All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:06 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Once Sirius locked the door behind them he felt as if the world stood still.
Despite having spent the entire evening together with Remus, he still found that there was something deeply alluring about him. He wanted to be closer to him, feeling an itch in his fingers that he wasn’t willing to ignore.
He barely noticed when he dropped his jacket, too focused on Remus dropping his, instead he simply crossed the distance between them, relieved to finally get to actually be alone with him. It felt like second nature to place his hands on Remus, one on his jaw the other on his shoulders, as he leant down to kiss him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:47 pm 

Remus’ stomach flipped the moment Sirius’ took off his coat, once again revealing the fact that underneath, he was wearing a dress. Remus hadn’t forgotten. In fact, it hadn’t ever left his consciousness, painfully, constantly, deafeningly aware of it, but still it took him aback seeing it here where he knew Sirius so differently.
He could have stared at Sirius for hours, had the other not crossed the distance between them. Remus then realised he could kiss him for hours, too.
Meeting the embrace in every way he could, Remus both tipped his chin to eagerly meet the angle of the kiss, and catching him by his hips, pulling him closer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:52 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Despite how much of a regular occurrence it was becoming, there was still something absolutely intoxicating about the way Remus always seemed to respond to his touches. While Sirius was still shy with them, Remus seemed eager to accept any little caress that Sirius was willing to bestow, which only made Sirius want him even more.
It still seemed incredible to him how easily Remus seemed to fit into against his body, how he now stretched slightly rather than leaning down, almost as if it made no difference to him at all.
Feeling bold for once, Sirius allowed both of his hands to drop to the edge of Remus’ shirts, pushing up the sweater vest he was wearing slightly, just to run his hands over clothed skin underneath. It wasn’t exactly what he had wanted but he was building up to it, trying to properly work up the nerve.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:53 am 

The feeling of Sirius’ wandering hands made Remus’ stomach flip, muscles flexing beneath the touch as Sirius’ fingers pushed beneath the most substantial of Remus’ layers, suddenly finding him so close.
Searching to encourage the touch, Remus’ hands trailed from Sirius’ hips to his waist, easing the hold he had on him and allowing for more space between them for Sirius’ hands to move. It forced Remus further on his toes, above all unwilling to break the kiss, a pleased smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.
It was everything, far more than Sirius had been comfortable offering just even weeks ago, and still it wasn’t enough; the effort put into forcing himself to remain level and patient in this made Remus light headed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:57 pm 

Everything about Remus was so intoxicating to Sirius, constantly wanting more and faster than he had ever wanted with anyone else. No matter how many times he had turned it around in his head, Sirius hadn’t managed to figure out what it was about Remus that made him so different and he realised that tonight it really wasn’t important.
What was important was important was getting the clothes off of Remus, finding that he was wearing far too many layers.
With an uncharacteristic boldness, Sirius took a hold of the hem of Remus’ sweater vest and started pulling it over his head. It meant briefly breaking their kiss but Sirius was quick to catch his lips again as he dropped the vest on the floor.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:12 pm 

The intent with which Sirius reached for him sent a shiver up Remus’ spine in the same motion that Sirius tugged his vest upwards, threatening to make Remus’ knees buckle with the sheer force of it all. While Remus had thought he had grown used to being the subject of Sirius’ attraction, he couldn’t have anticipated the feel and weight of it, the way Sirius suddenly showed it in every unrestrained touch and kiss.
It spilled out of Remus as a gasp, but the sound was cut short by Sirius’ chased kiss and muddled into a wrecked little sound when Remus once again reached for Sirius. This time around, it was harder to justify keeping a distance between them, tracing a frantic line across Sirius’ midriff, and around the curve of his waist in a blind search for the ties of the corset.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:56 pm 

