All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:19 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Even if it had barely been a day since Tanis had last gotten to kiss Sinead, it felt like an eternity. Feeling the way that Sinead leant down encouraged her to stretch up further, pleased beyond belief that she was actually getting this again.
There were a million things that she still felt that she had to say, a million things that the felt that she had to ask about, but right in that moment all she could think about was how Sinead’s arms felt around her. It was something that Tanis already knew that she could easily get used to, even if it was probably a bad idea to do so.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:39 pm 

The way Tanis stretched against her by steadying her weight against Sinead's shoulders and was dizzying, making the hairs on her neck stand in a thrill. Rationally, the weight should have served to ground her, and yet all Sinead wanted was for Tanis to move closer, bursting at the seams with the need to know just how it would feel if Tanis put her entire weight against her.
There was nothing about the room that invited it, and still Sinead lent further into the kiss, ebbing over with weeks of yearning. Everything about the embrace was still new and unexplored, leaving a juvenile air to Sinead's touch, giddy rather than clumsy with inexperience.
Sinead's grip shifted, letting go of Tanis' waist, her hand resettling at Tanis' hip as her fingers pushed beneath the edge of the apron; the inevitable feeling of having run a hand up Tanis' skirt made Sinead grin into the kiss.
It was stupid, both girlish and juvelline, and yet Sinead couldn't contain it. While her hand stayed at Tanis' hip, her grip had relaxed, no longer lifting Tanis' off of the flats of her feet. Though Sinead leaned to follow the kiss, their lips unavoidably parted.
Chasing that silly, toying thrill, however, Sinead's other hand gently pulled Tanis' hair properly off her shoulder, in order to press a kiss to Tanis' jaw, breathing a giggle into her skin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:09 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

A soft gasp left Tanis as she felt Sinead’s hands grow more purposeful, shivering at the way she seemed to know exactly what she wanted, and that that thing just so happened to be Tanis.
She tried to keep herself outstretched enough to keep kissing Sinead, unwilling to ever stop kissing her now that she had gotten permission to do so. However, it soon proved to be difficult for her to keep up with the kiss and instead she tilted her head to the side to allow Sinead better room to work. She felt a thrill almost like she was a teenager again, having to steal moments whenever they could get away from the public eye and get some time alone.
As she fell back to the flats of her feet, her hands slid down to Sinead’s elbows, fingers digging into the fabric of her shirt to keep herself balance. The way Sinead giggled against her skin, clearly as excited about this as Tanis herself was.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:34 am 

Sinead was fully aware of where the line was; what was too much. No matter how quiet the room was around them, sounds absorbed by stacks of cardboard boxes, there was no denying the fact that reality was just behind an unlocked door. That, however, didn't mean Sinead didn't intend on pushing them right against that limit.
When Tanis' hands shifted, Sinead's moved to fill that gap. Her hand left Tanis' hip, hands instead cupping her jaw. Sinead pressed another two kisses to the few inches Tanis' skin that was bared between Sinead's fingers, before once again meeting Tanis' lips with her own, a little sigh escaping her at the sentation.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:27 am 

The way Sinead seemed to be unable to let go of her and wanting to keep her close simply confirmed Tanis in her feelings towards the other woman. She knew that there were plenty of reasons for her to not be kissing and touching Sinead, but none of them seemed to matter to her right in that moment.
When Sinead kissed her lips again, Tanis was eager to reciprocate, once again stretching as tall as she could get to be able to properly reciprocate. She doubted that she would ever get fully used to how it was to be this close with Sinead, especially getting used to how tall she was, but she was just trying to soak it all up and make the most of it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:18 pm 

