All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:16 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The offer extended to Remus surprised Sirius, not because he thought that Remus didn’t deserve it, but because Arlo hadn’t brought it up at any point during their discussions of the trip.
However, now that it was on the table, Sirius couldn't deny the thrill of Remus coming with them, excited that he didn’t have to go without him for any reason.
“Neither am I,” Arlo stated, clearly not too taken aback by this revelation. “That’s why we’re bringing Black.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:12 am 

Although Remus had been stealing glances at Sirius, it was only when Mulligan addressed him so directly that Remus finally looked at him. Across his expression was a flicker of intrigued recognition, realising he had actually already known this about Sirius; it was, however, a welcomed reminder.
“Brilliant,” he replied a bit aimlessly as a smile pulled at his lips. It was only really looking at Sirius that an unmistakable anticipation started to pool in the pit of Remus’ stomach, such a trip so much more than the career opportunity Mulligan made it out to be.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:55 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

There was something about seeing Remus so clearly pleased about the offer that made the heart jump in Sirius’ chest, happy to see him get some recognition from the hard work that Sirius knew that he was doing.
It also made him even more excited for the upcoming trip, as much as he enjoyed spending time with Arlo, he knew that spending time with remus was even better.
“Well, now that that’s decided, I will let you both of you gentlemen go,” Arlo stated, looking briefly over his shoulder to Sirius, who had been sitting in on all of the presentations. “We will discuss further details later.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:48 pm 

Remus’ excitement and pride thrummed just beneath his skin, building for an outlet; one that became immediately obvious when Sirius was dismissed alongside him. It nearly made Remus jump, the muddle of feelings tipping over into an entirely different thrill.
“Thank you again, sir,” Remus said, sending their professor another glance as he pulled the satchel up onto his shoulder. His attention quickly returned to Sirius, even as he walked to the door, but as he held it open awaiting his suite mate, Remus thought his wandering gaze perfectly justified.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:30 am 

At Arlo’s say so, Sirius collected his things as well, eager to get back to their dorm and hear what Remus actually thought about the whole thing, even if he could tell most of it from his face.
“Thank you, sir,” he said, unable to stop himself from beaming at their professor, feeling like this was somehow a personal favour for him, however he knew that Arlo would never display such favouritism.
Instead of thinking more about it, he got up form his seat and moved to leave together with Remus.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:36 am 

Letting the door fall shut when Sirius passed him, Remus was quick to match his stride, drawn to him as the only viable outlet to the tight coil of excitement and anticipation forming in the pit of Remus’ stomach.
Under the guise of adjusting the strap of his bag, Remus’ bumped his shoulder to Sirius’.
“Paris,” he stated, a grin inevitably pulling at his lips as his eyes skimmed over Sirius’ features, trying to gauge his reaction to it all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:10 pm 

It took everything in Sirius not to giggle at that, having already been excited for his and Arlo’s trip to Paris but now he was even more so.
“Paris,” he repeated with a large grin on his face. It was thrilling to see Remus this excited, and while he knew that some of it was getting recognition from a professor he respected, Sirius couldn’t help but feel that some of it was maybe getting to spend time with him.
“I’m so happy you’re coming with us,” he admitted as he unlocked the door to their dorm.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:52 pm 

“I’m really excited to go,” Remus concurred with a grin, though it was undeniable that the nature of that excitement had tipped the moment they stepped back into their dorm room.
Like drawn to an axis, Remus barely stepped inside, instead circling Sirius by the door, keen to keep him close.
“Did you have anything to do with it?” he asked, and while the question was genuine enough, it didn’t really seem like Remus minded, finding that it made little difference to him. “Should I extend my gratitude to you, too?”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:17 pm 

It was honestly incredible to him how he kept being drawn to Remus, immediately caught up in his orbit with absolutely no desire to leave. It made him feel giddy just to be around Remus, especially when he was standing close like this, and he wanted to get it as much as possible.
“Unfortunately I didn’t,” he said with a grin still painted on his face, his fingers itching with the urge to reach out for Remus, but he still felt a little uncertain of how much he was allowed.
“I’ll take your gratitude though, as I doubt that Arlo will be particularly receptive.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:40 pm 

Remus let his bag fall off his shoulder, tilting his posture slightly as he let the strap slip through his fingers, easing the trajectory of his bag to the floor. However, his attention remained unwaveringly on Sirius, a grin widening with every coy reply Sirius offered him.
“Yeah?” Remus challenged as he straightened his posture, so taken by the man in front of him. It felt giddy and juvenile, and even a little silly to admit to himself, but it was also the most fun Remus had had in a while.
With his hands free to reach for Sirius, Remus tugged Sirius closer by a gentle grip to his hips, hands slipping to his waist.
“Then thank you, Sirius,” Remus grinned into the few inches that remained between them, before crossing the distance to meet Sirius’ lips in a kiss, bright and elated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:55 pm 

Once Remus’ hands found his hips Sirius dropped his back on the floor as well, keen to get his hands on Remus as well. It was incredible how quickly he had come to realise that this was just part of their relationship now, that kissing Remus was something that he got to do on a somewhat regular basis.
As his hands moved up to find Remus’ shoulders, keen to keep him as close as the embrace would allow, Sirius grinningly returned the kiss, feeling giddy and a little juvenile about the entire thing. After all, he really had no idea what any of this even meant to Remus, however, for his own sanity, he has to believe that Remus felt at least some of the same things that he was feeling.
Wanting Remus had become such a baseline in his every day life that it was hard for him to see how he had managed to go without that intimacy before, but now that the bandaid was off and Remus offered it to him so willingly, he was unable to turn it down.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:12 pm 

Although their shared dorm offered plenty of opportunity for them to settle, it didn’t manage to satiate the feeling of urgency blooming through Remus. Chasing that closeness where they were, Remus stepped into the embrace until Sirius’ shoulders bumped against the door behind them.
Having nowhere else to put it, Sirius became a vessel for everything good Remus had felt today, the pride and excitement he felt at Mulligan’s praise, and the deafening anticipation of spending even an instance in Paris with Sirius.
Tightening the hold of him, Remus wrapped his arms around Sirius’ waist, gratitude bleeding through the touch.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:57 pm 

______
While it was far from the first time that Sirius had ever visited Paris, this time seemed so much more special to him, because this time he was going to be experiencing it all with Remus.
It had been extremely difficult to hide his excitement about the entire thing, especially after Arlo had told them that they were going to be not only sharing a room, but that the hotel had been unable to find them anything but a double bed. It was a small thing but Sirius was desperately excited to get to spend some time with Remus in a different setting from what they were used to.
As he unlocked the door to the room he and Remus was going to share, he looked over his shoulder to share a grin with his dorm mate; hoping that he was even slightly as excited as Sirius was.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:35 am 

Having spent the day in transit, Mulligan never more than an armslength away, Remus had put intentional effort into appearing pleasantly professional. It all crumbled the moment Remus and Sirius had had to turn left down the right instead of following Mulligan to the right, inevitably. A grin immediately drew wide on his lips, utterly, desperately charmed by the way Sirius kept turning to him, even if it ment them getting nowhere.
Remus knew why, it had been translated to him on the way up from the lobby.
"What?" Remus still challenged coyly, but the accusation was undermined by the way his hands found the small of Sirius' back, urging him onwards into the room.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:11 pm 

It took everything in Sirius not to giggle at the question, feeling absolutely certain that Remus knew exactly what he was thinking that his thoughts probably weren’t far from his.
“I think you know what,” he simply replied as he allowed himself to be pushed further into their shared room, feeling butterflies in his stomach, even if it was more than a little absurd.
After all, he and Remus had plenty of time alone together, however there was something about the changed setting that served to make Sirius both excited and a little nervous. He doubted that Remus was ever going to stop feeling safe to him though, finding so much comfort in his presence whenever he was around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:02 pm 

Even when Sirius moved, Remus found it hard to really commit to letting him go, his fingers ghosting across his back as he followed Sirius into the room.
“Oh,” he mused over top of Sirius’ shoulder, a feigned little surprise to his voice at the sight of the double bed as though he hadn’t been forewarned by both Sirius and the apologetic concierge.
Stepping further forward, Remus’ hesitant little touches became purposeful, as bridging the distance allowed him to wrap his arms around Sirius’ middle, hand settling against Sirius’ lower stomach.
“That?” Remus pressed the question into Sirius’ temple along with a kiss, though this time even he couldn’t commit to the tease long enough to keep a grin out of his voice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:22 pm 

Having spent the entire day with Arlo right next to them, there was something so endlessly exciting about finally feeling Remus’ hands against him. Sirius had gotten on the train with the knowledge that he was going to get a lot of time together with Remus and he had been so excited for it to start that he hardly knew what to do with himself now that he had it.
“Yeah,” he stated, a grin seemingly permanently edged into his features, as his hands found Remus’ upper arms, running his hands over them and up towards Remus’ neck. Touching was becoming increasingly easy for Sirius, finding that he craved it more and more.
“That,” he added as he tilted his head to capture Remus’ lips in a kiss.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:05 pm 

Though Remus had been reluctant to admit to it through anything other than a tease, he was thrilled by the prospect, if nothing else because Sirius seemed utterly pleased.
The way Sirius kept searching him out was a little overwhelming, even more so as Sirius got comfortable in the relationship, finding that his affections were bolder, quicker. Remus found it both inexplicable and unwarranted, but he wasn’t about to deny himself the pleasure of Sirius’ interest.
Inviting the proximity, Remus wrapped his arms around Sirius’ waist, readily returning the kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:14 pm 

Sirius utterly melted into the embrace, finding it more and more difficult to deny himself of Remus’ presence, especially because he always seemed to offer it up so willingly. It made almost seemed too good to be true, finding it mind boggling that something like this could be for him.
His hands moved up into Remus’ hair, knowing that he was being greedy with his affections, but as long as it was this easy it seemed absolutely impossible for him not to.

PostThis post was deleted by Nymeria on Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:40 pm.
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next