All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was one fine morning in Magnolia Town, and at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, things were, rather quiet. That is if you count several of them gearing up towards an arguement between two members. Well, three, if you count the greying bluenette in the middle trying to calm them down.

"I just feel like it's time for me to find a place of My own in Magnolia. Is that too much of a issue for even the Great Ice Wizard?" Asked the younger of the two men. He was eating his breakfast with iron cutlery, since the normal cutlery bent when he used it, curse his prosthetic.

"Fenrir, you aren't ready to move to your own home." Gray Fullbuster said. "You'd put poor Juvia in a depressed mood for days."

"Gray-sama," Juvia said. "Fen-chan is nineteen. He is an adult in Juvia's eyes now and doesn't need Juvia's protection. One more thing darling, your clothes!!" As she shouted this Gray jumped in alarm realizing his habit struck again and began looking around for his discarded clothes.

"Crazy Old perv." Fenrir muttered as he drained his cup and went to look at the job board, and discovered one he particularly liked. It consisted of hunting down several low class monsters. "Darn it, it requires 2 or more wizards?"

Sighing Fenrir looked around to see who would potentially like to join him on this job. He then spotted someone he thought would potentially join and began working his way towards the table said individual was at. "Hey, want to do me a huge huge favor and join me on this mission?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:49 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

(If you could do Natsu whenever he appears that would be great because I am really bad at Natsu. I can do Lucy, just not Natsu.)

Draco sat in her room alone, she was always alone in her room when she wasn't at the guild or on missions. Her room wasn't like the other rooms in the house, she kept the windows closed at all times and she had added dark, thick, heavy curtains that completely blocked out the sunlight during the day, she always had those closed as well. She had dozens of her own paintings and drawings mounted on the walls, they were not very cheerful art pieces either. She had a bookshelf that she had carved herself, it looked like a dragon's head with an open mouth for the books to be put in, she also had some flying wooden dragon figurines hanging from the ceiling that moved when they were touched. She had other dragon nick-knacks and dreary looking objects in the room. Overall, her room was very dark and dreary.

Draco got up for the day and walked into the bathroom before getting undressed for a shower. After she was done with her shower she got dressed and dried her hair, she didn't once look in the mirror as she got dressed because she knew she'd only see a monster staring back at her. She finished getting ready for the day before she walked out of her room and headed for the guild. She walked in to see that a few of the other guild members were in the middle of another fight and sighed. Draco had the same unique skill as Master Erza in a sense that she could get the guild members to stop fighting with a single glance. Draco used this skill and glared at everyone, instantly causing them to freeze in the midst of their fight. Draco then sighed and continued walking forward towards an empty seat near her father. Draco was almost always silent, even in the guild she rarely spoke. Draco silently sat down next to Natsu and started drawing another depressing picture in her sketch book. Draco then heard someone behind her say, "Hey, want to do me a huge huge favor and join me on this mission?" Draco turned around to see Fenrir looking at her. It was sometimes hard for her to see everything going on around her with the mask on but she felt it was necissary for her to wear to not only hide her face from herself, but from others too. Nobody had seen her face since before she had been rescued from the dark guild that kidnapped her, not even her own parents. Draco just stared at Fenrir without saying anything, she had seen Fenrir before but he had always been hanging out with the other guild members and she had always been hidden in the shadows of the guild, staying out of sight since she didn't know how to integrate herself back into guild life. She spent years in the guild just observing life as it went by, too scared to participate, and she seemed to blend in with her surroundings so nobody would notice her unless she tried to make contact or was sitting near her parents. Draco knew Fenrir didn't know who she was but the only indicator that she was a member of the guild was the red crest on the forehead of her mask.

Natsu was too absorbed challenging Gajeel to a fight to notice that Fenrir was talking to Draco so Happy said, "Draco doesn't speak. So I'll interprit for her." Draco made a few gestures and Happy said, "She said that she'll go if you give me fish." Draco turned her head toward Happy sharply as if to say, "That is not what I said and you know it." Draco turned back to Fenrir and made a visable sigh before shrugging and nodding as if to say, "Alright, if I must."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:52 am 

Fenrir's face fell a little when the girl didn't speak. He wondered if it was something he said to her until Natsu's blue furred companion stepped in and offered to translate. "She said that she'll go if you give me fish." The Silver Armed Fairy frowned once more at this statement. "Do you accept I.O.U.'s?" He asked the cat knowing that if he didn't play ball he'd probably have to ask someone else. And to be perfectly honest, he didn't know who else to ask to join him. He turned to look towards the potential fight between Natsu and Gajeel.

Natsu almost looked the same as ever, despite some of his salmon hair greying in some locks, he still held the smile that defined his fight hungry nature. But before the fight between the two Dragon Slayers occurred, Fenrir's Adoptive Father stepped in.

"Hey Flame Eater, Gajeel looks to be not in the mood to fight if he's doing errands for Levy." Gray stated as he tugged his shirt on.

"I see after all these years you're still a stripping jerk, Ice Princess!" Natsu shouted his reply as the atmosphere began to get very cold and hot at the same time. "Erza isn't looking so we might as well trade a few blows for old times sake!"

"Oh no." Stated Fenrir, "He is not fighting Natsu now is he?" He turned to look at the masked girl again and said. "Well if you're interested in going on a mission and Happy needs a payment of fish first I'll make sure to get it. Thank you so much for saying ye-AUGGH!"

Fenrir was interrupted by Gray sailing right into him by one of Natsu's blows. Now the Surrogate Father and Son were sprawled on the floor. They were really lucky Juvia wasn't looking either, otherwise things would've gotten into deep waters.

"Gah! Get off Old Man Winter!" Fenrir shouted pushing Gray back upright and slowly getting up himself when he felt a really warm hand touching his shoulder. Fairy Tail's Wolf began to feel slight dread as Natsu seemed to put on a seemingly friendly grin as he issued this to him.

"So Happy mentioned that you're taking Draco over there on a job? Then a word of advice, anything happens to her, I'll rip your other arm off so that way I won't confuse ya with Gildarts ever again." Fenrir's face turned into brief fear and jumped literally one foot in the air and landed perfectly near the entrance of the Guild Hall in slight fright.

"Hey! Concentrate on your fight with me flame brain, not threatening little boys!" Gray shouted as he began readying another ice spell.

"At least your kid didn't adopt your streaking habits, by the way where are your pants?" Natsu shouted as he charged after his rival.

"Okay... That was scary. But not as scary as Master if she finds those two fighting!" Fenrir thought. He turned to look toward Draco and said, "Well, we gonna go or not?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco watched as Natsu and Gray started fighting out of the corner of her eye. Draco made a few gestures to let Fenrir know he didn't have to get Happy fish for her to go on a mission with him. Draco leaned to the side so Gray flew past her and into Fenrir. Draco thought that Fenrir would have dodged his flying father but she was surprised when they both landed on the ground. As Fenrir pushed Gray off of him and calling him Old Man Winter it was obvious Draco was trying so hard not to laugh at the insult as they could hear her muffled snickering. When Natsu threatened Fenrir with ripping his other arm off if he let something happen to her, Draco stood up, walked into her father's line of sight and flicked him in the forehead as if to say,"Knock it off." Draco then used her middle finger to make the circular motion around the ear for 'crazy.' Draco would sometimes talk back to Natsu the way that Gray and Fenrir did when having fun without actually 'talking.'

Her father wasn't as quick to pick up on her whole vocabulary of gestures and movements as Lucy was but he was smart enough to know that she was calling him 'F-ing psycho.' Draco then hugged her father as if to let him know that she loved him anyways and quickly walked towards the Guild Hall entrance before he could react to the insult of the statement. Draco also had a bit of a mean streak when it came to Natsu and the others fighting. Draco gave Gajeel a hug too to make Natsu jealous since Lucy had appointed Levy as her Godmother which meant Gajeel was automatically her Godfather, so she often gave Gajeel a hug before leaving on a mission. Sometimes she would skip hugging Natsu when she knew it wasn't going to be a difficult mission just to tease him a bit. Draco then gave "Uncle Gray" a hug too. Draco then followed Fenrir outside but not before hitting a noisy cowbell she had set up just so she could let Erza know Natsu and Gray were fighting again. Draco then motioned for Fenrir to run for it before things got really ugly but Draco had to see the aftermath she had caused by doing those things. Draco found it fun to watch the chaos that would ensue after she did things like this because it was one of the few ways she got to interact with the guild members without being shy. Once Draco finished watching the aftermath she made a run for it as she knew Natsu would be looking to thrash her for letting Erza know that he had been fighting with Gray again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:50 am 

Fenrir chuckled at the interaction Draco gave Natsu as the Fire Dragon Slayer sighed in slight resignation, before shooting Gajeel and Gray very jealous glares as she left with Fenrir.

"Have a safe Mission Fen-chan!" Juvia shouted causing Fenrir to sigh in an embarrassed tone. But he waved to her as he left anyway. To Juvia, she knew exactly what that wave meant.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, Mom." he will never say the words the Fullbuster couple wished him to say out loud, But the Wolf loved his surrogate parents. Juvia knew this well, and then turned to look at the two polar opposite Wizards prepare for another round when a Cowbell rang, filling the guild with dread.

"Natsu, Gray! boomed the voice of Fairy Tail's guild Master. Erza heard the signal of the alarm Draco set up. She knew how to handle her oldest friends and began stalking towards them. The only words came out of two men, and that was her intended targets.

"Eep." squeaked Gray, knowing full well the inevitable boom about to occur.

"Aye, sir?" Uttered Natsu, and of course after they uttered their words, the same song and dance ever since the famous Trio of Friends played on. Erza's Discipline was well received.

-----

Fenrir was running towards the train station and began panting and waiting for Draco to catch up. "You do realize Master would've kicked my rear end too if she heard I was partially arguing with Gray right?" He asked her when the masked girl came into view, "Well, we gotta take a train to Oshibana then take a carriage east towards a Village near the foot of Mount Hakobe. Apparently there's an infestation of goblins, so we're going to have to clear them out. With me so far?"

He knew the job wasn't going to be easy but it didn't look painfully hard. "Plus it's 10,000 jewels! Even with the split down the middle it could help get a new place in town! Easy money!" he thought.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 pm 

Draco had just caught up with Fenrir and heard him say that Master Erza would have kicked his butt too if she found out that he had been partially fighting with Gray. Draco made a few gestures to let him know that she felt he could get out of there fast enough to avoid trouble. Draco listened as Fenrir explained how they would get there and where the job was taking place and nodded to let him know that she understood. Draco then held up three fingers to let Fenrir know how much she wanted out of the reward. She only wanted 3,000 Jewels out of the reward, Draco didn't care for money all that much as she also sold her artwork for money so she didn't need to go on those really big jobs most of the time. Draco's Mage Class wasn't accurate because she never took big jobs so she had never gone all out on a job.

Draco pulled a whistle out of her pocket and blew it. It sounded like a dog whistle so that meant she was calling a canine of some sort. A black and red wolf with dragon-like wings walked out of the shadows and said, "Alright, I'm here now. Draconius the Demon Wolf, at your service." Draconius the Demon Wolf was almost as infamous as Zeref himself, he was known to devour his victims whole, body and soul. Draconius was thought to only be a myth and yet here he was, serving Draco.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:59 pm 

Fenrir looks at how many fingers she held up and shrugged, agreeing in his head that at least it was still a decent split. The silver armed wizard then watched as she pulled out a whistle and blew on it. He didn't hear much of the noise which meant it was a dog whistle.

Fenrir gawked at what showed up however as he had to pinch his cheek with his right arm. "Okay, a famous talking wolf with wings. Now I've seen everything. Talking felines and canines." He sighed, "Right then. Everyone to the train, we've not a moment to lose!"

---
During the Train ride Fenrir was adjusting and checking the sensitivity and flexibility of his silver prosthetic. "So, your name is Draco? That's an interesting name for a girl. Name's Fenrir, but I'm sure you guessed that. Anything I should know about you specifically as a partner or teammate?" He asked, trying to make small talk as they rode, his blue eyes looking at her curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:59 pm 

Draco was sitting across from Fenrir as he tried to make small talk with her. Draco didn't reply and Draconius had shifted to a human form and was reading a book as he said, "Don't bother trying to make her talk, not even her parents hear her talk all that much. It's hard for me to believe there was ever a time when they couldn't get her to shut up." Draconius was flipping through the pages of his book while he was speaking. Draco flipped off Draconius when he wasn't looking and he said sarcastically, "Oh I'm sorry, did I make you mad? Consider it payback for making me fall out of a tree when you were waking me up." Draco smacked the Demon upside the back of the head after he said that. It was slightly scary that she wasn't scared of hitting a demon that could eat her body and soul at the same time. If an onlooker saw her do that they would think she was really brave or really stupid if they didn't know he was under contract not to hurt her. Draconius huffed and muttered, "****ing." They way they were interacting with eachother was similar to the way a brother and sister who didn't get along all the time might behave. Draco then proceeded to push Draconius off the train seat and onto the floor. Draconius glared at her and said, "If I wasn't being forced to protect you I would have kicked your ass a loooong time ago, you little brat." Draco then proceeded to make a big 'L' on her forehead to mock Draconius. Even though they always fought like this they were great friends. Draco then turned to look out the window and watch the scenery roll by.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:14 pm 

Fenrir frowned and stared at the demon for a moment. "That doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying to communicate Canine. When I decide to do something, like try to make friends, it gets done. One way or another." He stated as he then witnessed the most hilarious conversation with a silent person ever.

"Since when do wolves sleep in trees?" Fenrir asked sarcastically as he began to chuckle. "You two act like siblings almost. It's too funny." He slowly turned to look at the scenery of the train rolling, and he softly recalled in his mind his first time riding on a train.

"If you barf kid my wife will give me an earful." Fenrir softly smiled as he clearly remembered that statement. But didn't dwell on it long as he kept his eye out for their first destination, Oshibana station.

----

By the time they arrived in Oshibana that afternoon and exited the train Fenrir began to look around for transportation to the village. "Right, now where's a wagon that could take us? Shouldn't be hard to find a horse brave enough to be near a winged demon dog." Fenrir Silver Arm said with a teasing smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:57 pm 

Draconius rolled his eyes at Fenrir when he asked since when did wolves sleep in trees and said, "Since they were forced to accompany their master to a mountain only to find that the rocks around the mountain contain a lot of salt and therefore can't sleep on the ground." Draconius was a Demon so his explenation would make sense as it was believed that salt could repel demons. When Fenrir mentioned that they were acting like siblings Draconius said, "She might as well be my sister since she's known across the country as Demon Draco." Draco just ignored Draconius as he spoke of her nickname.

When they got to town and Fenrir started looking for a wagon to take them to the mountain, Draco just climbed onto the back of Draconius. Draconius growled at her in irritation and said, "You're seriously doing this again? I may be fast but I'm not a horse and I dislike being treated as one." Draco looked at Draconius as if he were saying something crazy. Draconius muttered, "I'm not doing it anymore. Not after you purposely made me step in animal poop on that one mission." Draco smacked him on the head as if to tell him that it was because he did something to make her angry. Draconius sighed and said, "Fine, I get it, I get it. It was my fault." Draconius then smelled something, he knew they were being followed by someone and he said to Draco and Fenrir quietly, "Hey Draco, I think your dad and his cat are stalking you." Draco turned her head to see a blue tail disappearing into an alley. Draco stomped over to the alley and pulled out Happy and Natsu. Draco should have figured that her father would pull this stunt as he and Lucy had become a bit overprotective of her since she was brought back.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:43 am 

Fenrir managed to get a horse on rent, it's ginger coat and black mane shining in the sunlight as he noted how Draco was riding Draconius. However the Wolf of Fairy Tail's mirth was short lived when the demon wolf said something that related to Natsu stalking them. "Say what?" Fenrir asked in a slightly nervous tone.