When Tanis' stretched into the kiss, Sinead couldn't help but smile. Her grip hadn't been tighter that her hands slipped to Tanis' neck when the other woman shifted. It was dizzying getting to experience reciprocated interest like that; Avi filled the immediate void in her heart of companionship and brushed caresses, but she had completely foregone how much she had missed feeling desired.
It made it hard to contain a smile, fingers once again pushing Tanis' hair behind her ear.
"Will you come visit me?" Sinead muttered when the kiss became too hard to sustain. She had barely leaned out of the proximity, pressing a lingering kiss to Tanis' cheekbone before finally straightening her posture, only just enough to have Tanis in her sight.
No hair had fallen over Tanis' face, and yet Sinead repeated the caress, if only to have an excuse for her hands to resettle just below Tanis' jaw.
"Would you let me visit you?" she offered, gentler, only as a second thought considering that Tanis might have an aversion to see Sinead in her marital home. "I want to see you soon again."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:12 pm 

Right in that moment, Tanis knew that she was willing to do whatever it took to get to see Sinead again. She really liked Sinead and it felt almost impossible to her that the interest was reciprocated but she was starting to accept that it probably was.
It took everything within Tanis to not just tell Sinead that she would do anything she wanted her to do, knowing that that was probably not an appropriate response. Her head was spinning from their interaction, just how much it seemed like Sinead seemed to desire her and it was difficult for Tanis to fully wrap her head around.
“You know I will be around,” she muttered with a soft smile, still leaning against Sinead and just really trying to soak in the moment. “You can come by though. I want to see you too.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:49 pm 

There was a brief flicker of doubt crossing Sinead's expression, unable to tell whether or not Tanis had understood her correctly. She wanted to see her, spend time with her beyond fleeting moments crossing their paths in her living room, or having dinner with Avi after hours locked away in his office. That worry eased some at the addition, relieved by how Tanis didn't seem opposed to having Sinead over at hers.
The sudden worry and the immediate ease had softened her expression some, her smile coming across as tender.
"Will you?" Sinead returned, no real challenge in her voice, though it had been intended as a jape. The undeniable thrill the admission sent down Sinead's spine made her sound girlish instead. Sinead wanted Tanis, everywhere and any time, but especially in the comfort of her own home. "Even if its just me there? Would you still come?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:07 pm 

It seemed absolutely impossible to Tanis that someone as stunning, as confident, as Sinead would have any second of doubt that someone like herself would want to spent time alone with her. It almost seemed like a joke, but it didn’t take a lot for Tanis to hear the sincerity in Sinead’s tone, clearly eager to get a confirmation to Tanis’ feelings.
It made a girlish grin appear on her lips, having to stop herself from downright giggling at the earnest question. Tanis wanted to spend every single second of her day with Sinead and the idea that Sinead would somehow not see this seemed absurd to her.
“Yes,” she said, grin still playing on her lips as she looked up at Sinead. She felt less shy and more excited by now, happy to know at least somewhat where they were going and how she hadn’t overstepped the night before. “In a heartbeat.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:32 pm 

Sinead felt weak to her knees at that reply, even though she knew Tanis was promising more than she could give. It left Sinead with a look of tender adoration; no matter what Tanis reassured her of, Sinead couldn't help but fear that Tanis' readiness would change, once she was once again forced to face Avi.
Sinead knew it was no issue at all, and she so hoped Tanis was not only right but genuine.
A soft sight went through Sinead, a thoughtless act to push away any lingering feeling of hesitations. Her fingertips once again brushed against Tanis' hairline, as she readjusted her grip around Tanis' jaw. This time, the touch grew purposeful, forcing Tanis' chin another bit upwards.
"That's good," Sinead smiled, the tenderness finally giving way for a thrill, only seconds before her lips once again met Tanis'.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:59 pm 

Tanis knew for a fact that she would never get used to seeing the way that Sinead was looking at her, so much excitement at the simplest of words from Tanis and she was drunk on it. She could have stayed in Sinead’s arms forever, just seeing her smile had Tanis weak in her knees and she found herself leaning into the embrace.
There was something thrilling about looking up at Sinead and knowing that they wanted each other in the same way. No matter how many times Sinead had kissed her by now, Tanis knew that her reaction was always going to be the same.
It was impossible for her to not want Sinead and not desire her, so when she eagerly returned the kiss she couldn’t help but smile as well, still unable to believe that she actually got to have this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:22 pm 

Every time Tanis met the kiss with ready eagerness it made Sinead's heart skip a beat, and yet nothing compared to feeling Tanis smile into the kiss. It was heart stopping and breathtaking and Sinead never wanted Tanis to stop smiling at her like that.
It was girlish, only enhancing how juvenile their situation was. The immediate sense of rushed desperation had dissolved in the confirmation that this was to exist beyond these four walls. It made it easier pulling away from the kiss.
Sinead was already grinning when she leaned out, hands gently leaving Tanis' jaw.
"I'll see you soon, then," she muttered, speaking through a smile.
Her hands slipped to Tanis' shoulders, before settling just below the joint of Tanis' elbows. "I don't think I can keep you any longer."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 pm 

It was only when Sinead mentioned not being able to keep Tanis any longer that she even remembered that she had clocked in and technically was at work. It made the grin already present on her lips widen, feeling a sense of juvenile satisfaction that this was how she had spent the beginning of her shift. However, she also knew that she was going to have to actually get to work, even if it meant leaving Sinead’s embrace.
“Tomorrow?” She asked, unable to bear the thought of being separated from Sinead for too long. It was stupid and she was probably moving too fast, having no desire in hiding her feelings for Sinead, but she really hoped that she wasn’t scaring her away. She just really wanted to be with her whenever she could.
“I’m going to be over anyway, would I be able to see you?” She asked, feeling vulnerable at the question but she wanted to know.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:36 pm 

Once again Sinead was caught between conflicting emotions; Tanis' sincerity made her grin, girlish and flustered by the interest, but deep down she knew not to get her hopes up.
The smile, however, remained when Sinead finally let go of Tanis.
"I'll be home, yeah," she replied, more coyly than a proper tease. It took her a moment to fully leave the intimacy of the embrace, taking a step backwards and out of Tanis' immediate proximity.
There was still a smile to her lip as she glanced over at Tanis, doing her best to keep her in her sight as she crossed the room to once again get her purse. With it looped around her wrist, Sinead once again approached Tanis, the proximity poorly excused by her intent of leaving the room through the door behind Tanis.
A grin tugged at the corner of her mouth even before speaking, but, despite the short distance between them, Sinead didn't seem intent on reaching out for Tanis. "At the very least you should be able to see me."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:31 pm 

Tanis found that she missed Sinead’s close proximity the second they were away from each other. She knew that their relationship was odd by now, neither of them seemingly sure of what the next logical step was for them. Maybe there was no step at all and they should just keep it as a one time thing, but Tanis knew that that was not possible for her.
“Aright,” she said in a breathy voice, wanting to be able to ask to actually see Sinead, but she didn’t feel like she had the right to do so.
Seeing Sinead smile kept making Tanis’ head spin, knowing full well that she would do anything she could to keep making her smile like that. In fact, it seemed completely unbelievable to her that she was the one who made Sinead smile so sweetly, even when she was probably playing things a little coy.
“I’ll look forward to that.”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:41 pm 

Sinead found the tone of the conversation to be refreshingly youthful, finding that girlish smiles came easy to her. The way Tanis' voice lacked any real sense of purpose was thrilling, the anticipation that much more audible.
"Me too," Sinead admitted with a smile, seeing no point in hiding that point from Tanis. It was hard to imagine that Tanis' meeting with Avi tomorrow would go any different than any prior, hardly being able to think of a context where they would be able to continue where they were leaving off. However, that only served to add to the juvenile air of it all.
There was a pause, Sinead clearly fighting the urge to punctuate the interaction with another kiss. She did, eventually, muster that amount of self control, for the sake of Tanis returning to her job as quickly as possible. "Don't loose your job over this, sweetheart - you better get out there."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:06 pm 

Even if Sinead’s tone was teasing, Tanis was fully aware that she would willingly lose her job if it meant spending more time together with Sinead. She knew that Sinead wouldn’t allow her to do that, which only made her feel even more giddy. It was somehow worse to know that Sinead seemed to genuinely care about her and not just wanting to use her.
“Right, you’re right,” she said, trying not to overthink the petname that Sinead was using for her. She tried to break herself out of her reverie, finding it difficult with Sinead still so close to her, but she knew that she had to get back to work.
“Thank you,” she said with a shy smile, unsure exactly what she was thanking Sinead for but she felt that it was appropriate somehow. More than anything else, she was relieved that she had gotten a second chance, even if she had no idea how this was going to work out for the two of them, but she was willing to do the work nonetheless.
“I’ll see you tomorrow.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:36 pm 

It really was thrilling getting to hear Tanis' understanding of the sheer urgency of her situation, and yet seeing no attempt to correct it. Between their initial conversation at the booth and the time spent here in the storage room, a significant amount of time had passed. Sinead was fully aware of the fact that each moment spent with Sinead was a moment not spent working.
Getting to experience just how reluctant Tanis seemed to be to say her goodbyes made Sinead's heart do a flip in her chest.
"I'll see you there," she smiled, unable to contain it.
As if reassured by Tanis' comfortable pacing, Sinead, too, allowed herself to linger. After all, Sinead seemed to be the only one in a real rush.
Leaning in the cross the distance, Sinead pressed a ginger kiss to the corner of Tanis' lips. Sinead had only barely reached out for Tanis, fingertips only ghosting across Tanis' cheek. It made for a easy and gentle transition out of the kiss as she pulled away, straightening her posture.
"Enough, now," Sinead rushed, the almost laughed tease a stark contrast to the tenderness of the kiss.
In direct contradiction to her own words and air, Sinead placed one last, juveline kiss centered on Tanis' lips. When Sinead once again had Tanis in her sight, she was grinning like a school girl. "You're at work."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:55 pm 

It was as if it took Sinead actually stating it out loud to make Tanis properly realise that she actually was at work. It made her feel giddy and even more excited about actually having gotten to kiss Sinead. It still seemed surreal to her that she actually had gotten to be that close to Sinead and she knew that it was going to take a while for her to properly realise.
The kisses were very welcome, but they did nothing to encourage her to leave, in fact, Tanis knew that she could probably stay in there together with Sinead forever if it came down to it.
“And what a way to start my shift,” she said with a girlish grin, almost feeling like a teenager again. It all just felt new and exciting in a way that she hadn’t experienced in a long time, which only served to make it even more exciting.
“I’ll be seeing you,” she stated, as she finally grabbed the knob and left the room behind.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:33 pm 

Sinead had left the diner discreetly, paying her bill at the bar and doing what she could not to linger about. It had felt too easy to stay for another cup of coffee, not needing anything more than to be in the same vicinity as Tanis for her to feel content. In the end, it had taken far more effort leaving Tanis, than it had taken kissing her in the first place.
When she had arrived home, Sinead had collapsed onto the bed, the pillows muffling the thrill and excitement as it escaped her. She had then proceeded to lay restless in bed, unable to fall asleep even after an upturned day and a overnight shift.
As a consequence of that, Sinead had started her day disoriented, sleeping through Avi's alarm, but feeling refreshed and well-rested in every sense of the word. Sleeping in later than usually, Sinead was still in the process of dressing herself when the knock to the door came.
A thrill went down the length of her spine.
"I'll get it," she called with a decent attempt to stifle her inevitable sound of excitement. Sinead herself hadn't been sure of the time of Tanis' expected arrival, but she could tell the other woman was early, hearing Avi's gentle Hindi of his weekly phonecall to his parents.
It all seemed to make it that much more thrilling.
Sinead understood there was little reason for the secrecy, and yet her heart was in her throat as she quickly left her bedroom, both thrilled and nervous at the prospect of seeing Tanis again. Sinead itched to kiss Tanis again, and yet, as she opened the door, she still didn't know what to expect.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next