Hearing the gasp from Remus made Sirius eager for more, knowing that he wanted to do anything in his power to keep Remus making sounds like that.
Sirius’ hands found Remus again as well, holding onto the collar of his shirt instead, keen to get even more clothes off of him, however he was briefly distracted by the feeling of Remus’ eager hands searching for something. He was always going to be a little taken aback by just how eager Remus seemed to be for him, and he was keen to show the same interest in return.
Still finding that there were too many layers between them, Sirius moved his hands from Remus’ collar to the buttons of shirt, working on them with such an eager that it made him clumsy. Not that that phased him though, too focused on the job at hand to be able to think of anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:34 pm 

While Remus had been able to undo the first lace of the corset, it barely budged from where it had been tightened, and the task of unpicking it was too tedious for it to feel attainable, not with Sirius’ hands ghosting above his midriff.
Instead, Remus’ hands skimmed up across the ties before breaking to reach for Sirius’ jaw, cupping it with both hands.
Brushing the hair away from Sirius’ face, Remus’ hands settled around his neck, barely managing to keep it out of the way, Sirius’ subtly downturned angle encouraging it to fall between them. Through it, the kiss became unsteady, barely coherent despite their continued proximity.
“That’s so good, Si,” Remus encouraged in a short breath, because there was little that rang as true, his skin alight beneath Sirius’ eagerness. “You’re doing so good.”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:59 pm 

The compliment sent a shiver down Sirius’ spine, momentarily distracting him from the job at hand, but he was quick to regain himself enough to continue; the urge to see running so much deeper than his thrill of getting told that he was doing a good job, though that was no insubstantial.
It almost made him want to laugh, just how strong the hold Remus had on him was, and it caused him to grin widely, feeling light and airy as he unbuttoned Remus’ shirt the rest of the way.
Once the final button was open, Sirius found himself glancing down, once again met by that captivating rosette pattern and feeling so absolutely struck by just how stunning Remus was.
“You’re so beautiful,” he found himself saying before even thinking, running a hand over the naked skin, heart flipping in his chest at the fact that he finally found the courage to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:46 pm 

Sirius’ hand against Remus’ chest felt burning hot.
Remus had been told that, tossed into thin air in a moment of passion, but he hadn’t heard it like this, in a pause nor so deliberately. Somewhere in Sirius’ voice there was a because of it rather than a despite it and it took Remus aback to the point where it was hard to distinguish whether he wanted to shy away from the caress, or have Sirius’ palmprint seared into his skin for him to carry with him, always.
“Yeah?” he challenged with a hazy smile, but the tease came out unconvincing, even to his own ears.
Absentmindedly brushing a few stray hairs away from Sirius’ face, Remus’ hands this time around fell from Sirius’ neck to his clavicles, where his tattoos peered forth from beneath the neckline of the dress.
His voice was still devastatingly soft, lost in Sirius’ new found assertiveness, and unable not to push for more. “Kiss me, then.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:51 pm 

Sirius really didn’t need to be told that twice.
He kept his hands on Remus’ bare skin, not keen to let go now that he had finally found the courage to do so, as he leant down to kiss him again.
It was a constant wonder to him just how easy it was to kiss Remus, even if he had done it all night, it still managed to feel new and excited; though still comforting and simple. He liked Remus so much and he was so excited that he actually got to celebrate the new year with him, especially when it was like this.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:21 am 

Remus met the kiss grinning, but he returned it starved. He wanted more of this, no matter if it came prompted or unprompted, finding that it was the ease with which Sirius offered it that made it so intoxicating.
Carding his hands back to the nape of Sirius’ neck, Remus stretched to ease the angle.
“Come on,” he encouraged into the corner of Sirius’ mouth, barely breaking the kiss to speak. “Let’s get in bed.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:25 pm 

Sirius grinned at that, finding that everything about them seemed rushed and a little juvenile, making Sirius feel desired in a way that made him shiver. For once in his life, there was no hesitation as he lead Remus towards his bed, feeling pleased and at ease with his decision to sleep with Remus again.
“Alright,” he stated with a wide grin, wanting to be able to keep kissing Remus, but the grin on his lips was making that terribly difficult.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:19 am 

They were hardly a week into the new year before professor Mulligan had insisted that his students give a presentation of the work they had made over the break; Remus, who hadn’t made major progress in that particular aspect, had instead spent the last few days of warning playing catch up.
Having just finished his proposed line of argument, Remus took a moment to look over the graphs he had roughly drawn onto the chalkboard as he spoke - graphs that hadn’t existed a week ago.
“Yeah,” he reaffirmed, eyes returning onto Mulligan and Sirius, both sitting at the desk.
Though Remus was tentatively getting used to the duality of Sirius as both room mate and supervisor, this third facet was still so new to them that it made Remus’ stomach flip just looking at him; there was a dizzying vulnerability in Sirius knowing precisely what Remus had spent his break on.
“I'm pretty confident in the direction this is taking.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:35 pm 

It always felt a little bit like overstepping to Sirius when he was present for presentations like these, but Arlo had insisted and Sirius knew better than to argue once he had got an idea in his head.
As he had sat and listened to Remus talk, he knew just how much new material he had had to come up with, because he was far too aware of how Remus had actually spent his break. It was something he tried not to think too much about as they sat there, however, it was difficult to ignore completely.
Most of the time, Sirius managed to keep the different aspects of their relationship compartmentalised and completely separate, but it was impossible to deny that that was getting harder every single day. Their return to a purely academic setting did nothing to ease his mind, his memories with Remus from the past couple of weeks being very far from how they were presenting now.
“Very well, mr Lupin,” Arlo said, pulling Sirius entirely out of his train of thought. “Looks like you have spent your break well.”

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:27 pm 

Professor Mulligan’s little acceptance was a release command, making Remus’ posture ease subtly, bringing both hands forward in front of him to fiddle with the chalk. It made it more discreet, when Remus’ eyes darted from Mulligan to Sirius and back.
“Black and I share a dorm, sir,” he elaborated as he returned to the desk, placing the premium chalk back into Mulligan’s open tin box. Although there was an empty chair, Remus didn’t move to take a seat, believing them to be done.
Upon addressing Sirius, Remus felt it justified to send him another, more intentional glance, a polite smile pulling at his lips.
“He has been a great encouragement to keep busy.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:55 pm 

While there wasn’t much innuendo in what Remus had actually said, it still made Sirius choke up for a moment and blush, quickly looking down at the notes in front of him and hoping that Arlo wouldn’t notice. After all, Arlo had no way of knowing the exact nature of which Sirius had been keeping Remus busy, and maybe it was better if he thought that they had been terribly busy studying.
Arlo simply nodded at the statement, seemingly thinking nothing much of it.
“Very good, I am glad that Black can help you stay focused on your studies.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:41 pm 

Remus simply returned the comment with a smile, polite and as indifferent to Sirius’ affected little stutter as possible; so, almost entirely.
“Is there anything else I can do for you, professor?” he said unprompted, not believing there was anything more he himself had to say. Mulligan had come with his notes and questions throughout Remus’ presentation, and Remus felt both relieved and inspired enough to want to dive right back into his studies - or Sirius, depending on whether or not he was done for the day, too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:01 pm 

“As a matter of fact, there is,” Arlo stated, which surprised Sirius, as he figured that Arlo would have asked the questions that he had during Remus’ presentation.
“Mr Black and I are going to Paris on a conference by the end of the month,” he continued, something that Sirius was very aware of but it surprised him that Arlo would bring it up.
“I think that it would be beneficial for you to join us, if you are not opposed I shall bring it up with the school and you can come with us.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:38 am 

The offer effectively cut through Remus’ air of distant politeness, making his expression waver for a genuine look of surprise flashing across his eyes; his gaze darted to Sirius as though searching for confirmation. Sirius had mentioned the conference in passing, but every conversation they had had over the past few weeks felt dull in Remus’ consciousness, lost between greater impressions.
“I’d be honoured, sir,” he eventually replied when his attention returned to Mulligan, the words spilling out of him as though stuck, but the way he shifted his stance spoke of a subtle, wound-up-thigh excitement. “My, uh - I’m not very proficient in French.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 36  Next