"Jeez, do you think they saw us Happy?" Natsu whispered to his companion, only to have two familiar hands pull him and the exceed from their hiding spot. Natsu fully realized that his daughter found them out, and didn't seem happy.

"Oh hey, guys!" Natsu stated, putting on a confident tone. "Uhm, so I can explain why we're here..." Natsu trailed off trying to figure out a lie, only to have Fenrir give him a hard wolf like stare that followed with a self same growl.

"Oh yes. Go on, I would love to hear your excuse Salamander." Fenrir said. "It'd better be a good one." He didn't have time for this, he had to get to the village.

"Hm, well, I heard there was a Uhm...sweet shop that had Your mother's favorite candy! I was just popping over there to get some." Natsu explained as Fenrir rolled his eyes. "You're not buying it?"

"Nope." Fenrir said as he gripped his blade.

"N-now let's not get hasty!" Natsu said, knowing full well he could deck the kid, but neither Gray nor Juvia wouldn't like it. Heck the first time he knocked the young man out resulted in Natsu being frozen to the wall for a solid five minutes way back when Fenrir was a kid! Erza gave both of them an earful.

"Draco! Daddy's favorite little hatchling! Don't let me get beat up, nor beat me up! Nor tell your mother about this! Happy back me up here!" Natsu shouted. He immediately began regretting his decision to stalk them to ensure his Daughter's safety.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 pm 

Draco made a visable sigh as Natsu made up an excuse for stalking her and Fenrir and watched as Fenrir gripped his sword as if to beat up Natsu. That was when Natsu turned to Draco to try and convince her to not let Fenrir beat him up or beat him up herself or tell Lucy. Draco rolled her eyes when Natsu asked Happy to back him up. Happy said, "You're on your own Natsu, Draco doesn't listen to anything I say anyways. Plus, she can be scarier than Erza when she's mad." Draco then got an idea, Draco put her hand out in front of Fenrir to stop him from attacking Natsu. Draco then hugged Natsu and grabbed his hand, she then began pulling him towards a train headed back to Magnolia and handcuffed him to a seat in the 3rd passenger car. Draco waved goodbye to Natsu as the train left and she held onto the key to the handcuffs. Draco then wrote a message to Gray asking him to tell Lucy that Natsu and Happy had followed her on a job and that he was on the train due to arrive in Magnolia at 4:30 PM handcuffed to a seat in the 3rd passenger car and to please pick him up. Draco then encased the key and the message in a crystal and used her magic to transport the crystal through the ground to Gray's location.

Draconius stared at Draco as she made a motion with her hands like she was brushing dirt off of them. Draconius said, "She can be really mean when she wants to be." Draco then climbed back onto Draconius and waited for Fenrir to get on the rental horse before riding off towards Mt. Hakobe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:36 pm 

Natsu was initially relieved when Draco stopped Fenrir and hugged him. "Oh thanks you my darling daughter! Eh? Where are you taking me?" He asked as she took him to the return train to Magnolia. He then fully realized what she was doing.

"No! Draco no! You know daddy gets motion sickness! Why do you do this to me?!" The Fire Dragon Slayer was now panicking when the cuffs latched onto him. "No! Nooooooooooooooooo!" He was screaming like that the whole train ride back.

-----

Gray saw a crystal fall towards him as he caught it and looked at the message. "Oh, this is gonna be too good, I have to get Lucy pronto." The Ice Wizard then headed off to tell said Celestial Mage.

-------

Fenrir climbed onto his horse and lead the way towards the village. In three hours they arrived at the village which sat at the foot of the mountain. Fenrir looked around before dismounting and looking at his companions.

"Right, I have to meet with the Head of this village to let them know we're here. Have a look around and see if you can find any tracks those little fiends left behind." The Silver Armed wizard instructed as he headed towards a more lavish looking hut. The outskirts had a makeshift barricade near the side facing the mountain, showing a probable spot where the goblins make their raids.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:00 pm 

Draco waved goodbye to the train until it was out of sight. Draco was pleased with herself for finding a loophole in her father's request. Draco had technically done what her father had asked, she didn't let Fenrir beat him up nor did she do it herself and she wasn't going to be the one to tell her mother what Natsu had done. Draco could be truely devious when she wanted to be.

Lucy had just heard from Gray that Natsu and Happy had followed Draco on a job and got caught. Lucy was at the train station when Natsu's train arrived. Lucy got on the train and unlocked the handcuffs Draco had placed on him. Lucy said, "I can't believe you would follow our daughter on a job...WITHOUT ME!! I mean, did it ever occur to you that I might want to go with you guys to keep an eye on her? She's my daughter too you know! What's more you got caught by her too. How lame is that?!" Lucy then took Natsu home and said, "Although, she did technically do as you requested. The note said that you asked her not to let Fenrir beat you up or do it herself, and she didn't tell me what you did. She told Gray. You should have known she would find a loophole in your request. She's done it at least 125 times before now. I would've thought you'd learn by now not to give her any loopholes." Lucy then walked inside the house with Natsu and Happy behind her. Lucy picked up a photograph off the fireplace mantle. The picture was of Draco when she was 3 years old and had scribbled a picture on the wall of what was supposed to be their family. Draco had drawn a heart next to the word "Daddy" which she had spelled with an "i" instead of a "y." Lucy said, "I miss our sweet, talkative, happy little girl... She's changed so much it's like I don't even recognize her... We haven't even seen her face since she found her way home." Tears were starting to form in Lucy's eyes, she loved Draco, she really did but she wished that she could get back the happy little girl she used to be.

Draco nodded to show Fenrir that she understood his instuctions and proceeded to look around the village for signs of the goblins. Draco noticed that there were goblin tracks leading into the mountain, it was obvious that these goblins were less intelligent than most as they didn't bother to try to cover their trail. Draco waited for Fenrir to come back before pointing to the goblin tracks to let him know she had found a trail.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:32 pm 

Natsu could only allow himself to be dragged back to his home where Lucy scolded him for allowing him to be caught and giving his darling daughter a loophole. He watched as his wife looked at a picture Draco drew so long ago. He could only do what any dragon could do for his mate and hugged her from behind and looked at the same picture with a small smile.

"She'll open up, I know she will. Just you wait Luce." The salmon haired Slayer said. "But next time both of us are going to follow her if that Fenrir kid asks her on another mission." He said this with a small determined glint. He didn't trust Gray's foundling one bit, or maybe it's his overprotective instinct as a Dragon Slayer and a Father.

----

Fenrir walked out several minutes later and saw Draco pointing at tracks. He took a closer look at them to confirm for himself that they were indeed the tracks they were looking for. "Right. We follow the trail." He stated as he began to follow it. "Draconius, let us know if any goblins are nearby. I'm certain that even to you Goblins smell bad."

Fenrir couldn't help but chuckle to himself, but he was in a sense right. Some goblins don't have a sense of hygiene. "So Draco, your Dad always stalks you whenever you go on a mission or is this some sort of special case?" He asked. He hoped that sooner or later she would open up and talk, but knew he might be wasting his breath.

He stopped walking when he saw a cave entrance. "Oh boy. I think we found the entrance to their hideaway." He said to his companions.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:47 pm 

Draconius sighed and said, "Fine, I'll be the lookout. I try not to smell the goblins to be honest." Draco just rolled her eyes as Draconius said that.

When Fenrir asked if her Dad always stalked her when she went on a job or if this was a special case she just shrugged. She never really paid attention before so she didn't know if this was the first time Natsu had decided to follow her.

