All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:32 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"If he wants you, he'll have to get over my dead body." He said with startling conviction, "Far as I'm concerned, all he owns is my foot up his arse."

He kissed her again, this time not breaking it until he had to in order to take a breath. Holding her, he sat on the ground against the tree as he hummed the tune from earlier. In his heart, he felt him and this Hitoshi had met before. His head had started hurting again but he blocked it out. Leilah needed him right now. He stroked her hair as his lips pressed against her forehead.

"We'll look out for each other." He said suddenly, leaned so he met her eyes, "Unless it isn't possible, we spend as much time together as possible until this Hitoshi gets up the balls to come for you himself."

In other words, They would unofficially date until Hitoshi got stupid enough to try and do something about it. Logically, it wasn't a very well thought out as he'd come up with it with his emotions running high. Though, he frankly didn't care as he found himself attracted to the girl in his arms. Come hell or death, he'd protect her from anyone who wanted a piece of her. He distinctly found himself awaiting, with perverse excitement, the time he met with this Hitoshi. It would be a time he would really have to cut loose.

"I'm no slouch myself. Look at this." He said, showing her his Lunar Pendent, "This is a seal that keeps my monster abilities in check. The moon itself represents one side of my abilities, the color of the moon represents the other. It's tricky to explain but the gist is I'm half-werewolf, half-vampire. I call myself a werepyre just to shorten it. As far as I know, there hasn't been a hybrid before. It's always been one or the other. I very well could be in a yokai class all my own."

Vaguely, he realized he shouldn't have revealed that to her but he felt she needed to know. It might come in handy for her to know that later on. His stomach suddenly cramped up on him, making him curse in pain as he was reminded he needed to drink blood real soon. His hand pressed against his stomach as he gave her an apologetic look. It wasn't her place to worry about that.

"Don't worry about it. My transformation to and from my werewolf form increased my need to drink blood. I'll get something for it when we go back." He said, hoping to preempt any concerns she may have.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:28 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

When Cecil said that if Hitoshi wanted her he would have to kill him first, she smiled softly before it faded again. She smiled as he kissed her once more and was happy when it lasted longer than the first one. She sat curled up between his legs, a soft smile on her face as he kissed her head and said that they would look after each other. A small twinge of fear shot through her at the thought of Hitoshi coming for her himself. This place would become a blood bath. He would kill anyone who stood in his way, and that was not an understatement. She couldn't help but feel that she knew Cecil for a very long time. There was no way that a connection happened this quickly between two people. Her head started to hurt a little too, but she shut it out.

She watched as he explained what he was. She gave a smile as he admitted to being a hybrid. She was a bit shy and strange but she was not dumb by any means. She nodded and noticed that he had grown a bit hungry. She pulled her hair to the side and offered her neck to him. She knew he would refuse but she wouldn't let him. And plus, the blood of a hellhound had incredible abilities. For vampires it would increase their strength and stamina, along with making them have the ability to go longer in between their drinks. She wouldn't let him take no for an answer. "It's okay. I don't mind really. Sad to say, but I'm actually used to it." She gave a smile as she waited for him to drink.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:55 am 

Somehow, due to something he couldn't quite understand, he knew she wouldn't take no for an answer. Nodding slowly, he shifted to hold her like a lover would. For some reason, his nerves were fraying. He couldn't keep his thoughts straight. He didn't want to risk hurting her by doing this.

The taste of her blood in his mouth shocked him as his fangs pierced the skin of her neck. His hold on her tightened as he hitched her closer to him, a muffled moan of ecstasy bursting from his chest. It took everything he had not to drink from her greedily. Where was he and who was this girl with him? At the moment, he wasn't in the forest outside Yokai Academy.

He was in a girl's room, badly hurt due to the whip lashes that he knew were not on his back. She held his head in place as he drank from her. His body was extremely weak, almost to the point he couldn't move on his own. The pain was fresh as he weakly clung to the girl, he felt his strength returning. As his eyes opened while he withdrew, he looked at the girl's face.

He hadn't meant to shove her, but she ended up a few feet from him as he curled up screeching bloody murder. His head felt like it was splitting in two. Tasting her blood had triggered a resurgence of forgotten memories. It was too much to take all at once. Howling like a, well, a monster, he begged and pleaded for the pain to end. He even screeched to die at one point.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah gave a soft smile as he didn't try to fight her on what she wanted to do. She wanted to help him, it's what she should do after the times he helped her. She was a bit shocked when Cecil looked at her, fear in his eyes. She was suddenly shoved forward. She didn't understand what had happened. He was enjoying himself one minute, and the next he was screaming. She flew forwards a few feet and rolled, hitting her head on the tree that was across from them. Her vision went blurry for a minute, indicating that she had a concussion.

She watched for a moment as he curled up into a ball, screaming in pain and fear. She crawled back over to him and wrapped her arms around him as she slipped behind him. She gently rocked him back and forth, whispering for him to calm down.
"Cecil please calm down..." She whispered in his ear. She wouldn't let go until he did, despite the pain in her head. She had wondered what had happened. Why he went from so calm to incredibly afraid and in pain in only a few seconds.

She would wait until he calmed down a little bit to finally ask what had been on her mind since he freaked out.
"Cecil... What happened?" She asked softly as she moved to look at the boy. Worry was in her eyes as she looked at him. She didn't want him to be in pain, and she couldn't help but feel helpless in this situation.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:48 pm 

"I fed from you..... When we were younger..... I was hurt...... You let me drink your blood because you suspected what I was at the time." He said, voice hoarse from screaming and head throbbing with blinding agony, "I was 7 at the time. You hid me in your room for almost a year letting me feed from you when I needed to."

He was crying from the amount of pain he was in. However, he remembered Leilah now, and he remembered who Hitoshi was. Now that he remembered some of his past, he remembered that he owed Hitoshi a few dozen lashes for the ones he'd gotten as a kid. With the surfacing of forgotten memories came the recalling of an unspoken vow. Squeezing her arm, he stood up as he looked skyward. His stance was more refined than it was before. It was almost regal in its bearing.

"I remember now." He said, the pain in his head disappearing as he looked back at Leilah with newfound confidence that he hadn't had in a long time, "He enslaved both of us. I don't know when or how, but we are going to make him pay for taking our lives from us."

He walked over to her and lifted her up in a bridal carry. Strangely, he felt done it before. He looked at her with a smile. With his newfound memories of her, he found that he was strongly attracted to her. No wonder he kissed her earlier, he had been acting on forgotten emotions.

"Hope you don't mind, but I'll carry you back to the school." He said, starting to walk back to the school, "Sorry for hurting you like I did. I'll make it up to you somehow."

He walked fairly leisurely, enjoying the time he had carrying her. Maybe he should have moved quicker but he wanted to spend a little time with her. Injuries aside, he felt they both were okay. He kissed her on the forehead as the roof of the school came into view through the canopy. All in all, today had been rather interesting.

"Don't ask how, but I got my hands on the semester schedule early," He said, holding her tighter, "We have Phys. Ed. With the juniors in our class tomorrow."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:48 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leiah was a bit shocked when he had said that they had known each other. She furrowed a brow softly as he spoke. She had no memory of him. Even though she felt like she had known him from somewhere she had no idea what he was talking about. She was taken by surprise when he picked her up bridal style by him. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck to make it so she wasn't as heavy as she thought she was for him.

She listened to him as he explained how they had known each other. She was a bit surprised that her feelings had been just old emotions she had had in the past. "But since Hitoshi knows you, then why wouldn't he go after both of us and just me?" That confused her a little bit. If both of them had gotten away, then why was she more important to Hitoshi than Cecil was. He was the hybrid after all. Although Hellhounds were equally as powerful, why wouldn't Hitoshi want the both of them and just one of them? This logic made her head hurt slightly as she thought about it. She too enjoyed the way he leisurely walked with her in his arms. It felt as if she was home when he picked her up. She never wanted him to put her down.

