All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

As the creature came at her again she dodged it by dunking past a tree, allowing the creature to hit the tree. Yuki did a fast turn and attempted to punch the bird in the eye again, but it pulled back once more. Not thinking twice she picked up a hand sized rock. Pulling back her arm she sent the rock sailing through the air. Yuki watched as the rock smacked into it's face. Yuki took two steps back, ready to run if the creature came after her again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:02 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Camui had taken the Reavers stunned status to his advantage. he had gone after it again. As he threw his punch at the Reaver. It had moved going after Genma who was spinning his scythe. Camui's punch had landed on one of the creature wings, no doubt only causing slight damage too it. When it's wing was hit the Reaver was knocked off balance, causing it too only Knick Genma.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:28 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Genma winced as the bird's beak knicked him. But he kept spinning his scythe around. As he spun his scythe more and more lightning danced around Inuzuma's blade. As soon as the lightning coalesced into a ball he flicked Inazuma's blade at the bird. The ball of lightning shot from the scythe and though the bird tried to avoid it the lightning ball tracked the bird. The lightning ball latched onto the bird wrapping it in a blanket of lightning. It's pained screech brought a satisfied smile to Genma's face.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:00 pm 

Yuki silently cheer the boys on in her mind. She hadn't been able to do much other to hide and maybe smack it twice. For a moment Yuki feared the bird had injured Genma severely, but when she saw him spinning the scythe with lightning dancing around it she guessed it had only nicked him. Once the lightning circled around the creature Yuki guessed it was the end of it. Cautiously she took a few steps forward.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 pm 

1st Year (1)

The Reaver was still standing but only barely. Camui thought he'd go finish it off. To his surprise when he had tried to hit the Reaver it dodge him. Then had gone after Genma. Camui had thought to himself "Hopefully Genma can finish this thing off.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:28 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Genma was in shock that this thing could still move so fast. In watching Camui try to hit it only for it to move out of the way so fast... he almost failed to notice the creature was com8ng straight for him. He flipped into the air dodging over the beak that thirsted for his blood and slashed out at the bird. But he miscalculated his swing and missed the bird tumbling awkwardly to the ground. He hit the ground and rolled stopping in an upright ready position. "I'll get it next time and finish this. If Camui or Yuki don't manage it first.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:49 pm 

Yuki was surprised the the creature was still moving. She watched as Camui took a swing, but it dodged and went after Genma. Yuki saw a chance to injury the bird more, and she took it. She grabbed another rock, and a broken off branch, both were on the ground. She threw the rock in an attempt to knock it in the head, but sadly missed. While the creature was still focused on Genma she sprinted forward, and jammed the branch right into the creatures hind leg. Yuki jumped back as the creature screeched out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:56 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui had the chance to take another swing so he did. To his disappointment and enragement the Reaver dodged again. Camui had punched a tree and it split in half. He became even more enraged before yelling. "Why the hell can't I do that to that freaking bird." while Camui wasn't looking the Reaver had began to go after Yuki again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:23 pm 

Genma saw his chance as the creature went after Yuki. He leapt into the air and with a whirling slash he sent the bird crashing to the ground the wings on it's left side severed. Screeching in pain the creature tried to get up but Genma wasn't having it. He severed the wings on it's other side and then with a final slash of Inuzuma he decapitated the creature finishing it off. Huffing and puffing with strain he looked over at Camui and Yuki. "What the hell was that ugly thing?"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:45 am 

You had prepared to dodge the creature once more as it came toward her. But the need to soon vanished as Genma finished the creature off. Once it was dead Yuki stepped forward and looked the creature over. "I don't know, some kind of mutant I guess." She looked at Camui, wandering what he thought of the creature.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:14 am 

1st Year (1)

Camui watched as Genma had cut the Reavers head off. Yuki and Genma were curious of what the thing was. Camui just wanted to get outta there. "Perhaps we should leave, I don't know what that thing was but there could be more." with that Camui had started walking again, until he found a sign and two paths. One sigh read Ark, while the other read Fushtima. He sighed before asking "which way do you guys want to go?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:06 pm 

Genma flicked Inuzuma's blade sending drops of blood splattering across the ground before he found a way to holster it on his back. "Hmmm Ark... or Fushtima. I think we should go to Ark who knows maybe there we'll find a weapon for one or both of you." He waited by the path to Ark looking at the other two.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:23 pm 

Yuki followed behind the boys. Her thoughts were still on the creature when they came to a split in the road. Camui didn't know which way to go, but Genma had decided on Ark. Yuki didn't exactly care which way they went, just as long as they were going somewhere. She began to walk in the direction of Ark, her thoughts shifting slightly to her family.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui just stood there waiting for everyone to say something. Genma had said he wanted to go to Ark, Yuki had just walked right past Genma and Camui walking down the road to Ark. Camui started to walk behind her before saying "Ark it is I guess." he took in the scenery as he walked. It was so beautiful the trees were in full bloom, so flowers had decorated the entire way down the road. Just over the horizon mountains could be seen. He knew one thing where every they were it was quite the sight.

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 pm 

Genma kept a close watch on their surroundings as they walked. Camui may think that the scenery was beautiful, but after the surprise attack by that abomination of a bird he just cut up.. Genma was holding to the old saying... every rose has it's thorns... or in this case every beautiful landscape has its ugly, killer monsters. He walked behind the other two making sure to look in every direction at least once every few steps.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:56 pm 

She wandered if time worked differently here. Maybe it had only been a few hours here, but back home it had already been a month. She had no way to find out. Sighing she crossed her arms, she raised her head to appear strong. Yuki could be strong for her parents, she would make it home, for them. Her thoughts traveled to how they might be handling it, did they even realized she was gone, or were they still waiting for her to come home. How long would they have to wait?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:15 pm 

1st Year (1)

Back at Castle Black, the ebony figure had called for one of his servants again. The door had once again opens with a rusty like creak. "yes you call for me master." the ebony figure spoke "what is the status of the Reaver." the Servant seemed hesitant to speak. "it's dead sire the rebels killed it." the ebony figure slammed his balled up fist into his Throne arm support. "impossible the shades are immortal, unless.... The prophecy... Summon the lords of corruption immediately." the servant had quickly dispersed to do what was asked.

Camui had seen a rather large Ark up ahead, underneath stood a large town. Camui spoke up "I think that's why the town is called Ark hopefully I don't break it." then he started to laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:22 pm 

Genma blinks at the huge ship that sat over the town. He shook his head muttering to himself about innuendoes and being too literal with town names. He walked into town ahead of the other two as he felt at that current time he had the best potential of fending off an attack. "Sooo who do we ask for directions around here?" He asked conversationally trying to insert a bit of humor but failing.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:58 pm 

Yuki had glanced up at the town they were approaching. But then she did a double take. About the town sat a huge ark, just like the town name suggested. Yuki had trailed behind slightly, allowing the boys to go ahead of her. While walking she looked up at the Ark, wandering what was held inside it, maybe a whole other city.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:44 pm 

1st Year (1)

Everyone seemed completely interested in the Arc, Genma and Yuki didn't even noticed the chance he gave them to make fun of him. "Oh common guys it's not that impressive it's a big ship floating above a town. Okay granted the floating part is pretty cool" Anyhow we should really get going there might be a weapon down there. Camui nearly foamed at the mouth from the thought.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next