When Fenrir stopped walking and said they found the entrance to the goblins hideaway, Draco didn't bother to stop walking or try to use stealth to sneak up on the goblins in the cave. She just walked right up to the cave and turned any goblins that got in her path into crystal before smashing them to bits. Draco usually did it this way to avoid spilling blood as it turned the victim's body to solid crystal so there were no fluids to spill.

Draconius turned to Fenrir and said, "You might want to run if you want to get any of the action. Draco usually makes quick work of enemies like this." Draconius just sat down to keep a lookout in case there were any goblins roaming the mountain on their way back to their lair.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:36 am 

Fenrir watched as she immediately walked down into the cave and began using her magic, and at the Demon's suggestion, began to run very fast into the cave and drew his blade to join the fray. The blade met with a goblin and cut him down quick before the creature realized what was going on. He battled whatever came his way, some met the same fate, others received a silver elbow to the face.

By near sundown, the battle was won to the two wizards, and Fenrir was trying to tend to a wound he received on his left arm whilst pondering about the goblins position. "It's strange that a small band of them are in this part of the mountains. something must've displaced them. But what would do that?"" he thought before looking at Draco.

"Good job making short work of what would've been a battle that would've lasted till nightfall." He said with a wolfish grin. "And good job to you Demon Wolf. I'm certain Draco will give you a belly rub or something later. Now as soon as I'm done making sure I'm patched up we can collect our jewels and be on our way back home."

He smiled to himself, knowing he will probably shove the amount he earned in Gray's face. And then they'd probably fight over what he was going to do with it in the morning. He gave a small chuckle at the thought of it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:31 am 

Draco watched as Fenrir tried to patch himself up rather clumsily. Draco opened the bag she had brought with her and put some ointment on a medical pad and wrapped some medical tape to keep the bandage on. Draconius said, "I don't do belly rubs. I'm a Demon that used to terrorize the entire world before being sealed away by heavenly beings for roughly around 9,970 years before being hired to protect this brat because they thought babysitting was a more suitable punishment for me. Don't know why they would want me to protect this kid specifically." Draco rolled her eyes as she knew the story was true but he had changed so much since he met her that it was almost impossible to believe he was the very same Demon that terrorized the world thousands of years ago.

When they got back to Magnolia it was already close to 8:30 PM. Draconius had already gone back to wherever Draco had summoned him from after they reported to the Guildmaster that they were back. Draco had stopped by a hobby store on her way home after seeing a wooden box in the window. Draco knew that her father's birthday was coming up and she wanted to do something special for him. Draco had also bought music box parts to transform the wooden box into a music box for her father and hadn't finished making it until 10 o'clock at night. Draco then waited for it to dry and wrapped it before heading home.

It was close to 1 in the morning when Draco got home. She knew that if Natsu or Lucy caught her coming home at this time of night she would be in trouble if she didn't have a good explination. Draco wouldn't get in trouble with her mother for coming home this late if Draco showed her the wrapped birthday present for Natsu, but it would be harder to get out of trouble with her father. Plus Natsu was bound to not only be mad at her for sounding the "Fight Alarm" this morning and getting him in trouble with Erza, but for handcuffing him to the trainseat and sending him back to Magnolia while still getting him in trouble with Lucy after finding a loophole in his request.

Lucy spotted Draco as she was coming in the front door. Lucy said, "I hope you have a good explination for staying out so late." Draco put her finger up to her mask where her lips would be to let her mother know it was a suprise and showed Lucy the wrapped present so that she could hide it for Draco while she got ready for bed. Lucy immediately understood that Draco had been out getting a birthday present for her Daddy. Lucy sighed and said, "I'll let it slide this time since I know you don't just 'buy' presents and like to make them a bit more personal. Your father fell asleep on the couch while waiting for you to come home." Draco nodded in understanding and went to her bedroom quietly to change into her pjs and the special mask she wore at night. The mask was similar to the one she wore during the day but it was softer and more comfortable to sleep in.

