from all this.

"Well... if you say so..." The young Toniyo looked at the herbs again, "I bet these herbs looked special, aren't they?"

"I tihnk so." Koseki shrugged, "But think about it. What if these herbs are the right ingredients to make people feel better?"

"They would...?" The child looked at Sans again, "Papa? Is that boy saying is true?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:43 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Sable then remembered: this river oasis is where Sanzang encounters his next follower. She looked to the riverbank, cautiously...

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Hrm...Well, the ogre himself might shrug off those mini-cannons easy," Cat-Nabierre pondered, "but there ARE a swath of dark minions in there, so perhaps...Yeah, that'll do the trick! Go on ahead and clean house. I'll catch up with you and see what we can do about the head honch himself."

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier nearly snickered at Sans-Death's pun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:31 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk agreed, although he was unable to understand a word that he just said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:52 pm 

Hiding in space

Son WuKong lifted his staff into the air and slammed it into the ground, before leaping on top of it and using it as a vantage point to see further. He spotted someone coming, and began to screech and point in that direction.

----

* honestly, yeah. healing people is a great past time. make up for your dad being an ass.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:47 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Hey! There's somebody over there!" Hana pointed at somebody coming this way. She stood her guard and await for the travelers' actions.

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Da. We will go now," Heavy nodded and left the house, "Come Henk, we got work to do. We will kill many baby men in castle and claim it as ours.... er.... little boy's."

-= Godfather Death =-

"Yeah... To be fair, I never knew Papa much since I was born. Now that you told me about him, I may had felt betrayed." The young Toniyo sighed quietly, as he carefully pluck the herb off the ground, "Anyway.... think of what we can do to save lives. We could change their lives forever."

"I really don't know if that's a good idea." Koseki rubbed the back of his head in confusion.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:04 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

"(?!) Is this...?" Sable reacted, facing away from the river-bank and toward whatever is coming their way.

Rev-Sanzang and Big Mac-Yulong also turned their attention to what's coming.

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Oh! By the schedule, the king should be passing by the river in several hours!" Cat-Nabierre said. "Okay! Let's get to work. Master Calvin, let's hurry on over while these gents do their part."

-= Godfather Death =-

"I could have sworn Medic got his start by some fantastical herb..." Soldier pondered.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:01 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

"Uhh.. oke." Henk said and follows Heavy

---Outside Meen's Manor---

The pigs, who have been turned into frogs managed to get away from the cook, by jumping into a streaming river.

"Pfffth! Pak ons dan, als je kan!" Bag stuck out his tongue and laughed at the cook.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8