He had brought up Phys Ed and she gave a soft laugh. She liked the Juniors that they had met, she thought that they were pretty funny and actually wanted to hang out with them a bit more. Perhaps they could even lend a hand in the fight with Hitsohi if it came down to that. She remembered that she had a concussion and frowned.
"I don't think I'd be able to play Phys Ed with my head the way it is." She said softly and sadly. She sighed as she shook her head. "First day of school and we've already been in a fight, and I have a concussion. I can tell that this school year is going to go great!" She said a bit sarcastically. Although she was pretty quiet, she could be pretty sarcastic and snarky, especially if someone knew her well enough.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:03 am 

They reached the dorms, where they rested in her room after he went to change into a new uniform. The new green blazer was tied around his waist again as he came in to see her where he'd left her on her bed. They'd missed their next few classes due to their disappearing acts but he didn't care. He wanted to lay down but doing so was too risky. He didn't want to get caught there and he didn't want to leave her alone.

"Leilah..... Would you consider going out with me?" He asked, throwing caution to the winds and laying down next to her, "I only ask because we appear to have history with each other and I find myself really attracted to you."

He should have been hesitant and embarrassed about laying next to her but he wasn't. It felt almost natural for him to be next to her. Just what couldn't they remember about their pasts regarding each other. His hands intertwined with hers as he looked at her. A small smile touched his face as he remembered something.

"Leikee.... That was my name for you whenever I was teasing or trying to annoy you." He said with a slight laugh, shaking his head, "You would get so upset whenever I called you that. You tried to get me in trouble afterward every time I did."

Finding himself content for the first time in a long time, he moved forward to gently kiss her again. There was no way he should be this comfortable around her. It was extremely likely that she would scream that he'd took advantage of her later. Something told him it wasn't likely that she would though. He was happy to accept that since it had remembered her.

"Chances are Hitoshi wants you over me since you didn't fight back." He said, answering her earlier question, "I actually broke his jaw and nose once when he called you his little pet."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah was a bit upset when he put her down, but she curled up in a ball on her bed. She was tired, but she knew that sleeping after getting a concussion was always a bad idea. She had closed her eyes for a minute before she heard Cecil talk to her. What he said shocked her a little bit. He was attracted to her? She never knew that anyone could be attracted to her especially with what she was. She rolled over so she would be facing him. She would instinctively run a hand through his white hair, the action felt familiar. She was glad that he was remembering that they had been together when they were younger, but why couldn't she remember anything yet?

A smile crossed her lips as he called her the familiar nickname. She blushed as he said it, remember the feeling of embarrassment when he would call her that name. He moved in to kiss her and she accepted the kiss, deepening it a little bit and putting a hand on his cheek. She looked into his eyes as he spoke about how he actually hit Hitoshi. She gave a small laugh at the thought of someone actually hurting the man that she hated so much.

She thought for a moment before speaking. "I would love to be with you." She finally said after a moment of silence between them. She was oddly comfortable with him, even though all the things he was saying could have been lies. She had no idea why she couldn't remember anything at all. Maybe Hitsoshi had wiped her memory absolutely clean with no way of remembering anything.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 am 

He pulled her closer, finding that she seemed to mesh perfectly against him. It was strange and awkward, but felt heavenly to him. Right then and there, he resolved to regain his missing memories and help her remember hers. This wouldn't last long though, they had to turn up again or there would be hell to pay for both of them. His thumb stroked her cheek as he looked into her eyes.

"We should keep this quiet until Hitoshi is outta the picture, permanently." He said, his nose just touching hers, "Besides, I suspect that bluenette with knockers bigger than her brain might have an invested interest in me."

He sighed and sat up, feeling that the tender moment they had needed to come to an end. He was careful picking her up again after helping her change her uniform (He made sure he couldn't see anything). He was out of the dorms and walking into the infirmary about ten minutes later, getting an earful from Ms. Nekonome in the process as she'd found them as he entered the school again. They honestly got off really light due to both Leilah and him being injured. It didn't really hit him until he collapsed in from of Ms. Nekonome while clutching his side.

The nurse, not realizing she was encouraging him and Leilah's relationship, had the bed that He'd put Leilah in put beside another bed that he was helped into. Ms. Nekonome place his hand in Leilah's before she left them alone with the nurse. He watched her go before turning his head to look at Leilah. A warm smile was on his face as he squeezed her hand gently with his. He felt something bubbling up in him, something he felt was the cause of them forgetting each other but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

"Leikee....." He said quietly, a slightly blush on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah was a bit upset when he had suggested to keep their relationship quiet. Part of her wanted to disagree with him, but the part that did agree with him overruled everything. With a reluctant sigh, she nodded in agreement to keep their relationship quiet for now. When he had brought up Kurumu, she could feel her pulse race for a minute. She hated that blue haired bimbo, she didn't want her anywhere near her Cecil. She calmed down a little bit when she realized how close the two of them were, their noses touching softly. She never wanted the moment to end, but as soon as she had gotten comfortable, Cecil sat up. She gave a bit of a pouty face to him as she too sat up, but much slowly to make sure she didn't hurt her head any further.

She wasn't surprised when Ms. Nekonome had lectured them about leaving class so abruptly, and the for the fight as well. She didn't get yelled at much, only Cecil really did. But she did get yelled at for changing into her true form. She noticed that Cecil wasn't really in pain until he collapsed, she rushed to help but the nurse insisted on her not helping due to the concussion. She was now laying in a bed in the nurse's office, staring up at the ceiling. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a hand move hers into Cecil's hand. When she looked up she saw Ms. Nekonome smile at her before leaving the two alone to get all patched up. She turned her head to see Cecil smiling at her, this sure was a change from what she had seen in the morning. Who knew that in only a few hours of one day, she could go from single, to having a boyfriend she had been apparently in love with since they were little?

"Cecil...." She whispered a little bit, blush on her face as well as she gazed into his eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:28 pm 

He removed his hand from hers as he noticed the minuscule drop of temperature in the air. Pressing two fingers to her lips after kissing them, he rolled over so he wasn't facing her. His side and head were figuratively killing him now. That wasn't to say he was downplaying his healing factor, optimally he would already be fully recovered before he left Leilah's room. Right now though, he was healing as fast and an ordinary human due to him overtaxing his body's ability to go without blood by a large degree.

"There's no use trying to hide, Mizo-chan. We both know I learned how to sense Snow Women by temperature changes." He said over his shoulder as Mizore popped up from behind the door with a look of surprise on her face, "By the way, tell the boy next to you he needs to learn to control his heart rate if he's gonna stalk me. I can hear his heartbeat from 3 miles away, and That's me being generous."

Tsukune and Mizore fell into the infirmary as Cecil scoffed with laugher. Mizore was instantly at Cecil's side when she stood up. She was worried because he hadn't come back earlier. She was getting ready to go after him when Ms. Nekonome said that he and Leilah were in the infirmary. Tsukune literally had his hand frozen as she dragged him with her.

Cecil sat up with a wince as he was hugged by Mizore. He mouthed to Leilah that Mizore was an adoptive sibling. A sigh escaped him as the chill from Mizore's body alleviated some pain in his torso around his ribs. Must have some cracked ribs from being suckerpunched off the roof. Didn't even realize he was that hurt.

"Thanks for being a living Ice Pack, Mizo-chan." He said, ruffling her hair as Tsukune sat by Leilah.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When Cecil took his hand away from her, Leilah grew sad. She didn't want him to let go, but she could sense people outside the door as the temperature dropped. She watched as he rolled over so he wasn't facing her and frowned, she too would roll over not facing him as Mizore hugged him. She didn't see hims mouth that they were siblings. She had tried her best not to start crying, but it got a bit difficult the more they called each other pet names. She gave a soft sniffle to which Moka had seen. Leilah hadn't had noticed that the others came in shortly after Tsukune had sat down. Moka looked at Leilah sadly, she knew she couldn't tell her to not cause a scene. But Kurumu had other ideas. She rushed over to Cecil and hugged him tightly, her breasts basically smothering him.

Leilah couldn't take it anymore. She got up from the bed and sped out from the room. Kurumu smiled and then hid it with a look of confusion.
"Damn, what's her problem?" She asked a bit harshly. She turned back to Cecil she sat in his lap, a smile on her face. "I don't think cold will help him Mizore, I think he needs it nice and hot." She gave a wink and a giggle, smothering him in her chest once more. Moka grew angry and picked Kurumu up by the collar of her shirt and set her aside. "Can you be decent at least once, Kurumu?" The blue haired girl shook her head. "Nope!" She answered as she tried to get to Cecil again, but Moka blocked her way. She knew that Cecil and Leilah were together, she wasn't stupid.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:03 pm 

The chain of Cecil's lunar pendent started rattling violently as his rage was ignited. His vampiric and werewolf natures merged so that his demonic aura far surpassed anything that Tsukune and his friends had ever encountered. Mizore immediately grabbed Moka and Yukari ad she backpedeled as quickly as she could. She knew instantly that this had just turned into a deadly situation. Tsukune, grabbing Kurumu, escaped into the hall as every bed near Cecil was sent hurdling through the air.

"Do that again, you little wench and you can forget about finding your destined one because you won't be freaking breathing!!!" Cecil screeched, turning into his true monster form as all the infirmary windows blew out.

"Everyone, we need to get him outside before he destroys everything in here!!" Mizore shouted, taking charge of the situation as she remembered how dangerous he was.

Wings burst from Cecil's back as a tail similar to a werewolf appeared. He became more muscular and defined as his body grew to about 8 foot 2 inches tall. His nails became four inch claws while he gained double fangs in his teeth. His white hair turned black and silver as it lengthened to the middle of his back. Purple eyes glared darkly at the group before he turned leaped through the nearby window.

"Wha..... What the heck is he?!" Tsukune asked, totally shaken by Cecil's rapid transformation, "I believed he was a vampire like Moka."

"Moka, bring the new girl." Mizore said as her hands became Ice claws, "We'll need her if we are gonna calm Nii-san down."

"Wait..... Where are you going?!" Tsukune asked Mizore as she crouched in the ruined window Cecil had jumped through, "You can't be really thinking....."

"I'm going after my Nii-san," Mizore stated, looking over her shoulder with icy conviction, "With or without you, it don't matter to me."

In the forest, anything that tied him to his human self was being totally supressed by his monster self. In the deepest part of his mind, he knew the Snow Woman would come after him. Not that his monster self cared, he just wanted to be left alone. He hurt terribly from his side but he was above the pain. It would not hinder him. There was someone who had to be terminated to protect his mate and himself. He intended to hunt that person down.

"She's mine..... Now and always...... My Leilah....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:55 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka couldn't believe what she was even seeing. She had thought that he was just another vampire, but the tail confirmed that he was not just a vampire. He was something way more dangerous than any creature she has encountered. When she was ordered to bring Leilah with them, she ran down the hallways and through the courtyard to the girls dorm. She arrived at Leilah's room and banged on the door, making Leilah jump almost out of your skin. "Leilah! Come quick, it's Cecil!" When Moka mentioned Cecil, Leilah shot straight out of bed and threw the door open. "Take me to him." She said as had already started her transformation into her hellhound form.

Moments later, Moka and Leilah were sprinting through the woods. They were following the path of destruction that Cecil had left when he had changed, Leilah in her hellhound form. She was on all fours, sprinting so she could keep up with Moka's speed. They finally came to a clearing where she saw Mizore trying to calm Cecil down. It clearly was not working. Leilah shifted back to her regular form and ran in front of Mizore, pushing her back.
"I can handle this." She yelled to her, daring her to try and interfere. She loved Cecil, and nobody could come between them. Not even someone like Mizore or Kurumu.
"Cecil!" Leilah called to him, hoping that her voice could get to his human half. "Cecil, you need to calm down my love!" Something about that statement was familiar to her. She felt as if she had said that to him before. Then it came back to her, she had said it to him before. Hitoshi had hit her across the face when she refused to do a job for him and Cecil flew off the handle.

Leilah stepped closer to the boy and grabbed his hand in hers. She looked into the purple eyes with her grey ones. "Cecil, please. Calm down." She whispered to him softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:59 am 

"Better yet, lets rile him up more. An abomination like him has no place here."

Tsukune and Mizore turned abruptly as an upperclassman, the one that had swore to pay Cecil back for the beating he was given, leaned against a tree. A victorious smile plastered on his smug face as he focused on Leilah. He winked at her as he took in the gathered group. A tsk of vained disdain came from him as he straightened up and walked toward them. He was obviously more dangerous than his monster self gave credit for.

"Why are you all here? I fail to see why any of you would care for this abomination. He should be locked away in the deepest cage imaginable." The Student said, arms spread wide as he indicated everyone there besides Cecil, "Why risk expulsion for this half-breed piece of filth?"

The ground was suddenly iced over as the upperclassman found himself frozen up to his neck. His eyes shot to Mizore in alarm as a cry of pain escaped him. His cheek had been lacerated by a shard of ice. Fear dominated his expression as the snow woman approached him with a katana made of ice in one hand. This hadn't gone as he expected and he wasn't sure how to get out of it.

"Don't.... You..... Ever...... Speak..... Of..... My..... Nii-san...... That..... Way..... Again!!!" Mizore screeched almost incoherently with rage, punctuating each word with a wild swing at the upperclassman's face.

She would have taken another had the ice blade not shattered. She started to form another when she felt Cecil's arms close around her while his wings blocked out the world for a moment. She turned to look at him with surprise as he shook his head. The combination of Leilah's voice and Mizore's unwavering loyalty to him had reawoken his human side. He returned to his normal height of 5'7" but didn't return to his human form. That said, his human self had regained control.

"That's enough...." He growled, his lunar pendant stilling as his rage was simmering down, "There's no need to fight my battles for me, Mizo-chan. I love you, but don't try to fight my battles for me, Sis. You know I don't take kindly to that."

He released her as he looked at the upperclassman. His eyes burned with disgust as he approached him. The upperclassman paled as he struggled to get free. Cecil, shockingly, ran his hand along the student's jaw almost lovingly. This served to make the older student pale more.

"If it wasn't clear before, I'm in a whole nother league than you. That being said, convey my greetings to your boss for me as well as a message," He whispered, adopting the exact same tone Hitoshi would use on Leilah when she did what he asked without question, "'She's under my protection. You want her? Come get her yourself. Otherwise, I'll come to you, and we both know how tenacious and vicious I can be. You started this fight, so don't be afraid to fight the war I'm willing to bring down on you. I'll be expecting you by the end of the year. Until you show, consider it open season on all your little muppets running around Yokai Academy. I'll be waiting, don't keep me like that for too long, a**hole.'."

He punctuated his message with a one hell of a front kick, sending the student flying for almost a quarter mile before being buried, eagle spread, in a massive tree truck. He reverted to his human form while looking at gathered group. He wasn't entirely calm but he was calm enough not to flip out again. His eyes remained purple but he otherwise looked like he did before, even if he was bare from the waist up. A sigh escaped him as he crossed his arms. This would take a long time to explain as Tsukune handed him his lunar pendant the he'd apparently dropped along the way.

"Alright, Who's first?" He asked, knowing questions were bubbling under the surface.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah turned at the voice behind her along with Tsukune and Mizore. The others did so as well. Leilah grew angry when he called Cecil filth. She almost turned, but she didn't have time until Mizore cut his cheek with ice. 'Ruin all the fun why don't cha?' She said to herself in her mind as she watched her go at the upperclassmen. A pain of jealousy shot through her when Cecil embraced Mizore, still not knowing that they were adopted siblings.

Leilah and the others watched as the upperclassman soared through the sky, slamming into a tree trunk. She gave an impressed nod before turning to Cecil who had spoke about questions. She didn't want to ask questions. She just wanted to kiss him. And that's exactly what she did. Forgetting about the secrets, she ran to him and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips passionately.
"My Cecil... I'm so glad you're ok. You must rest for now." She said worried as she stayed with her arms around his neck.

Kurumu rolled her eyes as she saw Leilah grab onto Cecil. She strutted over and grabbed Cecil's arm, ripping him away from Leilah. Leilah was not having it and her claws came out, with one swipe, she left a long scratch on Kurumu's face.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's