All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:51 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@Ben sorry we decided a while back that we currently have enough people as this first started as a 1x1

@ all I am sorry for being gone for a while, there were some personal issues going on. I feel bad for not keeping you updated and I will surely post in the next few days

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:37 pm 

@Chemical Lady its quite alright if you haven't had a chance to post in a bit. I am running out of posts before I could accept a time skip. You never said what you would think about a time skip.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:57 pm 

I am fine with a little timeskip, let’s say a few days
Then all characters can get to relax a bit, but not too much
Afterwards zapy and my character can have their ‘encounter’ and we can start to thicken the plot a bit

I’ll make my post and everyone can wrap up the current time in one or two posts and then we will skip a few days

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:04 pm 

I have to say that is an excellent post CL. It definitely fleshes out why he simply wouldn't move away. I think we will time skip to Maddox's trial and then we can have the encounter between our characters. I have to wrap up gathering evidence and the time skip will cover Casey making a recovery from the fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:55 pm 

Thank you ^^
I have been wanting to put that in since the beginning but I never found a good spot
It is fine to skip me until the timeskip, Just let me know when

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:11 pm 

feel free to skip me as well so that we can get to the skip.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 pm 

@CMDRTibTib Please be careful of your post length. We are in the beta section of the forum and there is a minimum post length requirement. Your posts are sometimes below this. So please keep that in mind or a mod may move the rp and I don’t want that to happen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:09 pm 

Chemical Lady wrote:
@CMDRTibTib Please be careful of your post length. We are in the beta section of the forum and there is a minimum post length requirement. Your posts are sometimes below this. So please keep that in mind or a mod may move the rp and I don’t want that to happen.

I will do my best to improve. i have been focused on trying to improve grammer and spelling as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:47 am 

Okay I have finally posted. I know that it has been a long but I just couldn't figure how to best write my post. I had other stuff going on in my life as well. I will try to post more in the near future though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:19 pm 

Everyone I am sorry for disappearing. After a brave fight a family member lost to illness and although it was obvious since a while, it still hit me pretty hard
Tomorrow I will get up to date and post asap
Thank you all for being patient with me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:54 pm 

No need to apologise, hope you're keeping well after it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:48 pm 

In case you are wondering, I am going to put Kenji through some bad family situations to destabilize his mind a bit otherwise the big scene with casey that is coming up won’t make much sense since he is so focused on being carefull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:15 pm 

Btw I am just waiting for everyones timeline to catch up so that we are all on the same day

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:49 am 

Hello?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:41 am 

Sorry, been procrastinating and working a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:10 am 

Name: Charles Davis

Power: Electrical and data manipulation, can control power flow and can redirect electrical based attacks or threats through his body. Can harness the electrical signals in his body for a low static charge that can be used as a defibrillator to revive people.

Intentions: unknown.

Personality: Loaner / freelance. Will do anything to make a buck, even break the law. Tends to stick to alleyways and back roads with not much traffic to get around.

Appearance is medium build approx 180 pounds with light colored skin. Male. black hair, done most of the time not kept well, always appears to have bad hair days and wearing a green or red hat or his hoodie

Bio: Normally a Grade B+ or A student in high school and his beginning year in college, after a field trip to a laboratory he had an accident with one of the running experiments that was using some exotic matter and very high currents of electricity, the paramedics that responded to the 911 call had pronounced him dead on arrival to the scene, and loaded him to take him to the local morgue, and his family was to be notified. Halfway to the morgue one of the paramedics noticed his hand twitched but brushed it off as a nervous tick from his nervous system getting rid of the excess electrical charge, but then the ambulance broke down and all electrical power from it was drained. Shortly after Charles started breathing again and accidentally shot the excessive electrical charge threw the medic in the back of the ambulance and killed him instantly. Very scared of what he is seeing he takes basic supplies from the ambulance and runs off into the woods.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:38 pm 

Name: Karina "Monrgel" Mieszaniec

Biology: Crossbred from human and a long extinct American race of "Giants" Karina exhibits traits found in both and neither due to genetic quirks. The race of giants is formally called the Mesoamerican Ultra Humans or M.U.H. for short. It is hypothesized that they were wiped out by Native Americans around five hundred BC despite having a significant advantage in size and physique. It is a mystery as to how their civilization was destroyed/lost. It has been hypothesized that there is a hidden remnant in the mountains of South America however it has not been proven.

Abilities: Mongrel Possesses extreme super strength able to dead lift over 2,500lbs in her prime. Her skin has been found to highly resistant to damage and capable of stopping bullets up to 7.62 nato. She has four arms as is typical of the M.U.H. people and has been found to be not susceptible most diseases. She has been found to have endurance levels beyond Olympic athletes. She has demonstrated an ability to multi-task easily with her four arms.

Appearance: Mongrel has black hair with shimmering green eyes and has facial features typical of most Poles. She wears plain clothes when not on duty. She stands almost seven foot tall and weighs nearly five hundred pounds. Her skin is tan with a soft leathery texture.

Bio:
An excerpt from the John Creedmoore US bureau of Cryptozoology Report on the Mongrel:

Mongrel was created by a Polish scientist who fled and defected from the Warsaw Pact to the United States. Using DNA found in a recent archeological dig in Latin America Dr.Lazor Mieszaniec Jr. created his first daughter Karina. Karina did her best in school but while she was bullied she was able to graduate with above average grades. She performed well in sports and greatly enjoyed cheer leading. After high school she fell upon a rough patch finding herself involved with street fighting and fighting gangs.

She found herself several years later laying broken before the feet of two Delta Force Operators a Captain Thorne and a Sergeant Norton. On trial for vigilante justice against a gang member who killed her friend and alleged lover. Karina was saved only what she would call a miracle having her charges dropped at the last minute due to the intervention of an extremely wealthy and famous boxer whose name can't be remembered...

This Boxer made a handful of backroom deals to get Karina's charges dropped on the condition that she would no longer become a public menace. Karina accepted proposition to become an MMA fighter from this Boxer whose name I can't remember...

Karina's career accelerated as well as her abilities in the sport of breaking people. As she trained her abilities developed consistently setting new records until she reached the top of the female fighting leagues. She challenged the male leagues and was accepted. She had a rocky start but then she won and then she won again climbing the championship until her abilities eclipsed that of the reigning Champion. At the height of her career Karina found the dilemma of her abilities being the only one of her kind in the public eye she found many calls to be removed from the championships. Consulting with her benefactor whose name cannot be remembered she decided to retire with a bang by challenging all of the fighting champions at once. She won and retired.

At the time of writing this report The Mongrel is pending induction into the Federal Super Agency by her sponsor Agent Casey J. Norton.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:42 am 

hey everyone,
I haven't been online for a while and my character is not really part of the storyline
So I am going to step out of this rp. Just ignore how I wanted to influcne the storyline with the "angel" and the serial killer thingy
Thank you, it was fun writing with you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:27 pm 

That's a pity man, your stuff was really good. But if you're sure, thanks for letting us know.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:21 pm 

Thanks it was nice RPing with you when we could. I really hope I get to RP with you again. Feel free to jump back in any time with any idea you have.