All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

So there has not been a post in this section of the forum in almost six months! That seems almost like a crime to me so I want to try and bring something exciting to the table.

I've had a few fragmented ideas floating around in my head from various influences that I've seen and read about over the past year or so. I've been having a lot of thoughts about creating a kind of fantasy world where different stories can take place (is my love for D&D showing?). I'm still considering how to make logistics work without real-time dice rolling, but that's less important. If any following ideas and themes spark some inspiration or excitment in you please reply to this and tell me if you have interest, comments, suggestions, or just general excitement about a roleplay like this.

-World full of beast gods that roam the world, beings with ultimate power but very low intelligence
-World that has been destroyed by pollution and toxic waste, leading to strange creatures and uninhabitable biomes where mysteries lurk
-World where powerful entities hunt down those who have broken universal laws
-World where powerful factions attempt to reign supreme over different regions, instilling their own rules and regulations based around their idea of a perfect world, religion, moral code, etc.

I would love some feedback from anyone who wants to just help me paint stories within a cool fantasy universe. Ciao!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:42 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I would be interested in working something out with you if you're still looking!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace