All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ahahhhh... Hi, I'm new.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:58 am 

ahahaha, hi there.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi. Yes, I greeted a second time.
I've never done these cool code thingies, so please, bare (bare or bear?) with me.

I like to tap into my creative side once in a while, and since my original RP platform got super toxic and was infested with paedophiles, I've decided to move and couldn't really tap into that side with a good pal. I haven't had a good roleplay buddy in a super long time (maybe like a year, or two).

I like to 'act' out elaborate or just plain simple scenarios. I'm not the finest writer out there, and my vocabulary is not too sharp, but I'd like to think of myself as decent.

A good note to make is that I've been roleplaying since I was 12, I'm almost 17 now. I've done many scenarios, from playing as a bad ass spy in some terrible knock-off of Archer to a melodramatic werewolf who's terrified of her own shadow (I once did one with this guy where I was, simply put, a gladiator who tested out his mecha-creations - that was a terrific RP since the kid was amazingly creative).

I enjoy humorous characters. As everyone else does, I love to laugh and giggle out of sheer shock and stupendous-ity (a new word, yay).

I don't play god or over-powered characters, AND most of my characters are original. I rebuke impersonating already exisiting characters, because there is ABSOLUTELY no way in the universe to perfectly re-enact them. Of course, I don't mind you acting as an already existing character, do what you will and want, but I won't act as one. Never. Nah-ah. Na-da.

Buuuuuut, back to the point (was there even a point?), I wont mind having someone show me ropes here, since I am quite puzzled.
I can't wait to meet some of you! Don't be shy to shoot me a salutation. ^^

- A Professional Moron.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace