All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:57 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I don't know if this can be done, but say you have a couple of medals, one of which you're just a little prouder to have received than the others. Alas, due to the order of the 'Medals' list, it's not the one that'd displayed on your mini-profile next to your posts!

Is it possible to make it so you have an option to choose which medal you want to flash in people's faces?

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:08 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It is generated automatically by the mod. People can go to one another's profile to get the full list of what medals one another has.

Sent while hunting (mobile)-Using tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:21 pm 

Ah, so I'm guessing the mod does not allow you to choose which one that appears beneath your profile picture.

Thanks!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:34 pm 

Owner

Nope. It is kind of just there. Not even sure what is the sense behind it either lol

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:43 pm 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

That's too bad, it would've been nice to pick which medal you want to display. Especially when it comes to people with active guestbooks, since that could mean a lot of scrolling down.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:12 pm 

Owner

Don't make the mods merely install then. Plus people should take the time to actually visit one another's profiles. Say hi and all that jazz.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:25 pm 

True, true =)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:28 pm 

Owner

This has been addressed and answered

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]