All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:26 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello CF!
My name is Royal. I'm 18 years old and about 7 of those years have been spent with the hobby of roleplaying.
I've never done an extensive amount of roleplaying on forums. Save for a brief period in 2015-2016 where I took up forum roleplay for a time, my experience comes from live public group chats. Quite busy and hectic places, a lot more than forums, I've found.
My interests lie primarily in modern domestic settings, with occasional light fantasy/magic elements but mostly I prefer to focus on regular human people going about their regular human lives. I happen to be LGBTQ+, so many of my characters are, as well, and I prefer to ground them in mostly realistic settings.
I feel like the best way to describe my writing is "flowery." I prefer to write in a more... artistic fashion, and I feel I can wind up sounding quite pretentious at times. (Something I'm not always proud of.)

In any case, I look forward to meeting the people here and hopefully forming some new memories and experiences. New communities are almost always fun. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:26 am 

Be prepared to lost your mind

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there! Glad to have you here.

Forum roleplaying is no different from any other form of roleplaying but this style of roleplaying gives you time to think of a reply and just make even more friends than you could anywhere else. Also, CF isn't cliquey at all like other sites or any place else.

Anyways, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. ^^ Welcome again!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace