All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:01 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to Chippewa Lake Park​

Abandoned back in 1978, the park has been closed for over 40 years. Strange things have been happing in this old Ohio park for many years now. Most suspect the park is haunted. From ghost sightings to things moving on their own, people began to steer clear of this suspected haunt.

History
The park was built back in 1878 and ran for exactly 100 years before shutting down. There had been no reported deaths during its time of operation but it still closed due to financial reasons and lack of maintenance.

Years after the park closed down, townsfolk began to report strage noises, mysterious disappearances, and eerie music coming from within the park. To this day, there is still no answer to why.

Rides and Attractions

Coaster​

Ferris Wheel​

Miniature Railroad​

Carousel​

Funhouse ​

Tumblebug​

Dodgem​

Little Dipper​

Himilaya​

Flying Cages​

Catapillar​

Flying Scooters​

Octopus​

Tilt-a-whirl​

Rocketship​

Wild Mouse

Rules

Please no god modding of course.

Only 1 human character, you may also have demons/ghosts as bad guys.

.Violence and cursing are acceptable but keep to beta standards.

Also this is a real abandoned amusement park. I will post some pictures later. The real park was just about fully demolished back in 2010 save a few rides which are overly deteriorated.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

Name:
Personality:
History:
Extras: (like is the person is good at combat or something like that)

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Last edited by Cer Kamber on Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 am 

Name: Adamar Freemont

Description: (see picture) he also wears a black iWatch.

Personality: friendly, adventure seeking, obsessed with anything paranormal, brave

History: Adamar never had the perfect childhood. His mother was a heroin addict and his deadbeat father left when he was barely a year old. After his mother died of an overdose when he was 8, he moved in with his grandparents, who just happened to live in a spooky old Victorian. He would see things moving slightly with nobody around and began investigating the old house, although he never found anything ghostly.

By the age of 17 his grandfather passed away in his sleep. He witnessed his grandmother mourn and weep until the day after his 18th birthday when she finally joined him. After the death of his grandmother he inherited the old house. He soon set up a paranormal investigations room after catching sights of his grandparents ghostly forms.

Extras: Adamar had trained in the techniques of kendo and jiu jitsu after he came to live with his grandparents so he specializes in swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:05 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

CHARACTER
Name:
Jason Howsell

Description:
Light brown hair, blue eyes. Typically wears polo shirts and faded jeans.

Personality:
Academic, Free-Spirited, Scares Easily, Kind

History:
Living an easy life by comparison to Adamar, Jason befriended the rookie paranormal investigator when he moved into the same school district. A year ahead of Adamar in school, Jason had graduated by the time Adamar lost his family, and the two grew to be better friends in the wake of that tragedy. Jason doesn't believe that Adamar has seen anything supernatural, but he tries to be supportive in spite of his disbelief.

Jason has been taking courses at a local college, but a good opportunity has opened up for him out of state. At the end of the semester/summer break, he'll be moving away.

Extras:
Jason doesn't have any kind of fighting skill or experience, but he has some track experience. He also has the good luck that Adamar never had, including being more well-off financially. He tries to pay for things when he can get away with it (without upsetting his friend).

-

GHOST/DEMON/SUPERNATURAL EVENT
'The Sweet Fog'
A reddish fog that sometimes rolls through the abandoned park. The fog smells of cotton candy and can be disorienting, and people who stand at the edge of it sometimes hear carnival callers beckoning them deeper into the mist. Very rarely it looks like a tall figure is standing in the fog, but features are hard to make out and the figure always melts back into the center of the fog.

-

Do either/both of these work for you? I can change one or both of them if you like =)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:22 pm 

Ooh I like it. Love that u made him a skeptic. Ill make up a ghost and start up the ic as soon as I can.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:15 pm 

Ghost children

These children all died from horrible accidents with the park. The oldest, a girl named Maria, fell and impaled her eye. The middle child, a boy named Alexander, somehow suffered a fatal stomach wound. The youngest one, an orphan girl named Elenor, lost most of her head due to an accident with the roller coaster. She was the only death while the park was open but it was never reported.
Attachment:
20-SS09_17.jpg
20-SS09_17.jpg [ 14.32 KiB | Viewed 12985 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:08 pm 

Heres the IC
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:37 pm 

Hey sorry I'm a little slow. I usually post while I'm at work since I'm outside all night but I was put inside the past 2 nights. Ill try to get one up tonight but I'm off so ive been a little busy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:13 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Don't worry about it! My schedule has slow and busy times as well, everything is fine. Take your time and let me know if I can do anything to help. So far I've just been trying to keep my posts from potentially getting in the way of anything you might wanna do.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:38 am 

No ur doing great. I trust u. U can drag it your way as well

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:29 am 

So I will try to get a post up before I go to bed tonight. Again sorry for the delay. We are in the process of packing up n getting ready to move

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:31 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Please don't worry! Life happens, I myself just recently changed jobs and that will change the times I can be online. I'm never going to push you to hurry your responses, and it would be short-sighted and hypocritical of me to even try.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:36 am 

Thank you for being so understanding. I just feel bad since the rp is going nicely. I'm about to start another job at the end of the month as well. Its just been a little hectic here. I really cant wait to move

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:25 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Hey, I'm sorry to say I might be a bit slow in replying to the next few posts. Still gonna get to them (and happily), just got a lot to get done this week so I'm not sure exactly when.
I hope that's okay.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:39 pm 

Yeah it’s no problem. I’m slow to reply too. We’re in the middle of moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:49 pm 

What do u think of maybe cultists raising the dead being behind everything? It would explain the tire tracks too

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:50 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

If you like, that sounds awesome! Obviously Jason is wrong, there are definitely supernatural forced at work here =P

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:52 pm 

Lol yeah. So maybe the cultists come in some time later but they be the cause of everything unnaturally heightened. But since the place is already haunted what they end up doing makes it worse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:11 am 

Sorry I know it’s taking a while but I won’t be able to post until after we move next weekend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:34 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

No problem at all, life is crazy these days! The story will still be here when you have time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:06 am 

Thank you