Draco came back downstairs after changing to see if Natsu had gotten up off the couch and gone to bed. Draco saw that her Daddy was still asleep on the couch and was snoring rather loudly. Draco was nervous about what she was going to do but she felt like she needed to do this. Draco laid down on the couch next to Natsu and pulled the blanket over both of them before snuggling up to her Daddy and laying her head on his chest. Draco hadn't done this since before she had been kidnapped so she was a little nervous about how Natsu would react to this, she hoped that she hadn't grown distant enough from her parents for them to find her laying like this awkward.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:30 am 

Fenrir was visibly surprised by the Masked Dragon Slayer's help in bandaging his wound, but assumed she thought he was doing a bad job, and she was probably right. Fenrir then stared at Draconius and sighed. "Complaining about your job is unbecoming of Wolves. Even demon ones." He said in a slightly joking tone as he grinned. "Right let's head out!"

---

After getting the reward and turning in the quest that night, Fenrir walked back to the Fullbuster residence, allowing his sword to go back into his Requip space as he walked through the door. "I'm back. Didn't take as long as I thought." He said as Gray turned to look at him.

"Well I'm certain you'd have been back sooner if Natsu didn't bug you guys." Gray said. "Did he try to pull the tough father act or was he-"

"He was coming up with an excuse. Anyway, cleared that cave near the village of the Goblins, so things could be quiet in that area. " Fenrir said quietly. "Juvia went to bed already?"

"Yes she did. She made your favorite tonight. Knowing you'd be back she managed to save some for your return." Gray said, almost in a tone that was trying to guilt trip the young man.

"Look you old blizzard I'm not in the mood for arguing." Fenrir muttered, grabbing a plate that had medium rare steak with mashed potatoes and ate with gusto. "I'm just going to eat my late dinner, then go to bed."

"Whatever. You can tell me about how Natsu panicked later." Gray said with a sigh.

"Maybe, once you find your clothes." Fenrir stated as Gray panicked quietly so not to wake Juvia.

----

Natsu mumbled sleepily as he wrapped his arms around whoever was snuggling up to him, still snoring the night away. He took in the scent of the person and smiled in his sleep, normally, he'd probably be leaping with joy, but Natsu learned better. His little hatchling was slowly trying to mend the fence. That's all that matters.

Eventually, morning broke and Natsu was, as usual, still asleep. His birthday was only a day away. On the day before his Birthday, he always tended to head out to the usual spot he and Happy go to to catch fish that he'd share with his family the next night to help celebrate it. Of course, when Happy walked towards Natsu to wake him, he could hardly believe what was in front of his eyes. He fought the urge to yell out so as to not alarm the other occupant on the couch as went to the fridge to search for breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:01 am 

Draco had fallen asleep much easier than ever before as she was lulled to sleep by the sound of Natsu's comforting heartbeat. Draco began to regret not trying to bridge the gap that had formed between her and her parents sooner. Draco's dreams were filled with nostalgic memories of her family life before everything fell apart.

Lucy came out of the room she shared with Natsu the next morning, she was slightly confused when he didn't come into the bedroom last night but soon realized what had happened when she saw Natsu and Draco sleeping togeather on the couch. Lucy felt tears of joy forming in her eyes since it had been so long since Draco had done anything like this with either of them. Lucy then left to find a camera and proceeded to take a few pictures to remember the moment. Draco was still asleep when Natsu finally woke up and she was holding onto her Daddy's clothes like she used to do as a baby when she didn't want to be put down. Lucy showed the picture she had taken of them to Natsu and whispered, "That's the best picture we've gotten in a long time." There was a baby picture that was very similar to the picture Lucy had taken of them sleeping together this morning. The baby picture was from when Draco had just been brought home from the hospital and Natsu had fallen asleep with her on top of him. It was adorable how similar the two pictures were. Lucy said, "I'll bring your breakfast to you since you don't seem to be able to get up right now." Lucy brought Natsu one of his favorite breakfasts to the couch so that they didn't have to move Draco until she wanted to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next