All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:02 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

For a brief moment, Sirius feared that he had disclosed too much, not wanting to make Remus feel that he had pressured him into anything, or that maybe Sirius was putting unnecessary significance into this. Sure, he really did like Remus and would like to see their relationship progress after this, but he was also aware that that might very not be the case and he had made his peace with that.
Thus, it was a relieved when Remus instead simply asked into the tattoos, making Sirius let out a breathy chuckle, the sound caught by Remus’ hand on his bare skin.
It almost felt too intimate to be seen like this, having someone not only see him partially undressed, but also having them understand the references laced deeply into the design, making Sirius feel like he had bared part of his soul with the loss of the shirt.
“They are, yeah” he said with a warm smile, not minding the dig too much, it was impossible to feel really struck by it, when Remus looked at him with such softness and warmth in his eyes.

Last edited by iamcrystalqueer on Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:05 am 

Remus hummed a little chuckle, a grin wide on his lips. Sirius still seemed in a bit of a haze, despite his presumed sobriety, and Remus felt it in his chest, the unmistakable openness about Sirius making Remus head cloudy, too.
Shifting in his seat, Remus drew himself properly onto the bed, no longer restricted to a 90 degree angle as he sat on his right ankle. Easing the angle, he steadied himself with a hand on Sirius’ upper thigh, a progression but static, allowing the touch to register properly with them both.
“Are you gonna quiz me on them later?” Remus teased as he shifted a bit forward overtop of Sirius, his voice almost juvenile in the way it was impossible to take the **** out of it all.
There was, however, no ill will behind his smile, still looking intermittently at Sirius’ chest with great interest, eyes skimming over the ink in search for other references.
“You’ve got them on your back, too, yeah?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:37 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Despite the nerves that were still flickering right underneath the surface, Sirius couldn’t help but feel struck by just how easy it was to lie like this with Remus. There was no rush to it, even if he didn’t doubt for a second that this wasn’t his usual speed, and Sirius felt comforted in their conversation, having something familiar to ground him.
“Yeah, my entire backs covered,” he said with a sheepish grin, unsure how he felt about the fact that Remus knew that about him, but it brought heat to his cheeks, feeling so terribly naked under his gaze even if he was hardly undressed as it was.
“I could quiz you, least I could do now that I’m stealing you away from time you could have spent studying,” he said, feeling slightly bolder, even if the reminder of how this even started, and how far away it seemed at this point, caused his blush to deepen.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:12 am 

Sirius uttering his longest sentence yet, Remus couldn’t help but meet his eye with a smile, happily to encourage the tease. It was a glimmer of familiarity between a situation that wasn’t, a brief moment where Sirius allowed himself to talk to Remus like he usually did. It made a thrill run down Remus’ neck, unsure why he hadn’t realized just how good that was.
“Go ahead,” Remus met the tease with the pull of a grin, if nothing else then always keen to show academic prowess. He even felt tempted to say that Sirius must have known that when saying it, too, even though he seemed flustered by his own boldness.
His hand slipping from Sirius’ thigh to his hip, Remus braced himself against him enough to lean another bit forward.
“I plan on paying attention,” he promised, his eyes bright and his smile boyish, only moments before pressing that same sentiment into the curve of Sirius’ jaw in the shape of a kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:17 pm 

With what attention Sirius had already received, he didn’t doubt Remus’ statement for as much as a second, wanting to be able to fire something back when Remus placed a kiss to his jaw, making the breath catch in his throat. It was pitiful how easily Remus managed to turn him into putty, making him feel flushed and almost a little embarrassed from all of the attention.
The way Sirius reacted made it seem like he had no experience at all, and in many ways it felt like the very first time for Sirius as well. He couldn’t remember ever having the time to draw it out like this, nor remembering ever having someone who would have wanted to. It was enough to send his head spinning when he thought of it too long, making him want to cling to Remus and beg him to draw it out forever.
“I bet you do,” he managed to mutter, voice tight in his throat but a soft smile played on his lips as he gingerly pulled the cuffs of his unbuttoned shirt over his wrists, figuring that they could just as well get it off entirely, the only partial undressing making him feel even more naked and vulnerable.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:10 pm 

Feeling Sirius start to fidget about, Remus shifted his weight back a little, needing to place the movements. His hand remained heavy against Sirius’ hip as his gaze fell to Sirius’ hands. Seeing that gesture isolated only seemed to enhance the way everything felt fractured into singlets, no moments overlapping. It was all a single string of consciousness, everything appearing more indulgent because of it; they both got to witness even the smallest signs of progression.
As soon as Sirius had discarded his shirt completely, Remus was quick to offer an alternative.
“Keep going,” he encouraged, a gentle smile at his lips as he leaned in again, better within reach of one another; Sirius of Remus’ shirt, and Remus of Sirius’ lips.
Stopping a few odd inches away from stealing yet another kiss, Remus’ eyes did fall to Sirius’ lips, seeming to consider it.
“Can I kiss you elsewhere?” he asked, eyes darting up to meet Sirius’ once more. The smile that played at Remus’ lips was juvenile, but his voice was steady, the question entirely genuine.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:23 pm 

Even if thing were probably still progressing at a snails pace, Sirius suddenly felt that a lot was going on.
Having properly lost his shirt, he felt vulnerable in front of Remus, exposes but feeling safe in it, knowing deep within him that Remus wasn’t going to push him into something that he wouldn’t want.
The encouragement to keep going followed up by the request to kiss him elsewhere did nothing to ground Sirius though, feeling more than a little out of his depth with the entire thing. He so wanted everything that Remus was willing to give him, yet it still felt bold to say yes to such things, having not expected that feeling in control like this would make him even more flustered.
“Yes,” he breathed, looking up at Remus with a soft smile in his lips. He really was handsome, all grins and kind questions, doing nothing to stop the infatuation that Sirius was feeling for him. It made him raise his hands to Remus’ neck, wanting to hold him there for a moment, wanting to get a proper look at him.
In the end, he couldn’t stop himself from kissing him again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:04 pm 

Remus was still smiling when Sirius kissed him, and found it difficult not to smile through it. It felt juvenile in the best way, the way Sirius’ so transparently reverted back to what was comfortable. Remus could never mind, however, the initiative behind each kiss Sirius bestowed him enough to make his stomach flip.
Wanting to encourage it, his free hand curled around Sirius’ jaw, a pleaded prolongation of the kiss, even if it was Remus himself who struggled to reciprocate it.
Instead, it trailed barely an inch, pressing another kiss to the corner of Sirius’ mouth. Moving his hand aside, Remus kissed Sirius’ jaw, then one on the column of his neck.
“Go on,” he reiterated, a smile on his lips where they barely ghosted Sirius’ skin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:26 pm 

Even if Sirius felt way out of his depth, he also felt guided through the entire thing, feeling certain that Remus was going to help and support him through whatever they decided that this was going to be.
It was a great comfort for him to know that Remus didn’t think that he was being silly, nor was he about to ridicule him for wanting to take things slow. It even seemed like Remus found it enjoyable as well, probably not used to this pace of things, though Sirius didn’t want to think too much of himself.
Instead, feeling emboldened by Remus’ grins and encouragements, Sirius allowed his hands to slide down slightly, fingertips finding their way underneath the fabric of the henley that Remus was wearing, adrenaline surging through him at the touch.
It was difficult for him to focus on much of anything, as Remus kept placing sweet kisses to his skin, but Sirius still allowed his other hand to find the front of the shirt, undoing the buttons with great care.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:29 am 

Sirius’ fingers were cool against the nape of his neck, solidifying just how flushed Remus actually felt regardless of how little they had progressed. It sent a shiver down his spine, everything loaded and tight, feeling wound up by so little. Sirius felt like an endless balance between restraint and release, inching closer to one another, that it left Remus’ head spinning.
Rewarding Sirius’ initiative, Remus’ hand curled around Sirius’ forearm, its hand around Remus’ neck, in order to kiss the dip of his elbow.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:45 pm 

The soft kiss, though hardly more risqué than anything else that Remus had done, sent Sirius’ head spinning, finding that it felt very different to the other kisses. It made him tighten his hold on Remus slightly, both the hand on his neck and the one on his shirt, a shuddery breath leaving him as he did.
“Can I?” He asked as the hand on Remus’ neck instead grabbed the neck of his shirt, knowing that it was probably silly to even ask, but he really needed the confirmation to gather enough nerve to actually go through with it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:03 pm 

Remus couldn’t help but smile, liking getting to hear Sirius’ voice in his, getting to hear his breath hitch. Remus was certain it was a rare privilege, but in that moment, it was the responsibility of it all that truly struck him, wanting so desperately to be good to Sirius.
Turning away from Sirius’ arm, Remus shifted, intending on accommodating the request.
“Yeah,” he assured, a smile making his breath catch, almost a laugh.
Sitting back on his heels to offer Sirius a better anchor to tug at the shirt, Remus couldn’t help himself, brushing a chaste kiss to Sirius’ sternum, lips barely brushing across his skin as he moved.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:18 pm 

Remus’ lips on his sternum drew a soft gasp from him, even if it was just a soft brush of lips, it still felt incredibly overwhelming to have someone that close; and yet Sirius found that he wanted more.
He had found Remus to be a handsome man since the first time he laid eyes on him, but there was something so special about seeing him smile. There was nothing more effective in getting Sirius to smile as well, feeling more at ease and more comfortable in doing this with him.
Steeling himself, he got a proper grip on Remus’ shirt and started pulling it over his head, feeling his heart beat fast in his chest as the brown and white skin was slowly revealed to him, finding it exciting in a way that he never really had before.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:36 pm 

Sirius managed to pull the shirt over Remus’ head about the same time Remus refound his balance, making it possible for him to let go of Sirius in order to tug the shirt off the rest of the way. Sitting upright, Remus freed his hands from the sleeves and tossing the shirt side.
Having once created that distance, it felt difficult to close it. Not due to intimidation, but because nothing about their interaction was marred with a sense of urgency. Chest heaving, already feeling out of breath, Remus paused, allowing for a moment for them both to let the reality sink in.
Caught in the last few moments of daylight this winter day, Sirius was truly a work of art, the icy December light bringing a shimmer to Sirius’ skin. Unable to contain it, Remus moved to reestablish some contact - any contact -, his fingers once again reaching for Sirius’ thighs, a simple point of balance.
“You’re very handsome, Si,” Remus needed to say, fearing his gaze would otherwise be too heavy, too loaded with things Remus was better off saying out loud.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:07 pm 

As Sirius laid down and looked up at Remus, he felt lightheaded but ultimately well at ease, feeling no rush and relishing that fact that Remus was taking time to just look at him. It made him feel vulnerable in way that he was surprised he didn’t really mind, wanting to be seen like this by Remus.
The compliment brought the flush right back to his face, not finding it to be an entirely new compliment for him to hear, but it felt different to receive in a context like this. Remus was really seeing the most of him, getting to witness him in a way that no one really had before, all east not like this.
He wanted to put that into words somehow, wanting to express to Remus just how much this meant to him, but it mostly left him staring at him. It made him realise that he had never truly seen Remus’ eyes properly and as he lay there, the remaining rays of the sun fighting its way through their window serving to provide contrast between Remus’ pupil and iris, he saw something entirely new.
“Is your iris torn?” He found himself asking without thinking, knowing that it was likely a personal thing, but he couldn’t really look away from it.
“I’m sorry, I just hadn’t noticed before,” he felt compelled to add, realising that Remus had paid him a compliment that he hadn’t responded to, but he was curious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:01 am 

Remus was taken aback by that, finding it much more common for people to make a comment on the vitiligo blooming in rosettes across his chest. It was Remus’ impression that very few had even noticed it, the dip in his iris almost imperceptible against the dark brown of his eyes. Even though Remus often enough found himself this close to others, nobody had ever pointed it out to him.
“Yeah,” he fumbled, perplexed but entertained, a crooked grin pulling at his lips.
Drawing his pointer finger across the off-center scar cutting across his nose, Remus simulated how that same injury had cut his left cheek, skimmed over the bridge of his nose and made a final point of impact in his right eye.
“Fell on my face when I was fifteen.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:24 am 

The explanation made Sirius smile softly, pleased to have learnt something new about his flatmate, feeling that he knew so very little about Remus’ past that anything seemed like an absolute treat. It also gave explanation for the scars that he indeed had noticed on Remus’ face, feeling like he was getting a better understanding of him.
“I’ve just never seen it before,” he said with a soft smile, finding that the knowledge did nothing to lessen how handsome Remus was to him, in fact it almost made him all the more enticing. It gave him something more special to him and it was difficult for Sirius to not get swept up in it.
“Never noticed.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:31 am 

The softness of Sirius’ smile made Remus’ heart flip, finding that it brought a different kind of intimacy to the interaction than what Remus would have expected. Shy in his words and touches, Remus was surprised by just how much that observation felt like a caress.
Remus’ gaze was soft, a kiss he didn’t place, as his eyes skimmed across Sirius’ chest. His hands once again found purpose at Sirius’ hips, the grip heavy as Remus leaned forward another bit.
“You have to be pretty close to notice, yeah,” Remus mused with a smile, certain that Sirius wouldn’t ever have noticed had they not found themselves this entangled with one another.
Finally closing the distance they had created, Remus couldn’t help himself but to meet Sirius’ lips in a kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:15 pm 

Sirius had had more to say, more compliments to bestow on Remus, but they melted away when Remus’ lips met his.
It made him feel like he was sinking further into the mattress, finding the kiss so different now that both of them were shirtless, but no less familiar and comforting. He still found kissing Remus the easiest thing to do, finding that particular caress the one with which he had the most experience.
His hands found Remus as well, placing them first right above his elbows, shivering when he comes in contact with bare skin, and running up along his upper arms before landing on his shoulders; splayed out against the broad plane of his back.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:54 am 

Sirius’ hands on his back was a wave, warm against the chill of their room, igniting a shiver that trailed the length of Remus’ spine. Relinquishing himself to the closeness of Sirius’ embrace, Remus’ right hand staggered forward, off of Sirius’ hip in favour of the mattress beside him. Remus wanted to disappear into him, for the warmth of Sirius’ hands to cover him in his entirety.
Aware of a close alternative, Remus turned his head, breaking the kiss only just far enough for him to trail a kiss to Sirius’ jaw, before stalling at the crook of Sirius’ neck, mind elsewhere. The hand still on Sirius’ hip had moved, following the waistband of Sirius’ trousers. Allowing his fingers to just barely dip beneath it, Remus’ thumb remained on the button, the fabric pinched in his hand.
“This?” Remus asked, wrangling himself upright far enough to look at Sirius for an answer.
Remus felt flushed, the pendulum once again swinging back to restrain. Every tightly wound fibre within him found purpose in the attention he was able to bestow Sirius, eyes skimming over his features in search for a rejection he might not be able to speak. “Do you want this?”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 36  Next