All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A New Dawn Awakens
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:06 am 

Curious how long it takes for someone to approve my account.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone! My name is Dawn, but go by the nickname of Dawnia. I'm obviously new to this site but have been a part of other roleplaying sites over the years. I never know what to put in these things so here are a few questions I have answered previously on one of the other RP sites:

What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like modern romance and drama. I guess probably because my life has no time for actual romance? That isn't true as I have just recently entered into a relationship. I tend to be a modern/slice-of-life niche player, not wanting to have magical, anime, or supernatural elements in my roleplays. I have nothing against all that, but I don't get inspiration from it. I'm more of an 'alternate-life' roleplayer.
:D

What do you hope to find here?
I hope to have fun and meet new people and find like-minded writers that don't mind my niche to write with that also doesn't mind my erratic schedule.

How long have you been RPing?
I started 15 years ago making characters and writing stories. After high school I pretty much quit roleplaying as I went to college. At the end of 2020 I 'burned out' and had to take time off work for medical reasons. I again found roleplaying and it has been good therapy!

I am DM-friendly so feel free to message me. I will answer you. Happy to meet you all!

(Edit: curious how long it takes to be approved)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace